Kristina

Post a Recent Picture Thread - Vol. II

10 hours ago, Endomorph84 said:

Looking great mate (no homo), got the makings of a classic physique there!

5 hours ago, Cronus said:

Great physique mate, hard work paid off

5 hours ago, TERBO said:

It's like two different people, well done mate :thumb

Thanks all. Slowly upping the calories over the next month back to maintenance and then trying to stay lean and preserve as much muscle until the gyms open again, then I can focus on putting some serious size on before the end of the year. 

On 08/05/2020 at 8:13 PM, Sasnak said:

Taken in the en-suite just now and posted whilst I have a dump. Six weeks into my “bulk”. Mainly carbs (lager) but remembering to record macros is difficult after the ninth can of Stella. 

Yes I’m pushing it out a bit. Need the “gut pumps” to pose.

I weighed myself on Monday, came in at 229lbs. I’m 4lbs lighter than I was 7 weeks ago to the day when the gyms shut (today) and I could see my top ab. Muscle really is three times heavier than fat!

Further progress pics to follow.....

01203BCD-8201-441A-9702-56430E6B51CF.jpeg

Dad??

On 26/04/2020 at 7:49 PM, anna1 said:

I’m 74 kg 

bitchiiiiiiiiz :D

01EACAA9-D481-4D87-AE2C-1BC759AF16C9.jpeg

Dear Anna1

As of May 2020, your profile has been reported for inappropriate usage of Uk-Muscle ©™. Namely, your recent picture has been reviewed and deemed "too hot".

This is a violation of both UK-muscle's Terms and Conditions and also humanity.
This hereby, is a notification to aware you that such activities will not betolerated. Please delete this photo, along with any other photo's in your member profile that elicits similar erectile hay-wiring within the male community. If this kind of behaviour continues, your profile may be banned.

Feel free to P/M me with questions and pictures that you may think need reviewing.

Yours Truly,

Oldskool
UK-muscle "Babe Monitoring and Libido control" moderator.

IMG_20200602_181344.thumb.jpg.0303bef26baf92ddfcf491557c7bf25a.jpg

Been on the resistance bands since gyms shut. I've lost size and definition on quads particularly and put on a bit of fat which never happens but clients I've been working for have been throwing biscuits at me for three weeks 

On 29/05/2020 at 12:37 AM, OLDSKOOL said:

Dear Anna1

As of May 2020, your profile has been reported for inappropriate usage of Uk-Muscle ©™. Namely, your recent picture has been reviewed and deemed "too hot".

This is a violation of both UK-muscle's Terms and Conditions and also humanity.
This hereby, is a notification to aware you that such activities will not betolerated. Please delete this photo, along with any other photo's in your member profile that elicits similar erectile hay-wiring within the male community. If this kind of behaviour continues, your profile may be banned.

Feel free to P/M me with questions and pictures that you may think need reviewing.

Yours Truly,

Oldskool
UK-muscle "Babe Monitoring and Libido control" moderator.

Aint it weird though - i put a funny pic on the forum that has a (flacid) BBC in it, and it's removed and i'm given a naughty boy warning (yeah, street cred!!)  Anna puts around 200 photos up of herself where in a lot of them you can just about see her last meal - no warnings.  Strange that.  Don't get me wrong, i love a good pic of Anna's back and front doors as much as the next guy.  But why that and no BBC?

38 minutes ago, Seppuku71 said:

Aint it weird though - i put a funny pic on the forum that has a (flacid) BBC in it, and it's removed and i'm given a naughty boy warning (yeah, street cred!!)  Anna puts around 200 photos up of herself where in a lot of them you can just about see her last meal - no warnings.  Strange that.  Don't get me wrong, i love a good pic of Anna's back and front doors as much as the next guy.  But why that and no BBC?

Hmmmmm. Because they’re Anna’s pictures and Anna posted the pictures herself? 

35 minutes ago, Endomorph84 said:

Hmmmmm. Because they’re Anna’s pictures and Anna posted the pictures herself? 

The black guy with the bbc i posted can't really post his own pic right now. He died a few years ago.

9 minutes ago, Huntingground said:

Pic was Wednesday 28th evening at approx 258lbs. Legs are big under shorts, working on back but arms are fookers which respond slowly but I will beat them into submission. I'm sure you have heard me moaning about this in the past.

HG_28_05_ 2020(2).jpeg

Look very lean at that weight to me, your defo a big dude, great work

On 2/6/2020 at 8:24 PM, Huntingground said:

Pic was Wednesday 28th evening at approx 258lbs. Legs are big under shorts, working on back but arms are fookers which respond slowly but I will beat them into submission. I'm sure you have heard me moaning about this in the past.

HG_28_05_ 2020(2).jpeg

Looking class mate

11 minutes ago, alphafit said:

0139D1B8-EE54-46F6-8B94-13C58D573294.thumb.jpeg.bba12e9930272b479d1ba0f6de6d6788.jpegFE0B323E-0A87-4204-9125-9CCE223E1E03.thumb.jpeg.9691861d44705ac697e7aab5f96615aa.jpeg

Today is my 8th year of natty bodybuilding anniversary,! Currently 73 kg, going to cut down to about 70.

No hate but I feel certain If you'd always been natty (for life) you wouldn't look like this

8 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

No hate but I feel certain If you'd always been natty (for life) you wouldn't look like this

Nah, he looks natty alright.  But the pics look like they were taken in a commercial gym - i thought they were all closed due to Chinaflu?

12 minutes ago, SwoleTip said:

I am one of the lucky blessed on the genetic part I guess. 3rd generation natural bodybuilder, and also 173 cm tall,also I started lifting weights when I was just 13- 14 years old and got the best of my test peaks.

Hell I can even avoid dieting and eat junk food and still look good. I have never done roids and chite cause I am afraid of it fu**ing up my sperm, but I do admit that someday when I have a few kids I will jack myself up so hard with test and hormones that my ear will start growing hair out lol.

2 minutes ago, Seppuku71 said:

Nah, he looks natty alright.  But the pics look like they were taken in a commercial gym - i thought they were all closed due to Chinaflu?

Currently in Bulgaria and gyms here are all open. We have about 25-80 sick per day,, so everything works clubs ,resturants, gyms.

24 minutes ago, Seppuku71 said:

Show me a natty that looks like that. That's one of the best physiques i've seen. And I know dudes with upper tier genetics that would get dwarfed by that dude (which i can post). Looks way bigger than 160lbs aswell even at 173cm. Mind blown.

30 minutes ago, alphafit said:

I am one of the lucky blessed on the genetic part I guess. 3rd generation natural bodybuilder, and also 173 cm tall,also I started lifting weights when I was just 13- 14 years old and got the best of my test peaks.

Hell I can even avoid dieting and eat junk food and still look good. I have never done roids and chite cause I am afraid of it fu**ing up my sperm, but I do admit that someday when I have a few kids I will jack myself up so hard with test and hormones that my ear will start growing hair out lol.

Currently in Bulgaria and gyms here are all open. We have about 25-80 sick per day,, so everything works clubs ,resturants, gyms.

lol  if you're being srs you need to compete and capatalise on this s**t, social media, bodybuilding etc. Because i could post a few great looking natties that dont look like that.

How big are your arms btw? Still mind blown you're 160lbs

1 hour ago, SwoleTip said:

You clearly havent read this guys posts. He has loads money, he gets girls left right and centre, he rocks a bald head and blessed with the same godly genetics as zyzz. Its just Life's not fair my bro 

9 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

Show me a natty that looks like that. That's one of the best physiques i've seen. And I know dudes with upper tier genetics that would get dwarfed by that dude (which i can post). Looks way bigger than 160lbs aswell even at 173cm. Mind blown.

9 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

lol  if you're being srs you need to compete and capatalise on this s**t, social media, bodybuilding etc. Because i could post a few great looking natties that dont look like that.

How big are your arms btw? Still mind blown you're 160lbs

@SwoleTip Not into this modern day bodybuilding bull chite, it's just too much for my taste(plus I got tats which is No-No for bodybullding). I do like men physique though, and I am considering to compete.

As for arms last time I measured up which was like 6-7 months ago they were about 42-43 cm. ( I want to reach 46 and no more, cause it will look strange on my height lol)

8 hours ago, Cronus said:

You clearly havent read this guys posts. He has loads money, he gets girls left right and centre, he rocks a bald head and blessed with the same godly genetics as zyzz. Its just Life's not fair my bro 

@BLUE(UK) Blueberry you have not metioned the LV bag,I am starting to get worried lol if you are OK lol. 

@Cronus Hahaha rocking a bald head is not my first choice lol ,It's just all males from family are bald, so shaving it off was clearly the right choice and it kind of suits me. I like rocking a bald head, even when it was not thinning on top, I still used to get 2 on top sides shaved. ( Plus so many bad ass actors like The Rock and Jason Statham rock it and they can get a hair transplant anytime. I might get a hair transplant, but it's just not on my to do list, cause it does not really bother me. ).

41 minutes ago, alphafit said:

@BLUE(UK) Blueberry you have not metioned the LV bag,I am starting to get worried lol if you are OK lol. 

You mean your comfort bag for keeping ‘documents’ in. No doubt you walk arm in arm with your ‘buddy’ after pretending to be hetero on a night out. 

7 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

You mean your comfort bag for keeping ‘documents’ in. No doubt you walk arm in arm with your ‘buddy’ after pretending to be hetero on a night out. 

HAHAHA piss off :lol:

2 minutes ago, alphafit said:

HAHAHA piss off :lol:

You love it really, so much so you don’t even go into @SwoleTip threads because they have female features, you only like that hairy manly feel enveloping you during their hold over you. :P

I’m only messing, although it’s probably true. Bet you carry a sample sized bum lube in that bag really. :whistling:

4 minutes ago, BLUE(UK) said:

You love it really, so much so you don’t even go into @SwoleTip threads because they have female features, you only like that hairy manly feel enveloping you during their hold over you. :P

I’m only messing, although it’s probably true. Bet you carry a sample sized bum lube in that bag really. :whistling:

I actually like Swole's thread they remind me of Thailand lol. A perosn can  never claim he has seen many fags and traps until he  visits Thailand haha.:lol:

As for the lube last night when I oiled you up, you did not complain about me fetching it from the bag :thumb.

I know you are messing bro, Respect:beer:

11 hours ago, SwoleTip said:

maxresdefault.jpg

24 minutes ago, Seppuku71 said:

maxresdefault.jpg

He ain’t fu**ing natty lol

and don’t mean to dig you out but seeing you are just over 5feet I struggle to see how that makes you genetically gifted.

23 minutes ago, Seppuku71 said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Mate, he said ‘show me a natty‘......not ........‘show me a juicer who claims to to be natty ‘........or were you taking the piss??!!