ReissDench

Do you fear death?

if something can be changed then there is no need to worry about it

If something cant be changed then there is no point worrying about it

but to me your question is not so straight cut.

death in itself im not worried about, as i say above it cant be changed so i dont waste time being scared of it.

but on the other hand not being around to protect my children does worry me, but then im worried when there out playing or sleeping over a friends

mat

if something can be changed then there is no need to worry about it

If something cant be changed then there is no point worrying about it

but to me your question is not so straight cut.

death in itself im not worried about, as i say above it cant be changed so i dont waste time being scared of it.

but on the other hand not being around to protect my children does worry me, but then im worried when there out playing or sleeping over a friends

mat

X2

I'm more worried about the people I leave behind rather than dealth itself

The other night I welcomed the idea. So much as to think about blowing my brains out then falling to be carried away by the sea lol.

I don't think anyone wants to die, but we all do, so whilst the thought of my life ending scares me, the process itself doesn't. (Well, depends on how you go, i.e being pinned under a rock until you dehydrate/starve to death would be more terrible than death itself.)

The other night I welcomed the idea. So much as to think about blowing my brains out then falling to be carried away by the sea lol.

So you support Man United then mate

I've gone through stages don't really get it as much anymore but when I was younger would sometimes get really worked up about it I remember one time I couldn't stop thinking about it made me feel so ****ed up and scared that I couldn't cope but the only option was to do what I was petrified off dying