Jump to content
Kristina

Post a Recent Picture Thread - Vol. II

Recommended Posts

On 3/8/2020 at 12:55 PM, Cronus said:

I think the conventional deadlift is a load of bollox. Ive seen guys DL upwards of 180kg+ and are far from jacked. 

Unless you are a powerlifter or training specifically needing to get stronger at DL, it's just not worth the time or effort imho

DL lovers come at me bro, my body is ready 

Agree, and I could do 260kg for singles at like 180lbs. They are fun but overrated for mass building 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, alphafit said:

0FB820A6-E5E3-4740-A11B-F7DFDB1403BE.thumb.png.f6f57d981750a957eaef115e312607cf.pngBCA2672D-3CF3-46E2-AEA7-D9B7C6409780.thumb.jpeg.a43acd125f3951c7d844e7f152b65c78.jpeg341D6C0C-0865-4ABE-97F0-E94E658D4BE4.thumb.jpeg.8b405e9c3267230cee74d381da2462d5.jpeg

IMG_7283.MOV

Natty 72 kg. Currently bulking, the video was from when things were normal , about 1-2 months ago.

Never seen 72kg look so solid.  

What hight /body fat  ? 

My 72kg don't look anything like that.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, anna1 said:

I know I need to diet lol

quarantine isn't helping x

Nothing wrong with your bumper, just looks like it could really do with a whipping :thumb....just looks to smooth...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, superpube said:

72????

 

How short are you?

 

1 hour ago, sean m said:

Never seen 72kg look so solid.  

What hight /body fat  ? 

My 72kg don't look anything like that.  

5 ft 8 I think( don't know in imperial, 173-4 cm in metric)

As for bodyfat I don't go above 10% as in ever lol. In summer I cut down to about 7%-ish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, alphafit said:

 

5 ft 8 I think( don't know in imperial, 173-4 cm in metric)

As for bodyfat I don't go above 10% as in ever lol. In summer I cut down to about 7%-ish.

Same height/weight as me

But look far far far better

Interesting to see what can be done. And you're natty too :crying:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, superpube said:

Same height/weight as me

But look far far far better

Interesting to see what can be done. And you're natty too :crying:

Haha. I started working out when I was just 14-15 years old(Probably when TEST was at it's peak), it's been about 8 years of weight lifting hah. Just go at it and be patient haha. My dad was a bodybuilder and my grandfather(never done roids , and hates roid users, cuz they are cheating lol) Dad reached 20 inch arms on 89 kg.  And my grandfather is about 74-5 years old and goes to the bars does dips, pull ups pushes his bike on the beach for 10 km.  We are lucky on a genetic scale in terms of weight lifitng .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought this would be a good way to introduce myself. 

Year apart but the same hat. 

I thought I was doing well at 75kg, but looking at @alphafit I've got alot more work to do.

inCollage_20190803_064216359.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Perry87 said:

Thought this would be a good way to introduce myself. 

Year apart but the same hat. 

I thought I was doing well at 75kg, but looking at @alphafit I've got alot more work to do.

inCollage_20190803_064216359.jpg

Nice to meet you, welcome to the forum, keep pushing those weights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taken in the en-suite just now and posted whilst I have a dump. Six weeks into my “bulk”. Mainly carbs (lager) but remembering to record macros is difficult after the ninth can of Stella. 

Yes I’m pushing it out a bit. Need the “gut pumps” to pose.

I weighed myself on Monday, came in at 229lbs. I’m 4lbs lighter than I was 7 weeks ago to the day when the gyms shut (today) and I could see my top ab. Muscle really is three times heavier than fat!

Further progress pics to follow.....

01203BCD-8201-441A-9702-56430E6B51CF.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, PhilJ56 said:

Start of cut end of February at 232lbs/23% bf

End of cut last week at 208lbs at 15% bf

Plenty of room for improvement but I'm happy with the results as it was my first proper cut :D

IMG_20200525_093603.jpg

IMG_20200520_095407.jpg

Looking great mate (no homo), got the makings of a classic physique there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PhilJ56 said:

Start of cut end of February at 232lbs/23% bf

End of cut last week at 208lbs at 15% bf

Plenty of room for improvement but I'm happy with the results as it was my first proper cut :D

IMG_20200525_093603.jpg

IMG_20200520_095407.jpg

Great physique mate, hard work paid off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, PhilJ56 said:

Plenty of room for improvement but I'm happy with the results as it was my first proper cut :D

It's like two different people, well done mate :thumb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×