Kristina

Post a Recent Picture Thread - Vol. II

17 minutes ago, Towel said:

Nah, I’m only 93kg atm mate, ain’t that like 200lb? 

My squat was 220 maybe that’s what you got mixed up with :whistling::lol:

That could be it :lol: more envious of your shoulders than your squat though haha 

6 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

That could be it :lol: more envious of your shoulders than your squat though haha 

Underdosed gear mate, it’s the key, none of this fully dosed stuff, that’s where lads go wrong. 

Jokes aside I never train shoulders, only body part I don’t train as it f**ks me when sparring as I can’t keep my hands up when shoulders are fatigued 

1 minute ago, Towel said:

Underdosed gear mate, it’s the key, none of this fully dosed stuff, that’s where lads go wrong. 

Jokes aside I never train shoulders, only body part I don’t train as it f**ks me when sparring as I can’t keep my hands up when shoulders are fatigued 

I have a whole shoulder day and underdosed gear so should be good in no time! 

On 19/03/2020 at 8:08 PM, mal said:

20200314_111535.thumb.jpg.b52f72d3375776ef17f7e7be2fab04c1.jpg

Was prepin but all shows now off till sept nabba wales anyways....gyms will close soon too imo so a total fvcking car crash of a year to come.

That waist must look ridiculous when shredded 

On 05/09/2020 at 5:55 PM, Towel said:

Not as lean as I wanted but fu**ing MMA off till next year and gona focus more on some bodybuilding. 

Vest is in my trousers didn’t want to put it down on bench and get rona :(

72AB0CC4-454B-4750-9F74-BA696A314385.jpeg

Just seen this, You’re looking in decent condition mate. 

2 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

Just seen this, You’re looking in decent condition mate. 

Not a patch on some of the lads on here but happy enough considering my coach nearly got me to drop him all together to focus on MMA, I’ve managed to find a balance between both, I don’t get paid for either so don’t see why I’d give up either of my hobbies. Cheers mate

39 minutes ago, mrwright said:

Difference is like night and day 

Its like a light went off above your head and everything came together......

In all seriousness, it’s frustrating as I was using the front room window for natural light, now summers all but gone there is no light there at that time. Need a new spot!

2 hours ago, Youdontknowme said:

In all seriousness, it’s frustrating as I was using the front room window for natural light, now summers all but gone there is no light there at that time. Need a new spot!

Take photo earlier ;)

21 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

Mid session shoulders. Bad lighting and camera angle mind! 

876B2B85-A13D-4100-8A62-A11C7C6706DC.jpeg

Your traps are bigger can see improvements on the back pic deffo...but you look way bigger from front tho...you need to start hitting the rows hard man 

18 minutes ago, Simon90 said:

Your traps are bigger can see improvements on the back pic deffo...but you look way bigger from front tho...you need to start hitting the rows hard man 

BOR weight going up every week, pushing as hard  as I can mate! 

2 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

BOR weight going up every week, pushing as hard  as I can mate! 

I had a very small back before training now it’s the biggest body part by a mile, actually a bit out of proportion tbh compared to arms chest etc...heavy bb rows dB rows rackpulls pullovers 

25 minutes ago, Simon90 said:

I had a very small back before training now it’s the biggest body part by a mile, actually a bit out of proportion tbh compared to arms chest etc...heavy bb rows dB rows rackpulls pullovers 

My back day at the moment is Wide grip pull down, BB BOR, narroW grip pull down, pullovers, straight arm pull down. Various rep ranges .  Will give that 6 months or so to see how I’m progressing before making any changes.