Kristina

Post a Recent Picture Thread - Vol. II

5 hours ago, TITO said:

Still training hard with health being main goal these days :) 

102E31F3-007B-46C8-A881-9BC353CF053E.jpeg

I’d love to be able to have relatively small legs that are still really muscular. They double in size just squatting to sit on the toilet. I have to do literally nothing otherwise it’s tracksuits and shorts only.

Looking good mate.

13 hours ago, TITO said:

Still training hard with health being main goal these days :) 

102E31F3-007B-46C8-A881-9BC353CF053E.jpeg

Looking decent, what's your stats?

9 hours ago, js77 said:

I’d love to be able to have relatively small legs that are still really muscular. They double in size just squatting to sit on the toilet. I have to do literally nothing otherwise it’s tracksuits and shorts only.

Looking good mate.

Can't decide if that's a compliment or an insult 

22 hours ago, Huntingground said:

Critique of my first year of bodybuilding (01/07/2019-01/07/2020)

Because of my stubbornness I have fooked up the first year of BB. I mistakenly thought that leaning out at 252-255lbs would alleviate apnea symptoms and allow me to take gear again. I have tried so many combinations of gear/food/diet to try to get away from the apnea but have had to come to the realisation that I will have to strip to 230s.

I have trained hard and consistently, even through lockdown. I have lived the life by eating well, no alcohol/drugs/smoking etc but the lack of sleep has snookered me and left me spinning my wheels.

I am still learning about BB of course and am bound to make many mistakes over the coming months and years.

Here is a pic from 30th June at approx 258lbs in the evening. I look fairly decent for 46yo but still have the same issues which are lack of muscle on upper back and arms. I haven’t been able to train legs for a few months either but I think these are still pretty big (apart from calves!!).

I have entered a transformation comp with a few of the lads off TM until the end of the year and I am determined to do well in that. I will start working with a coach on September 1st to try a different approach to diet and training too. First stop mid 230s.

I still harbour distant thoughts about competing but it could be a while away yet.

HG_300620_2.jpeg

You’re looking good big boy.... gotta love the moccasins.... I haven’t seen those since the 1970’s... can you still get hold of them? Soooo fu**ing comfy !

5 hours ago, js77 said:

You’re looking good big boy.... gotta love the moccasins.... I haven’t seen those since the 1970’s... can you still get hold of them? Soooo fu**ing comfy !

Fur-lined M&S slippers mate, I wear them in garden and for DIY!! Mother-in-law gets me then for Xmas some years :thumb

On 16/07/2020 at 5:40 PM, Huntingground said:

Fur-lined M&S slippers mate, I wear them in garden and for DIY!! Mother-in-law gets me then for Xmas some years :thumb

I’ve just placed an order !

On 18/07/2020 at 6:46 PM, paxman85. said:

75kg ???

8D196E44-3598-4985-99F2-14CC9195B5AD.jpeg

Believe it or not theres a way to pose topless on a bodybuilding forum and this is the only way not to do it. @anna1 will destroy you 

4 months cutting now waiting for the gym to open again, hopefully mid sep  where i am. Limited equipment at home,and have lost size but looking to go back into a gaining phase asap.

On ‎16‎/‎07‎/‎2020 at 8:09 AM, mrwright said:

Can't decide if that's a compliment or an insult 

Deffo an insult, cheek of it.

I heard he wears stringers and baggy bottoms - All show, no go.