vtec_yo

Are there any pre-workouts that are worth bothering with?

Ever since DMAA was banned, I've found PWO's to be a gimick. I'm coming to the end of a tub of Warrior Rage and to be honest - other than some tingly lips (giggidy) and hot ears - I can't advocate that it's actually worth buying. Had a quick browse at some others earlier to replace it and they all just seem pretty much the same.

Are any though? I went through a phase of just having a coffee and a shot of creatine mono which is just as effective imo.

Are they all a gimick?

Can only think that anyone taking coffee hasn't found a decent preworkout if they think it's the same. I am taking one with 18 ingredients at the moment and if taken in the right dosages proven ingredients such as Beta Alanine, L Citruline, NADH, Niacin, Agmatine Sulfate and Rhodiola Rosea etc combined with a good dose of caffeine will knock spots off just the caffeine in coffee.

Ever since DMAA was banned, I've found PWO's to be a gimick. I'm coming to the end of a tub of Warrior Rage and to be honest - other than some tingly lips (giggidy) and hot ears - I can't advocate that it's actually worth buying. Had a quick browse at some others earlier to replace it and they all just seem pretty much the same.

Are any though? I went through a phase of just having a coffee and a shot of creatine mono which is just as effective imo.

Are they all a gimick?

Frenzy. literally wild stuff

I dont touch pwo supps anymore tried animal rage made me nausius and just in a total mess after the crash , same with 1MR AND JACK

I couldn't even train properly. Was yawning, eyes wanted to close, felt sick. Couldn't drink a shake afterwards. Took it about 13:30 reckon I'd stopped feeling sick and shivering about 21:00.

I couldn't even train properly. Was yawning, eyes wanted to close, felt sick. Couldn't drink a shake afterwards. Took it about 13:30 reckon I'd stopped feeling sick and shivering about 21:00.

A red Bull with a banana does me with my shake . Dont need all the other **** .

Just tried the 1mr and nothing major. Decent pump and veins a little less fatigue but nothing like craze. I like the jittery feeling off craze and don't get anything off this not even the beta alanine itch which I quite like. Will carry on with it but won't be buying it again. Also tastes like crap (lemon/lime)

Really strong black coffee with 10g coconut oil in is all i have, tried a few pre wo's before and they all just left me in a mess and were more detrimental to training than beneficial.