Sign in to follow this  
DB

Stars of 2mrw, contest prep thread

I know I do.

DB, no guys wear pink here.

They do wear white socks tho....:D

white socks is a no, no......................

Wear a pink shirt hacks, the ladies LURRRRRRVVVVV it

So how did you do yesterday at the stars of 2mrow? What division did you do? I was there but there were so many...

LOL this thread was from last year, he came 4th last year in the 1st timers! Baz was far to fat yesterday, he was asking me for diet advise as his diet of maccy D's and full fat coke this last year has left him searching his soul for the fire to get back in shape.......... :D

LOL this thread was from last year, he came 4th last year in the 1st timers! Baz was far to fat yesterday, he was asking me for diet advise as his diet of maccy D's and full fat coke this last year has left him searching his soul for the fire to get back in shape.......... :D

Ouch. :beer1:

LOL! yeah i was there yesterday tucking into my KFC :D certainly wasn't onstage otherwise they would have harpooned me off and sold me for whale skin&fat :D

still looked 10x better than jamie:love:

LOL! yeah i was there yesterday tucking into my KFC :D certainly wasn't onstage otherwise they would have harpooned me off and sold me for whale skin&fat :D

still looked 10x better than jamie:love:

Yeah from the knee down! Look at my Calf's look at my calf's! Yeah all fat boys have big calfs!

:love: 2 xxx