Clubber Lang

Clubbers Cycle....

These types of bug are really contagious and have an incubation period where you don’t feel ill.

A few years back I came down with the same thing you have on the Thursday. On Friday I contacted the skipper of the rugby team I play for and told him I was looking doubtful for the game on Saturday. He told me that 3 or 4 other lads had contacted him saying the same. By Saturday I think 9 players in total had cried off with the same illness and we had to postpone the fixture.

Last year our first team had the same. They contacted the opponents they had played the week before and they also had players down ill. 

On 08/04/2019 at 5:45 PM, Sasnak said:

These types of bug are really contagious and have an incubation period where you don’t feel ill.

A few years back I came down with the same thing you have on the Thursday. On Friday I contacted the skipper of the rugby team I play for and told him I was looking doubtful for the game on Saturday. He told me that 3 or 4 other lads had contacted him saying the same. By Saturday I think 9 players in total had cried off with the same illness and we had to postpone the fixture.

Last year our first team had the same. They contacted the opponents they had played the week before and they also had players down ill. 

its wank.

since sunday, until lunchtime today, all ive eaten this week is 2x cans of soup, and half a loaf of bread!

Ive just had a sachet of rice as ive read theres 4 foods you can eat safely with a stomach, Bread, Rice, Applesauce and Toast (BRAT). So far the rice has stayed down/in lol. Hoping the worst is over as ive not had a shite today yet. Nor have i had any s**t stoppers. 

I cant wait to get healthy again and start filling my face and training. Be a few more days yet before i eat what i want. Will jump on the scales at the gym soon so see what ive lost, and then go from there. Need to drive past the gym tomorrow so will just pop in for the scales.

missus is in the same boat, itching to train but at the moment its best to rest and regroup.

just started to eat properly again today, 6 days after getting the bug! Ate a few things last night and kept them down/in, so ate normal things today but didnt over do it quantity wise. If stomachs fine later and by morning im going all out!

went to the gym today, first time in 2 weeks due to work as well as 1 week having the shits. Ive dropped down to 17st 8lb! Was around 18.6 ish before this happened. Goes to show how fast my metabolism still is and how quick i can loose weight. From sunday till thurs i probably ate a loaf of bread and 3/4 cans of soup...wank!

did a little training today, just 2x excerises of 2x sets per muscle group, so chest, back, shoulders etc, just covered the basics. God, but the 2nd exercises i was blowing. Strength and stamina has totally crashed. Bug has wiped me out. But im eating again now so give me a few days to get back into it and see what weight i can put on quickly. Be interesting.

Started on 100mg Naps ED now too.

well ive put back on 8lbs since Saturday, happy days! Will still keep eating as much as poss in regular times and increase water intake.

been training 5 days in a row now, aching everywhere, especially legs! Having to collapse onto the sofa or toilet, then roll off. Cus of my feet injury ive only been doing leg extensions and curls, basically keeping weight and pressure off my foot. But, decided to do some light weight sets on press and hacks, very light, but DOMS are massive. Its just down to doing a new movement, or movement i havent done for weeks, killer.

started doing 4iu GH with 10iu slin pre-workout, see how that goes. Naps seem to be working, looking fuller, but that could just be the weight ive put back on since my stomach bug.

missus is doing very well on her NPP and Var, and Clen. Ive noticed her body change, especially round her arse :) 

bank holiday weekend so busy on the doors. 3 nights so pissed up nobs. Warm weather doesnt help + i think its a full moon weekend! That makes all the difference!

Mate i fu**ing love your updates, one of the few reasons left that i still come on to uk muscle if I'm honest. 

Have you used anymore Inone pharma products as thinking of using them exclusively for a cycle. 

Down Devon enjoying myself at the moment. Back next week, then the week after ive got a cycle planned. Be my first proper cycle under a coach with diet and training plans/programmes. Should be interesting. Will post it up on here i think.

On 28/12/2019 at 12:02 PM, Sustanation said:

@@Clubber Lang

Must had a million stories by now lol. 

will start writing again when my next cycle starts, start of Feb.

ive been cruising on just 1ml test with 0.5ml deca EW for 18 weeks now! 18 weeks! Never taken such low doses for that length of time, ever lol.

4 hours ago, Clubber Lang said:

ive been cruising on just 1ml test with 0.5ml deca EW for 18 weeks now! 18 weeks! Never taken such low doses for that length of time, ever lol.

U lost any size? And how injuries playing up?

Finally....thank fek ur back lol

16 hours ago, Super -ingh said:

U lost any size? And how injuries playing up?

Finally....thank fek ur back lol

i was 19st when i started with my coach. Within a few weeks of following the diet plan i dropped as low as 17st 10. Then slowly built some weight back up. Im around 18.3 now, give or take a few lbs depending on day, rest or training. 

got a injured Plantar Fascia which i cant seem to shift. Had either slight tennis elbow on both arms from week 10 in, but theyre about recovered. Think i strained them on Preacher Curls.

knees arent too bad now.

just making sure everythings sleeved up while training, covered in tiger balm underneith and ice things after training.

start a proper cycle start of Feb so cant wait for that.

On 17/01/2020 at 5:13 PM, Clubber Lang said:

ive been cruising on just 1ml test with 0.5ml deca EW for 18 weeks now! 18 weeks! Never taken such low doses for that length of time, ever lol

Great to hear buddy, which coach are you using if you don't mind me asking, still training in illkeston? 

On ‎18‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 2:03 PM, Clubber Lang said:

i was 19st when i started with my coach. Within a few weeks of following the diet plan i dropped as low as 17st 10. Then slowly built some weight back up. Im around 18.3 now, give or take a few lbs depending on day, rest or training. 

got a injured Plantar Fascia which i cant seem to shift. Had either slight tennis elbow on both arms from week 10 in, but theyre about recovered. Think i strained them on Preacher Curls.

knees arent too bad now.

just making sure everythings sleeved up while training, covered in tiger balm underneith and ice things after training.

start a proper cycle start of Feb so cant wait for that.

mate seriously give the heel gels a go if ur plantar fascia is bad, I had that last year outa nowhere and was killing me. went to a blind masseuse lol and he said the gels really help, I wore mine for 5 months and then bang it went, it did make walking much less painful at the beginning aswell

now I got tennis elbow which is killing me lol - that I think will hover around for a long time