Kristina

Post a Recent Picture Thread - Vol. II

7 minutes ago, AestheticManlet said:

Looking good mate. Facing similar problems with my knees, fvcking annoying.

Thanks buddy. It’s a nightmare. I squatted 3times a week leading upto Christmas and I think it was the main factor in this pain. 

Been told it’s tight IT band and glutes so I be been going to a sports massage to loosen things up. 

19 minutes ago, Towel said:

Look absolutely class, get similar issues with me knees, physio has helped as apparently it stems from being tight in other areas so force the is disproportionately transferred to knees

14 minutes ago, herc said:

Thanks buddy. It’s a nightmare. I squatted 3times a week leading upto Christmas and I think it was the main factor in this pain. 

Been told it’s tight IT band and glutes so I be been going to a sports massage to loosen things up. 

Fvcked knee crew :thumbup1:

23 minutes ago, Towel said:

Look absolutely class, get similar issues with me knees, physio has helped as apparently it stems from being tight in other areas so force the is disproportionately transferred to knees

Aye that is what the sports therapist said to me my left IT was super tight and my glutes where constantly tensed. Will lay of deep back squats and focussing on box or pin squats so far so good less pain and leg growth is coming back 

59 minutes ago, herc said:

Aye that is what the sports therapist said to me my left IT was super tight and my glutes where constantly tensed. Will lay of deep back squats and focussing on box or pin squats so far so good less pain and leg growth is coming back 

Yeah I’ve got to lay on some ball to release them, bloody agony but apparently will solve the issue, once squats got around 180kg my knees just didn’t like it, 160kg and below and seem to be fine. 

Any tios for calves mate lol :lol: being 6ft2 has its downsides in terms of growing decent legs even if they’re  bloody strong 

51 minutes ago, Towel said:

Yeah I’ve got to lay on some ball to release them, bloody agony but apparently will solve the issue, once squats got around 180kg my knees just didn’t like it, 160kg and below and seem to be fine. 

Any tios for calves mate lol :lol: being 6ft2 has its downsides in terms of growing decent legs even if they’re  bloody strong 

I know the feeling I was pushing 180kg for reps/sets at 83kg bodyweight. Hit my new 1RM at 200kg and since then my knee is fuked lol 

For calves I’d give this guy on IG a follow and follow his calve plan. Brutal!! 

1 hour ago, swole troll said:

Back looks great mate, very dense.

Why such a long cruise? 

high haemocrit, poor cholesterol from my blasts being 19nors for nearly 2 years straight.

Haemocrit was 0.553 |  HDL 1.26

(After 10 weeks of cruising) 

Had to get haemocrit down originally so that I could donate,then I figured I'd just have some downtime. Gonna do bloods and ecg after I'm back from holiday and if I'm happy where I'm at will go for a test blast. Done with 19nors:icon_frown:.

6 hours ago, Test-e said:

Had to get haemocrit down originally so that I could donate

Interesting - did you try and donate and they detected it? They only do an iron test at my place.

Back does look good mate

1 hour ago, Smokey13 said:

Interesting - did you try and donate and they detected it? They only do an iron test at my place.

Back does look good mate

Twice I was refused. Mind you the first time my haemocrit would have been disgustingly high. 

8 hours ago, Test-e said:

high haemocrit, poor cholesterol from my blasts being 19nors for nearly 2 years straight.

Had to get haemocrit down originally so that I could donate,then I figured I'd just have some downtime. Gonna do bloods and ecg after I'm back from holiday and if I'm happy where I'm at will go for a test blast. Done with 19nors:icon_frown:.

Sorry to hear that man.

You're making the smart move though  as you know

Also goes to show how much worse it could have been if you'd been a head in the sand type person 

Still amazes me the amount of people on here that are blind to what's going on internally, there's just no excuse with how often blood work and heart scans are being mentioned on here 

Its not like typical gym rat gear users where the only info they really have is off their dealer.

On 06/06/2019 at 11:55 PM, Test-e said:

Are those blood values during the 19nor blast or during your cruise?

On 08/06/2019 at 7:41 AM, Hoddsy said:

End of a 12 week cruise and a bit of MK667, and by far my worst body part, my legs. I feel like I’m finally getting somewhere with them tho . 083E9371-005B-417B-927E-4BE5E17054E0.thumb.png.2d0f11836e77719c4f3e33cd542008cb.png2357B10C-63AF-4A4A-8FC2-C116DBA19A10.thumb.png.d672d12ee8c94749ce6cfbd9e4e03a0c.png

Looking good mate

On 01/06/2019 at 7:30 PM, Skye666 said:

Listen ....  im over half a century old..I only do what I want to do.....

”has to be regular” ......now this makes me smile because it says a lot about what you have been putting up with......girls/ women who are all over you in the beginning then prefer to watch eastenders.....get headaches......or are just “tired”.......

Isn’t this what is supposed to happen?

2 minutes ago, simonboyle said:

After a few injuries. After a few lay offs. Still not training shoulders (will start again soon, being lazy now).

Actually up to 94kg (last.pic posted was about 85kg)

No cardio and just having fun.

20190609_201232.jpg

Have you ever been told you look a bit like a bear?

4 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

Have you ever been told you look a bit like a bear?

How dare you. I identify as a lollipop stick!

Bearist!

But seriously, yes, I get called a teddy bear or angry bear often.

Not in a gay bear way.

On 07/06/2019 at 8:38 AM, swole troll said:

Sorry to hear that man.

You're making the smart move though  as you know

Also goes to show how much worse it could have been if you'd been a head in the sand type person 

Still amazes me the amount of people on here that are blind to what's going on internally, there's just no excuse with how often blood work and heart scans are being mentioned on here 

Its not like typical gym rat gear users where the only info they really have is off their dealer.

I was like the typical gym rat - oblivious to my internal health - until one day I woke up feeling like absolute s**t. Suffered on like that for a few days until I finally went to the docs, turns out my hematocrit was at 0.61! I never ignore bloodwork now, I have a sound doctor and get blood done every three months. 

Every long term user should get their heart checked also. Three years ago I was sent for an echo because it was discovered my father had an inherited heart defect. I didn't have the defect but it turns out I have LVH. I see a cardiologist once a year now, as well as have an echo and ECG. 

This is why the typical user response of 'gear is safe' irritates me - extremely supraphysiological dosages for extended periods will have some negative effects, eventually. Most of us don't use gear in a cautious, or even moderate way. Gear mightn't be as bad as what the general public say, but they are powerful and need to be respected to some degree.

10 hours ago, Skye666 said:

Well...if it suits your narrative I guess so :) 

It’s obviously not what I want. She’s came home yesterday and told me she’s asked her friend how often her and her husband did it and she replied with “once a month”

thats no what I want! Unless something  else is happening in my life which is stopping it, once a month for me is way to little.