UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Anyone tried MYPRE from myprotein?

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  UrbanConcept 
#1 ·
Ive never been a fan of pre workouts, they tend to make me feel sick. Working nights shifts though has starting to make going to the gym a chore so I need some mental focus. Anyone tried myprotein's MYPRE?

Mypre (pre workout) | Myprotein.com

I know the markets filled with pre workouts but I'm doing my usual myprotein order and its 20% off everything at the moment!

Or has anyone got any other tricks to improve mental focus and stop me feeling lethargic from night shifts?

#2 ·
Actually you should get it only as an energy supplement. 400mg caffeine can be good, but the 1g portions of 4 kinds of creation are just thaaaat bad. It's not a proper PWO. If you need to work hard, not just stay awake, consider Cannibal Xerox. I use the Razbloody Lemonade flavour with my sugarless soda and its awesome.

#7 ·
Ive never been a fan of pre workouts, they tend to make me feel sick. Working nights shifts though has starting to make going to the gym a chore so I need some mental focus. Anyone tried myprotein's MYPRE?

Mypre (pre workout) | Myprotein.com

I know the markets filled with pre workouts but I'm doing my usual myprotein order and its 20% off everything at the moment!

Or has anyone got any other tricks to improve mental focus and stop me feeling lethargic from night shifts?
25% off us till midnight ;) Have you tried CHARGE before? Use code FLASH25 for the discount

http://www.bodybuildingwarehouse.co.uk/performance-charge-40-servings

#8 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.