Sign in to follow this  
Tinytom

Tom Blackman show prep for UKBFF Portsmouth

I start my diet for this show on monday

www.efbbsouthcoast.co.uk

This is an awesome show run by Paul Smith who will also be bringing Dennis James along to guest pose. This is a good day out for all the family as Paul also brings along face painters etc for the kids and he runs a kids pose down midway through the day where the kids can win easter eggs for showing their dads how to pose on stage.

Some background

I recently ran a high strength Methyl Trienolone course as a last gasp mass attack in preparation for this show the link is here.

https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroid-testosterone-information/17079-methyl-trienolone-injectable-last-mass-course.html

I have had my bloods back following my PCT and apart from a slightly elevated liver enzymes (2 points above normal) and a high level of urea and creatinine (because of the protein intake and my muscle mass) I am healthy and ready to go.

Starting Monday I will keep a diary of EXACTLY what I do day to day for the show which is 12 weeks prep. Now I've had some people saying to me 'Tom I know you wrote that diary on Methyl Trien but c'mon what else did you use' I can tell you that when I write a diary its all there so I will not be using any magic potions without all you guys knowing about it.

So this week I have been basically just doing maintenance workouts on each bodypart and making sure I have no injuries before I start the diet and prep.

As a background info I have been running GH at 8iu every training day since finishing my course and have just finished my PCT which consisted of

ROHM PCT caps

Inner Armour Test-9-Meth (OTC ZMA Trib/Longjack supp)

So I'll get some photos done this weekend as a starting point for reference.

BRING ON THE BROCCOLI :boohoo: :preggers:

I'm looking forward to following this thread. Portsmouth is literally 5 mins from me so I'll be down for the show. Be nice to see the same turnout as Baz's show.

Paul Smith is a really nice bloke, always sorts me out good deals in regards to protein etc. He used to be MASSIVE, still tonk though!

Good luck with this thread tom and your prep mate. I'll be extremely interested to see what you eat as I'm still unsure when it comes to prepping.

I'm dreading the crowd you know.

A lot of my mates have said they're gonna wear T-shirts saying 'SMash the Pasty TinyTom' on it

And I'm sure there will be chants of Pasty Baton etc from you guys.

What have I started? :nono:

good luck tom, i'm sure with your level of dedication you will be succesful, looking foward to following your journey on the thread and will be there to cheer you on come show time!

A lot of my mates have said they're gonna wear T-shirts saying 'SMash the Pasty TinyTom' on it

LOL we've already put in a bulk order for inflatable batons and Ginsters Pasties!

Nah man we'll be cool, I just cant wait to see how much you have improved dude, you have a great physique (sp?)!

hahaha, is it true at baz;s show, raikey was shouting "dirty baz" ? lmao

Yes mate i walked on stage and lined up... then all i heard was... 'go on babe' in a horrid scretchin common accent (my girl)... a grandad like northern voice bellowing ' come on dirty barry' ... and tatyana sayin somethign about my glutes eeekkk :tongue10:

lmao had me crackin up on stage.. :beer1:

Im hopefully coming down to this show...first ever show!

Only thing is, i thought it was may the 1st..im getting my 125

motorbike march 24th and gotta take a roads all way down there from

gatwick!!:( Thats like 7days riding experience...im gonna die:p

Good luck Tom by the way!

Good Luck Tom,

:rolleye11 I rang the wholesaler this afternoon for a quote on 200 special design made to order inflatable novelty baseball bats.

Rest assured guys 'Pasty Batons' will be avaliable for all who attend the event:love:

he runs a kids pose down midway through the day where the kids can win easter eggs for showing their dads how to pose on stage.

lol,

i remeber this i couldnt stop myself laughing!

good luck mr TT im sure youll do fine!!!!

hey staffy how good do you look in that pic on your avatar!!!!!!

sorry if ive missed things but im not around much these days!