vtec_yo

Are there any pre-workouts that are worth bothering with?

I'm always up for pre workout research and currently I have a great set for mood, focus, energy, endurance, strength, not cheap I confess.

Ironically yesterday I took only 400mg caffeine and 400mg L-Theanine (pretty cheap stuff!) and I was very well impressed considering it was my first workout after 2 weeks in the hospital (3 operations,2 blood transfusions due to two abscesses removal) and the fact that I was still attached to a pump device (nurses removed it this morning as healing is being amazing).

Surprised nobody has mentioned Oxy, Dbol etc. I don't get on with Oxy but it was awesome PWO. Got Dbol on the way I used to split my Dbol throughout the day but gonna try it all in one dose PWO this time. Hopefully it works as I need to stop relying on stims to lift with any real intensity.

5 minutes ago, nbfootball65 said:

1. Wicked Pre Workout

2. APS Mesomorph

3. Nutrex Hemo Rage

4. Mr.Hyde

5. The Curse

Links for 1 & 2

Seen Mesomorph doesn't contain DMAA in uk version though 

I'm running a giveaway here where you can vote for the product to be given away.

there's 3 bottles of the winner to be won! You can suggest prizes too if there's something you want that isn't on the list

Just got back into training after a few years off and gutted to find jack3d is gone.

was the only thing i found that worked ok. Back in the day i was a huge fan of ultimate orange. That stuff was dynamite.

dont like the tingly skin feeling that most of the current snake oils give me.

ive actually found over the last few weeks that zero redbull is the best thing ive come across.