UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Are there any pre-workouts that are worth bothering with?

13K views 101 replies 65 participants last post by  jackdyo 
#1 ·
Ever since DMAA was banned, I've found PWO's to be a gimick. I'm coming to the end of a tub of Warrior Rage and to be honest - other than some tingly lips (giggidy) and hot ears - I can't advocate that it's actually worth buying. Had a quick browse at some others earlier to replace it and they all just seem pretty much the same.

Are any though? I went through a phase of just having a coffee and a shot of creatine mono which is just as effective imo.

Are they all a gimick?

#9 ·
Can only think that anyone taking coffee hasn't found a decent preworkout if they think it's the same. I am taking one with 18 ingredients at the moment and if taken in the right dosages proven ingredients such as Beta Alanine, L Citruline, NADH, Niacin, Agmatine Sulfate and Rhodiola Rosea etc combined with a good dose of caffeine will knock spots off just the caffeine in coffee.

#15 ·
infernal0988 said:
I dont touch pwo supps anymore tried animal rage made me nausius and just in a total mess after the crash , same with 1MR AND JACK
I couldn't even train properly. Was yawning, eyes wanted to close, felt sick. Couldn't drink a shake afterwards. Took it about 13:30 reckon I'd stopped feeling sick and shivering about 21:00.

#23 ·
Just tried the 1mr and nothing major. Decent pump and veins a little less fatigue but nothing like craze. I like the jittery feeling off craze and don't get anything off this not even the beta alanine itch which I quite like. Will carry on with it but won't be buying it again. Also tastes like crap (lemon/lime)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.