Clubber Lang

Clubbers Cycle....

bored as f**k at home, decorating doesnt help either lol.

starting to get a routine together now for the week. Coach is sending out loads of videos to clients on group chat with band work but also giving a list of exercises you can do if you a BB and/or DBs. Just using plates as DBs.

Did squats and SLDL the other day, dont normally do squats due to knee issue, but felt the DOMS in my quads and hamstrings.

Trying to stay positive but giving into cravings now lol. Still eating my planned diet but if i want half a bag of crisps im having them,  or 1/2 biscuits i will.

Keifei's stuff landed, looks well smart! Starting Cyp on Sunday, just 1ml each week, to cruise on. Will split the dose into 2x jabs to keep bloods balanced.

On 08/04/2020 at 11:31 PM, Super -ingh said:

hows the training going bigman? are you still taking small amounts of gear to keep the size?

Home training going/went well TBH. Took some pictures for my coach for the first time since lockdown started and even im surprised at the condition ive managed to keep. Softer round the edges and thickness around some areas has dropped but overall hes extremely happy, and so am i. I know other clients have really let the ball drop which hes f**ked off about, but me and my missus have knuckled down and hes over the moon. Excellent position to get back into the gym and both of us start a cycle within a few weeks of the gyms reopening.

I think my coach is going to recomp me for a few weeks, lower food to make things more sensitive when i start my next cyce, but says i wont need to recomp for long due to condition ive managed to keep.

Next cycle i ask him for size and volume. Im hovering just under 18st at the moment, 250lb, have been through lockdown so a nice stable weight. I wanna go for size now which he agrees so looking forward to training again in a gym and putting some weight on.

Asked him for a joint friendly cycle, as i have trouble with my right knee, tho it has improved over lockdown and starting a new range of joint support meds has helped too.

Mentioned to my coach of perhaps a Test, EQ and NPP cycle. He replied all 3x are a bit over the top, but Test & NPP will be excellent. So thats what im using. I was very surprised at the doses hes getting me on too. Hes a believer in hard work more than stupidly high doses of steds so i was expecting something like 500mg Test with 300mg NPP, but no, he came back with 750mg Test and 600mg NPP each week! Jackpot! lol. 

Cycle will be;

750mg Test EW (my choice of test, so im thinking either Sust or Cyp. I have 50ml of both Keifei Sust and Cyp. Heard Keifei is excellent and never used before)

600mg NPP EW (got rohm new label 100mg/1ml)

25mg Proviron ED (Hygene)

12.5mg Aromasin EOD (Hygene)

Will split the 9ml of oil into 3x jabs of 3ml. 

Cant wait now! 

Might have a school reunion on Oct 3rd, so if i start my cycle at the beginning of August i'll be juicy as f**k by October lol. Class of 96! I missed my last reunion about 10 years ago, was gutted, so def going to this one, if it happens. I was about 12stone max when i left school, so gonna roll up fu**ing huge! Just gonna abuse people i didnt like at school, speak my mind, then feck off into town for a piss up lol

On 13/07/2020 at 4:42 PM, D 4 Damage said:

Ohhh s**t.... :lol: look forward too the updates 

Yeah its gonna be good. My body is gonna, well hopefully, respond extremely well with everything as ive been on just 200mg test EW for the last 4 months! Gonna be interesting to see what happens once i get in a gym again.

Gave door work up for a bit too, dont need the money as day work has gone mental at the moment. Plus i dont think i could arsed with all the guideline BS thats in place. One way systems, so many to table, no loud music so people dont have to shout which causes more droplets to be released into the air, f**k that. I rang my boss a week before lockdown was lifted and said nah, but didnt matter anyways as i work in Leicester and its been locked down again lol....scruffy gits. Thankfully i dont live there, im in Notts and everythings open and gyms will be soon!

Glad i didnt get work on other doors as on the first day what i said would happen, happened. Every scruffy scummy person was out drinking and getting battered. Necking pints in pubs and videoing it for FB. Absolute dickheads. People binge drinking cus they only have so long on a table, then acting like school kids cus their hammered and think what their doing is funny. Id end up cracking some c**t, and i dont wanna do that yet, only just got my SIA badge renewed lol.

Dont think im going back for a while. Dont care about Covid, probably already had it, i just cant be arsed with the arse holes for a while. If i do go back i dont want fixed hours, i'll do event work, all day saturday or something and forget about Thursdays and Fridays. Want more money too.

13 hours ago, Sustanation said:

School reunion love it!!!! 

just gonna rock up with a school mate after drinking half a bottle of whiskey at home and cause trouble.  I'll do a Ricky Gervais lol!  I just dont care haha.

Coach sent me my new training plan yesterday, so all set for Saturday, gyms reopening! Whoop whoop!

Nice 930am start so should be nice and quiet. Been told not to over do anything. Extremely light work for about 2 weeks just to get execution correct again. Been home training but i know im gonna ache like a bitch. Probably wont be able to bend my arms by Monday, walk round like a T-Rex lol.

Taken advantage of some great supplement discounts during lockdown so have enough stuff to last me till Christmas. Theres some moneys worth of Yamamoto products in my cupboard, it looks like a fecking shop. Looks so tidy and well displayed i dont wanna open things ha.

Probably start cycle early/mid August, but hoping more early than mid. Gonna respond like feck to my cycle, been on 200mg test-e EW for 4 months! Never ran such a piss weak cruise lol.

Journal of training will start tomorrow too.

7 hours ago, Clubber Lang said:

just gonna rock up with a school mate after drinking half a bottle of whiskey at home and cause trouble.  I'll do a Ricky Gervais lol!  I just dont care haha.

Coach sent me my new training plan yesterday, so all set for Saturday, gyms reopening! Whoop whoop!

Nice 930am start so should be nice and quiet. Been told not to over do anything. Extremely light work for about 2 weeks just to get execution correct again. Been home training but i know im gonna ache like a bitch. Probably wont be able to bend my arms by Monday, walk round like a T-Rex lol.

Taken advantage of some great supplement discounts during lockdown so have enough stuff to last me till Christmas. Theres some moneys worth of Yamamoto products in my cupboard, it looks like a fecking shop. Looks so tidy and well displayed i dont wanna open things ha.

Probably start cycle early/mid August, but hoping more early than mid. Gonna respond like feck to my cycle, been on 200mg test-e EW for 4 months! Never ran such a piss weak cruise lol.

Journal of training will start tomorrow too.

Where do you buy your yamanoto stuff from as seen their sleep supplement and looks interesting. 

14 hours ago, Sustanation said:

Where do you buy your yamanoto stuff from as seen their sleep supplement and looks interesting. 

I get them off the official site. If you sign up you'll get emails with weekly discounts codes for certain things, Aminos, Protein but you also get discount codes that include everything on site. Usually end of the month theres a 25% off everything code.

I dont get everything from them. Protein i mostly use BBW or BP, but do treat myself to Yams espresso flavour whey, perfect for morning shakes with oats. Yamamoto's pre-workout supps, for me at least, are the best ive used. They arent full of stims, have 150-200mg caffeine at most, and the ingredients are top quality and clinically dosed . The Kamikaze is wicked but i started to use their Flexotor in Yams Flex Lewis range during lockdown. Its more of a Nootropin and pump supp with some caffeine added. This really helped with focus and concentration from mid to late lockdown while home training. Used 10g instead of the 15g during home training, but today, gym reopening, i'll try the full 15g :)

Well ive done two days of training with my new plan now, and already got DOMS coming ha. Taking it steady for the rest of the week, still finding my feet with my new training plan and what weights to start on for warm up's and working sets etc. As before im logging every exercises in a book so i can easily look back and see what i started and finished on etc.

Was stronger than i thought i would be, but i have been doing some decent home training roughly 4x per week, 2x upper and 2x lower sessions, plus have a spin bike at home.

Gym wasnt too busy either. Got there for around 930am both Sat and Sunday and there was a few in, but didnt effect me following my plan in the order it was on. The only issue i found was doing deadlifting. Im just getting back into these so weak as f**k and need to practice form, but at weekends it seems most people in our gym use these days for bar work, so deads, squats, log lifts etc, so when i managed to get on the platform for deads i felt rushed, when i wanted to take my time. Going to ask my coach tomorrow on my weekly check in if i can swap that session round and do it on a week day as i know there'll be far less people there, so i can take my time and focus more.

New plan looks like;

Pull, Push, Legs, Upper. 30mins of spin on 3x rest days.

So far the combination is great for pump. Really happy with the order of exercises so far.

Unsure when he'll give me the go a head for PEDs. I think he wants all his clients to get a week or two under their belts before taking anything. 

Completed a full 4 day training plan now, all good, but my fecking legs are battered! Was fine till i went on the new Adductor Machine, omg, DOMS from those have ruined me! Struggling to walk at the moment. Felt i could have lifted more on legs after finishing, but soon as i got home and showered the pain and tightness started to kick in.

Did my 2nd Upper Sesh today since gyms reopened, so lifting more than last week, but still finding my feet. 

Im doing 1-3 warm up sets of 8-10 reps, then a Top Set (max weight) for 8x, then a Back Off Set with a slightly lower weight for 10-12+ reps. Working well but need another week or so to find out my Top Set weight.

PEDS start Monday!! Been given the go ahead.

750mg Test of my choice ew

600mg  NPP ew

12.5mg Aromasin EOD

25mg Prov ED

Think im gonna respond like feck as im already looking quite big from just getting back in the gym. Strength is very good considering ive only been on 200mg test ew for the whole of lockdown. I think the lockdown has done my body some good and helped recover and repair.

On 30/07/2020 at 5:42 PM, Clubber Lang said:

Completed a full 4 day training plan now, all good, but my fecking legs are battered! Was fine till i went on the new Adductor Machine, omg, DOMS from those have ruined me! Struggling to walk at the moment. Felt i could have lifted more on legs after finishing, but soon as i got home and showered the pain and tightness started to kick in.

Did my 2nd Upper Sesh today since gyms reopened, so lifting more than last week, but still finding my feet. 

Im doing 1-3 warm up sets of 8-10 reps, then a Top Set (max weight) for 8x, then a Back Off Set with a slightly lower weight for 10-12+ reps. Working well but need another week or so to find out my Top Set weight.

PEDS start Monday!! Been given the go ahead.

750mg Test of my choice ew

600mg  NPP ew

12.5mg Aromasin EOD

25mg Prov ED

Think im gonna respond like feck as im already looking quite big from just getting back in the gym. Strength is very good considering ive only been on 200mg test ew for the whole of lockdown. I think the lockdown has done my body some good and helped recover and repair.

What lab you going to be using mate? 

13 hours ago, Sustanation said:

What lab you going to be using mate? 

Been meaning to catch up with this but been chilling after each session and away with work on rest days.

Using Keifei Sust, Rohm NPP, Hygene Proviron and Aromasin. Im also sneaking in 20mg of PharmaCom Dbol without the coach knowing :) Im also tempted to add an extra ml of Test on the side too, but not sure yet. Run 1g Test EW rather than 750mg. Really wanna push myself on this cycle as ive never been cruising this long on such a piss weak dose, so body is going to respond very well. Only started jabbing Monday lol, so jumping the gun. Keep forgetting ive not been on cycle a week yet lol. Sure i feel it tho!

Just started my second week on on new plan, so week 1 i wasnt using any PEDS, then this week from last Monday i was. Strength has quickly shot up on all exercises, chest especially, muscle memory is coming back. Got a new way of training on this plan. Doing 1-3 sets of warms up's, 10x reps, extremely light, the a Top Set (heaviest) for 8x. Followe by a Back Off set of 10/12+. Depending on the exercise. Its very similar to how i tried before starting with my coach. Warm up, heavy, drop set etc. No wasting time or energy on a medium weight set as you need everything for your heaviest set to really stimulate growth. So far so good. Tho im still trying to find that Top Set weight for 8x reps, as at the moment easily doing 8x reps so logging everything down in my log book so next session i can increase weight as im just squeezing that 8th rep out. Coach said took him about 3 weeks before he found his zone and really pushed it from there.

Progressive Overload is what the training its called, i believe.

Not doing any door work at the moment either. TBH i cant be arsed. Leicester has reopened this week, Monday, and door boss was straight on the phone to me. Ive got some decent day work at the moment that'll last a while and decent money + not dong the doors gives me 2x weekend days to catch up on any missed training days during the week. Must admit its nice to have my weekends back and not get home at 430am and back up at 8am at weekends. I dont need to go back for a while with the $ im making at the moment, and if i do go back i think i'll only do events now. I want my weekends again and i dont want to be fixed on a door every Thur Friday and Saturday. I'll do the odd event rather than a fixed position. And i want more money too, sod him. lol

50 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

Been meaning to catch up with this but been chilling after each session and away with work on rest days.

Using Keifei Sust, Rohm NPP, Hygene Proviron and Aromasin. Im also sneaking in 20mg of PharmaCom Dbol without the coach knowing :) Im also tempted to add an extra ml of Test on the side too, but not sure yet. Run 1g Test EW rather than 750mg. Really wanna push myself on this cycle as ive never been cruising this long on such a piss weak dose, so body is going to respond very well. Only started jabbing Monday lol, so jumping the gun. Keep forgetting ive not been on cycle a week yet lol. Sure i feel it tho!

Just started my second week on on new plan, so week 1 i wasnt using any PEDS, then this week from last Monday i was. Strength has quickly shot up on all exercises, chest especially, muscle memory is coming back. Got a new way of training on this plan. Doing 1-3 sets of warms up's, 10x reps, extremely light, the a Top Set (heaviest) for 8x. Followe by a Back Off set of 10/12+. Depending on the exercise. Its very similar to how i tried before starting with my coach. Warm up, heavy, drop set etc. No wasting time or energy on a medium weight set as you need everything for your heaviest set to really stimulate growth. So far so good. Tho im still trying to find that Top Set weight for 8x reps, as at the moment easily doing 8x reps so logging everything down in my log book so next session i can increase weight as im just squeezing that 8th rep out. Coach said took him about 3 weeks before he found his zone and really pushed it from there.

Progressive Overload is what the training its called, i believe.

Not doing any door work at the moment either. TBH i cant be arsed. Leicester has reopened this week, Monday, and door boss was straight on the phone to me. Ive got some decent day work at the moment that'll last a while and decent money + not dong the doors gives me 2x weekend days to catch up on any missed training days during the week. Must admit its nice to have my weekends back and not get home at 430am and back up at 8am at weekends. I dont need to go back for a while with the $ im making at the moment, and if i do go back i think i'll only do events now. I want my weekends again and i dont want to be fixed on a door every Thur Friday and Saturday. I'll do the odd event rather than a fixed position. And i want more money too, sod him. lol

You could do a book similar to Geoff thompson watch my back of your stories on the doors haha

11 hours ago, Sustanation said:

You could do a book similar to Geoff thompson watch my back of your stories on the doors haha

lol, yeah ive seen some sights and had some great times, and have yet to be floored by anyone, bonus lol.  Hated by many, confronted by none. 

my best mate, wing man, has quit the doors too. We've been working together for about 12 years but he had wife issues late last year and wasnt enjoying the doors. So when lockdown happen and he got other work i think it was the push he needed. Its hard cus both of us are best friends with the door boss, relies on us two the most out of all the others as we get s**t down and dont care. My mate definitely isnt going back and the boss seems to think im going back at the end of August, not sure where hes got that from. Ive got enough day work now to make money that'll last us ages before i need to start thinking about earning again, im low maintenance lol. 

also i cant see the industry going back to normal for another 6 months, so why would i want to work in a bar that has limited capacity and table service only. The reopening of clubs and events are months away.  Stand there either watching people sat down or stood on the front door on my own bored shitless cus no ones around, and zero trouble. Feck that, rather be at home having an early night and train fresh in the morning. Think the place i worked at has gone from 6 door lads to 2. One outside and one inside. Boring!

nah, i think i'll pass on that for a long time. I'll do events when theres a strong team thats needed rather than being stood on a door for nights on end. 

in the meantime i'll just get juiced up and make some gainz lol.