Sign in to follow this  
nowhereboy

Dating a single mother.... (updated)

1 hour ago, nowhereboy said:

Thread revival of the decade here like! 

Haven't been here in years and figured I'd update this while stopping by. 

6 years on and we're engaged, the lad Is like a son to me and we own a beautiful home together. 

She's completely turned my life around for the better. Funny how things pan out. 

Congrats bro :thumbup1:, funny how things work out 

On 02/09/2014 at 10:57 PM, gaz90 said:

well i dont have to like him. but if he does turn into a little sh*t im only gonna bang his mum harder while hes trying to sleep.

then ill walk across the landing in my boxers (containing a soggy semi)take a p*ss in the main bathroom with the door open, making sure to not hit the rim. let a string of farts which resemble the sound of donald duck coughing.

show him whos fvcking house it is :cool2:

OP is this the secret to your success?

On 08/10/2020 at 8:49 AM, nowhereboy said:

6 years on and we're engaged, the lad Is like a son to me and we own a beautiful home together. 

She's completely turned my life around for the better. Funny how things pan out. 

Brilliant!

I hope you’re gonna give the guy she starts banging when you split up sound advice now!

11 minutes ago, Donny dog said:

Brilliant!

I hope you’re gonna give the guy she starts banging when you split up sound advice now!

That’s unfair and tbh, not very nice. I hope it works out well for op. You should either do the same or keep quiet 

Don’t believe you ,she has fcked you of  that’s why your back posting seen it often over the years on here welcome back loser :thumbup1:

55 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

That’s unfair and tbh, not very nice. I hope it works out well for op. You should either do the same or keep quiet 

I already liked his updated post mate, perhaps a :P emoji at the end of my post would of helped to distinguish that I was only joking with my comment but I’m certainly not on here to take digs at people like that. 

I think it’s spot on how things have panned out for him so I’m sorry if that’s not how I’ve come across!:thumbup1:

17 minutes ago, Donny dog said:

I already liked his updated post mate, perhaps a :P emoji at the end of my post would of helped to distinguish that I was only joking with my comment but I’m certainly not on here to take digs at people like that. 

I think it’s spot on how things have panned out for him so I’m sorry if that’s not how I’ve come across!:thumbup1:

Fair enough. Thanks for clarifying. 

Perfect post, my mrs has a 3 year old and she still shares the same bed yet wants to move in with me but i said not until her daughter can sleep in her own bed and she refuses to try to make her sleep in her own bed any advice?

17 minutes ago, Fat Alex said:

Perfect post, my mrs has a 3 year old and she still shares the same bed yet wants to move in with me but i said not until her daughter can sleep in her own bed and she refuses to try to make her sleep in her own bed any advice?

Just tell her she ain't moving in then tough s**t 

26 minutes ago, Fat Alex said:

Stay over, get proper wankered , go bed and piss all over the pair of them 

What a great read that was buddy :)

Congrats to you both on the engagement and very happy for you and the boy.

Best of luck for the future mate.

Danny