Jump to content
Kristina

Post a Recent Picture Thread - Vol. II

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Huntingground said:

265lbs 03/11/2019, 3rd week into Primo cycle.

We know the weaknesses and I am working on them. Full abs and intercostals at 19st at 46yo is pretty good though. I have a year to bring up lagging body parts too.

HG_2.jpeg

I’d say abs at your weight and age is more than pretty good pal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, TALBOTL said:

I believe it if people say it, makes no odds to me and there is nothing to be gained from lying. 

From photos he looks very short, so that always helps in exaggerating things.

What?? So you believe someone if they tell you something? Wtf.

He also looks like he uses too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, B3NCH1 said:

What?? So you believe someone if they tell you something? Wtf.

He also looks like he uses too.

point is, unless it is DrWae there is little reason to accuse someone of lying. end of the day he's only lying to himself if he were. we dont give two shits if hes on gear or not lol, great physique either way 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, B3NCH1 said:

What?? So you believe someone if they tell you something? Wtf.

He also looks like he uses too.

Well no I'm talking purely about physiques, if somebody tells me their physique is natural then I believe what they tell me as I don't really care either way - if they want to lie about it that's their choice ultimately. 

I don't understand why people get so wound up about it :confused1: you don't have to believe them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5.11.2019 г. at 2:41 PM, B3NCH1 said:

Natural :lol:

Willing to get tested anyday of the year mate.  Just started young and some good genes, my dad and my granddad were natural bodybuilders back in my home country.

My grandad even won one of the first competitions there and steroids had not even reached our olympic  teams yet.  Plus,  I HATE needles.

Yes.,I am a natty.

On 5.11.2019 г. at 3:00 PM, TALBOTL said:

I believe it if people say it, makes no odds to me and there is nothing to be gained from lying. 

From photos he looks very short, so that always helps in exaggerating things.

5ft 7/8 ish, so yeah that too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, swole troll said:

Got some solid mass under it, that's clear to see. 

Strength must be up

thanks bud.

Squat 1RM is 280kg

Flat bench 190kg, incline 170kg 

Dont deadlift.

Strength is definitely up, but my knees are not thanking me for being this weight, constant pain. Case in point 100kg squats feel a lot harder than 200kg+ because my joints aren't fully warmed up. 

How were your knees & other joints at 300lbs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Test-e said:

thanks bud.

Squat 1RM is 280kg

Flat bench 190kg, incline 170kg 

Dont deadlift.

Strength is definitely up, but my knees are not thanking me for being this weight, constant pain. Case in point 100kg squats feel a lot harder than 200kg+ because my joints aren't fully warmed up. 

How were your knees & other joints at 300lbs?

That's solid man 

Us 6 footers HAVE to get heavy to put on any significant mass 

This lean bulking crap might work at 5'5 with kids limbs but taller you are the more meat needed to make a significant difference to the appearance.

My knees hurt but more than anything it was the low back pumps 

At my peak 317 I couldn't walk any more than about 20-30 mins before needing a break from the pulsating back pumps and breathlessness

The sleep apnea was the nail in the coffin though.

 

Edit : 're squats I know exactly what you're saying 

I use to get it in the hips, an empty bar was torture and yes it was like a bell curve of pain with the first few warm up sets being as uncomfortable as the top working sets 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Test-e said:

Going for a 300kg squat in a few weeks

20200306_144745.thumb.jpg.56a0eaa5fb2fd274d89a91a15d4665a3.jpg

Still at 300lbs. Too unfit to put on anymore weight.

Someone else post some pics up before this turns into my own log:lol:

Dam mate your back is thick. Mind sharing your routing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/03/2020 at 4:09 PM, Cronus said:

Dam mate your back is thick. Mind sharing your routing? 

Two times a week of:

Rest- 1:30-2:00  minutes between each set

1.Lat pulldowns 2 warmup sets, 3x10 of 112kg

2.Tbar rows 1 warmup set, 3x10 of 100-105kg

3.Seated lat rows, 3x10 of 115kg

Either

4. Chest supported row 3x10 of 80kg 

or

4. Lat pulldown variation with  narrow grip, 3x10 of 105kg

Every fourth week I will only train back once, to allow for better recovery.  Everything done with good form, used to do heavier weights but form was awful. Takes a long time to add weight to any exercise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Test-e said:

Two times a week of:

Rest- 1:30-2:00  minutes between each set

1.Lat pulldowns 2 warmup sets, 3x10 of 112kg

2.Tbar rows 1 warmup set, 3x10 of 100-105kg

3.Seated lat rows, 3x10 of 115kg

Either

4. Chest supported row 3x10 of 80kg 

or

4. Lat pulldown variation with  narrow grip, 3x10 of 105kg

Every fourth week I will only train back once, to allow for better recovery.  Everything done with good form, used to do heavier weights but form was awful. Takes a long time to add weight to any exercise. 

Cheers mate, do you do any variation of deadlifts?

Any work specifically for lower lats?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cronus said:

Cheers mate, do you do any variation of deadlifts?

Any work specifically for lower lats?

I can work lower lats into most of those exercises.

Don't do deadlifts, I do squats for lower back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×