Sign in to follow this  
calves

Zyzz

Right, no doubt there are many posts on here about this guy and how amazing he was, how aesthetically gifted he was. So, I decided to watched a few things on him and my opinion is that he was a wally. Showing off with some of the most ridiculous dance moves, constantly wearing a muscle vest, not to mention the constant unnecessary swearing and actually thinking he was the toughest and hardest man on earth!! There are many youtube channels of trainers, fitness models and bodybuilders but how many act like that? How does that become appealing? I ended up turning it off with the hump I found him that annoying.

Also his physique has been labelled by many as the most aesthetically pleasing. I don't see it. Obviously it is all a matter of opinion and this is mine.

Yes he was ripped to a degree but his muscle mass was hardly huge and being an ectomorph it's always easy to have the shredded look. I am sure we all know guys like that. I just don't see what all the hype is?

It'll interesting to hear what people think.

Right, no doubt there are many posts on here about this guy and how amazing he was, how aesthetically gifted he was. So, I decided to watched a few things on him and my opinion is that he was a wally. Showing off with some of the most ridiculous dance moves, constantly wearing a muscle vest, not to mention the constant unnecessary swearing and actually thinking he was the toughest and hardest man on earth!! There are many youtube channels of trainers, fitness models and bodybuilders but how many act like that? How does that become appealing? I ended up turning it off with the hump I found him that annoying.

Also his physique has been labelled by many as the most aesthetically pleasing. I don't see it. Obviously it is all a matter of opinion and this is mine.

Yes he was ripped to a degree but his muscle mass was hardly huge and being an ectomorph it's always easy to have the shredded look. I am sure we all know guys like that. I just don't see what all the hype is?

It'll interesting to hear what people think.

You had a five knuckle shuffle watching it though eh

He has a few little fan boys on here. They've got it in their heads that if they live and act like zyzz, they will become like him (women, attention etc).

Of course anyone over the age of 12 generally knows it's best to live in your own shoes and not try to pretend you're superman, arnie from commando, gordon gekko or anyone else since they're fabricated personalities. And like them, Zyzz was nothing more than an attention-whoring persona and man who played the character is dead due to rampant drug abuse.

Really I think the traditional Bruce lee wannabes were much more respectable.

I doubt many grown men with mature attitudes admire this guy tbh. He's sort of the male version of Kim Kardashian in terms of the mentally undeveloped following he attracts...

Basically he was the 'start' of an aesthetic generation he inspired a lot of people, his YouTube videos are an 'act' he is a character zyzz does not exist....I don't understand why people get so involved in it? But don't forget your looking at his physic from 2011 its now 2014 what could of he looked like now?

There is a lot of shredded/aesthetic people out there now all the gymshark crew / harrison twins all say they where inspired by zyzz but they have pretty much taken over now

Fcuk Zyzz!! But for the matter, everyone raves he had like some godly, rare/gifted physique. He never had absolutely amazing genetics and there was nothing really special about him if you ask me. am pretty sure anyone starting from as small as him with similar genetics and a fcuk load of High dose Tren and god knows what else, could achieve similar if not better! Frank Zane & Bob Paris was the king of Aesthetics. Frank actually had great thickness/density to his physique and amazing lats. always been the Bodybuilder I've aspire to, since I started training. I am genuinely SO tired of every little fag trying to become Zyzz!!!!! it's trending everywhere!!! turn it in lads and just bail the whole ''Brah'' and all tha crap you spew. let's be honest? all Zyzz has done is inspired soooooo many lads to hammer the juice and live a wreckless yet dangerous lifestyle. guarantee, he's inspired sooo many to go the gym and pursue Bodybuilding and whatever, but when they realise his physique was built on a fcuk load of Tren ect. you think there not gonna juice it? LOL... He lived a good party life and was in GOOD shape but he was nothing spectacular.

I don't know much at all about Zyzz so neither admire nor hate him. The real problem is the cringe-worthy fawning of his fanboys. Most normal people, but especially grown men, may admire or respect someone but they drawn the line well short of public hero worship and spontaneous ejaculation at the thought of their idol. The whole Zyzz crew come across like a gaggle of 12-year old boy-band groupies.

I wasn't trying to bring up old news I was just baffled by all the hype and hadn't looked into it until the other. I know I was late checking it all out but it was something that I had to check out. I stated my opinion above and it's good to see more or less everyone agreeing that he was a plonker.

Youngstarz, I totally agree with you!

I don't know much at all about Zyzz so neither admire nor hate him. The real problem is the cringe-worthy fawning of his fanboys. Most normal people, but especially grown men, may admire or respect someone but they drawn the line well short of public hero worship and spontaneous ejaculation at the thought of their idol. The whole Zyzz crew come across like a gaggle of 12-year old boy-band groupies.

Well said sir, the bloke was a nobody but the groupies will one day look back on this and be seriously embarrassed at how they behaved... Why not use one direction as inspiration instead....

although he was an idiot ... he marketed himself and got recognised extremely well. geeza been dead 2-3 years? and still getting threads daily about him. the amount of fan boys hes got he would be making a killing if he was still alive

This has been done to death mate.

Geezer is dead, loads of coke and reccy drugs in a sauna in Thailand, probably getting pumped by a load of ladyboys.

The end.

after reading this post, ive decided that thats how i want to go! :lol:

Wow, how people can be so enraged about a guy who is 'acting' trying to get his name around to basically promote himself and make money - I think he's really clever and to be honest business minded

If he wants to take recreational drugs and party then that is what he enjoys

MOST OF THE BLOODY WORLD TAKE DRUG - doctors, lawyers, bankers so why cant 'zyzz'

How someone can compare frank zane to zyzz is funny

He didnt really promote the use of steroids and im sorry the statistics are something like 1 in 3 gym users take steroid that aint down to zyzz lol

The guy was an idiot, he didn't even have a good physique and I can't see why people are inspired by him. I mean who wants to be shredded, fùck women all the time, chill with your mates, go to uni a few days a week, be popular on a forum and be popular in Sydney? He had a shìt life really, I'd rather be unknown, fùck average looking girls, stay quiet just so people don't have an opinion of me, live a normal life like most people and die at an old age with the usual accomplishments in life.

What annoys me is the fanboys, they talk like him and act like him and it's sad. I think we should all say that my opinion is the 100% truth. It's okay to use words like 'Innit' and copy Ali G because he was cool, as long as you don't use the words 'mirin, brah, umad, etc' then you're a cool guy and I like you. I think the thing that annoys me the most is that he was happy and loved himself, there's nothing I hate more than people who look in the mirror at their hard work and walk around in a vest to show it off, it's a disgrace. All bodybuilders should cover up and wear ski-ing clothing or something like that. If he wasn't as happy, vein and confident, he would have been a good guy.

EDIT: Plus, he only put on like 30-40KG of muscle so I don't see the big deal? He was using steroids too so it doesn't count.

u mad brah? dont be a sad kunt be a sick kunt