Sign in to follow this  
BettySwallocks

Bro, do you even cardio?

Bro, do you even cardio?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Bro, do you even cardio?

• Always throw a bit of cardio in the mix each week.
    • Cardio bunny, pffffft, get away with yourself, never cardio.
    • Only when cutting.

Pretty much as per title...

I'm guilty of doing zero cardio, absolutely none, nada.

Im pretty much constantly bulking as i struggle to hold weight if im not trying to do so, so really throwing cradio in the mix makes bulking even harder. Am i just looking for an excuse not to do it? LOL

whats the recommendations then on cardio whilst bulking?

Also whilst bulking on AAS? Don't really fancy my heart tripling in size from HIIT.

Should also mention i work in an office so movement is pretty minimal, looking on the fitness side of my life i'm pretty much a heart attack waiting to happen :S

I have just started mate after sitting in bed and thinking how unfit and unhealthy I am the outher night also think I'm waiting a heart attack So I'm just starting with steady 40 min walks pretty much each day and will take it from there I wouldent off thought the heart would enlarge with cardio if anything would be better for it Just my thoughts though

I do 45 minutes twice a week. Plus physical work and 30 minutes walking/ bike riding a day. But im natural so dont have that worry. I love feeling my lungs open up, I think its important

Squatting 15-20 reps to failure, followed by two dropsets. Repeat twice weekly. That's my cardio, fúck me it gets the heart going and lungs expanded.

I've just done a successful reverse diet to the point where I'm now lean gaining with zero cardio!

I'm still on cycle with high doses though and I'm still running T3 50mcg/day

Edit: I work mostly 12 hours shifts on my feet, so I cover some miles over the course of the day if that counts!

I dont think your looking for an excuses not to do it. You dont need to even do it, iv just started to doin running on treadmill I do 30 mins fast runnin not walkin pace and i dont even get out of breath, i sweat loads but just breathing like normal and i hadnt donecardio for years soi say its squats that made me fit. I think you need to do cardio when you want to tone up loose fat because you do burn more caleries than lifting

Cardio, sadly yes usually lots of.

Did over 1200kcals on the treadmill the other day, what can i say my body likes to make things difficult.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]159147[/ATTACH]

Whats the time roughly that it takes you to get to 1200cals? Do you run at full speed or jog?

Did over 1200kcals on the treadmill the other day, what can i say my body likes to make things difficult.

I have to say its prety impressive

thats an hour of your life lost forever mate