Clubber Lang

Clubbers Cycle....

Always enjoy reading your up dates :D

Insoles might be worth a look, no it's a different problem but the only thing to ever sort my shin splints out...

Stay strong with the rececys aswell mate,  life's better with out, takes longer an longer every time. f**k that an just crack on....

15 hours ago, D 4 Damage said:

Always enjoy reading your up dates :D

Insoles might be worth a look, no it's a different problem but the only thing to ever sort my shin splints out...

Stay strong with the rececys aswell mate,  life's better with out, takes longer an longer every time. f**k that an just crack on....

yeah im gonna stay off reccys long as i can lol. TBH what ive been doing is treating myself to some top brand supplements for training rather than spending money on sniff. Find this increases my enjoyment with training as im looking forward to trying or tasting new things, and these items are cheaper and last longer than an 8th, which only lasts me about 6hrs  pmsl. Rather spend £100 on supplements that'll last me a month than a bag that'll only last hours @ 150 a pop.  Saving loads of money by staying clean. TBF my cycle is very cheap too.  2ml TT400 & Dec, 1x 50mg Prov ED, 1x Adex tab twice a week, with Slin on training days. Was going to increase sted dose but i dont need to. 

Want to increase my slin dose soon, probably next monday, so gonna treat myself to some Gaspari Size-On for intra-workout, as the ratios of carbs etc is ideal for slin. Need to get that on order with some more dextrose powder. 

Been a good week in the gym this week. Buzzing at the moment, really on a mental and physical high. Looking forward to going to sleep and i can get up in the morning to train. Havent had this buzz for months. Gonna smash it this week, getting really into it plus some s**t crack off at the weekend so need to carry on bulking and getting stronger.

Door work was a bit boring till last night. Students have exams next week so non were out this week. Saturday was busy with normal folk, had loads through the door and near zero trouble inside our place. 

Was expecting trouble last time as was trouble late friday night at a bar up the road from us. Same door firm. 2 people who were barred, utter bellends, sneaked into the bar and then let  other friends through a fire door. Door staff went in to remove and it all kicked off. Two of the lads got dropped on the way out, one throwing a glass at a doormen which missed and shattered against the wall behind the bar, glass going all over the bar staff. Eventually they all got removed but one still kicked the glass front door smashing it. Said they'd be back the next day, so Saturday day phone calls were made. The lads turned up at the place i worked, as my firm boss was working with me.  Lads all rolling up in chavy stuff thinking theyre nails, scruffy f**ks. A few words were said and they walk away, only to get in the bar opposite us and 15mins later...fighting. Theyre dicks. They attacked a lad from the side, usual trick for them, then was 4 on 1 kicking contest. Pussy holes. They sneaked back into the same bar after legging it when coppers turned up, Absolute shite door staff there, scared of stopping them. 

So, we finished at 330, the place the lads were drinking shuts at 4, and the place they kicked off the day before 6am. So were all left our place and went to the late bar where the trouble was, wait for them to show. Eventually the nobs turned up. Boss spotted them as they came round the corner. Our coats came off. badges off, hats off, left some staff holding them. Went to meet them half way and they s**t it. Still got mouthy but knew they wouldnt do f**k all, as they knew theyd get destroyed. Phone was past, spoke to someone, then passed back. A few of them chatted s**t and was a moment or two were i thought its gonna go, but they tried to calm things down as they wouldnt have a chance. Think if these cu**s down back off and keep a low profile the next call they get will be to arrange a meet, they bring theyre "boys" and we'll turn up and sort it properly. They need hurting, put some respect back into them. They walk round thinking theyre gangster, far from it. Theyre bullies, attack younger or old people cus they can win. Toe to toe with someone tasty theyre f**k.

gonna crack on with the gym this week. Go up a gear and destroy it rdy for the next time we meet um.

up date time.

Been a bit of a slow week at the gym, had odd jobs and been here there and everywhere. Im sure i went to the gym a few times but cant actually remember lol.

Had 3 nights on the doors with loads of Canadian students coming out the wood work. God i hate them. So arrogant, loud and full of sh#t. By last night i had enough and flipped when they kept coming outside to the front and chatting to mates in the queue. Verbally exploded cus they never listen, think theyre above everyone, so ruined them. All i remember is shouting saying Im sick of seeing your fcuking faces and hearing your stupid whinging Canadian fcuking accent, so fcuk off. There was a lot of swearing i know that much. I had a moment lol. TBH ive been quite calm since the assault charge claim was dropped, but ive been working with my main boss and he does the shouting, hes a angry man  lol

Update on the bullies in the above topic. Since our little stand off we've found out that they 'hard men' actually went to the FEDS! Yep, the hard men who think theyre something actually went to the FEDS the day after they got removed from the bar! Grasses!! So now the whole town knows theyre rats and grasses and theyve all gone quiet. Think they realised theyre little fish in a big pond and s**t it. Best thing is, all of the incident of them kicking off, smashing a window, throwing a glass at bar staff is all on CCTV, plus older incidents including a possible GBH, which the police are aware of but didnt know the lads names, until now! Theyve shot themselves in the foot, with a 12-gauge. And now the town knows theyre rats they truly are fcuked! Hopefully they'll get smashed in soon, as no one likes a bully and especially not a bullying rat! Some of them were out Friday and last time, went into a bar across from each, but non of them looked over, s**t it!

This week im working the doors down Cheltenham for the races. Away Tues to Friday night, be full of coked up gimps.

Only got tomorrow to train then unable the rest of the week. Start fresh the following week.

Think missus is wanting to go back on cycle too. Been asking around and apparently 50mg NPP each week with some Var is good for females. So might try her on that with Rohm Thermo Liquid stuff.

Can’t believe a year has flown by since you did the Cheltenham gig last year. iirc you were hoping to slap a few pi55ed up tweed cladded toffs but it was quiet. I’m a not a racing fan but I have been to a few meetings on a coach trip with blokes at my local club. I’ve only seen it kick off once, Nottingham I think, so maybe this year you’ll see a bit more action :D

5 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Can’t believe a year has flown by since you did the Cheltenham gig last year. iirc you were hoping to slap a few pi55ed up tweed cladded toffs but it was quiet. I’m a not a racing fan but I have been to a few meetings on a coach trip with blokes at my local club. I’ve only seen it kick off once, Nottingham I think, so maybe this year you’ll see a bit more action :D

yeah its come round quick

and yes it'll be full of tweed wearing [email protected], and young lads with stupidly short tight trousers with braces and thinking theyre a Peaky Blinder. Gonna be a long week! 

Gym tomorrow to pump up chest, arms traps for the week pmsl.

only good thing about Cheltenham is the female horse mounted Police officers....mmmm. Want a selfie with them  lol

well finally back from working doors at Cheltenham, glad its over, long days and long drive there and back each day/night.

went well TBH, apart from one male on Thursday night who came sooo close to getting dropped. Refused him entry cus he was wasted then decided to make a run for it through the door lol. My head doorman grab his arm and was pulling him but the bloke was gripping a concrete post inside, was holding on like feck lol. I quickly went in and karate dropped his elbow joint and he let go. Then ragged him out and landed on the floor. As usual he got up and started giving it the big one. A female friend of his, his wifes sister, came out and tried to calm him down but he kept approaching us after we're telling him not to, so palmed him away on his arse about 3 or 4 times.  I had enough at one point at took off my overcoat, not ripping it wrestling with this pr**k.  Guns were out and on display so he and his friends saw some sense and they moved across the street, only for him to start pushing them out the way to come back. He actually pushed his wife to the floor face first! Then he tripped over and he went head first into the floor. He got so far back after his mate gave up and let him go, but he s**t it. Stopped when he was close to us, waited for his mate to start "holding" him back again  pmsl. He eventually fcuked off, without his wife. Absolute dick!

Ladies day was  shite, full of blokes! I think the blokes come out cus they think it'll be full of bird but it isnt. Yesterday, the Gold Cup day, was the best for ladies, all drunk and left theyre boyfriends or husbands at home. I had some posh Cheltenham miltf all over me asking for my number, then she video chatted her husband and put the phone in front of me telling him i good looking! lol. If i was her husband id be straight down and pick her up! She left about an hour later pissed and holding hands with a 20 year old lad. Straight back to his hotel room! lol. Fair play to the guy.

other than that it was peaceful. Had a good laugh TBH. Got talking to people and some had won loads, other lost s**t loads. Was a slow'ish 4 days but worth it in the end.

missus new cycle landed. Starting Monday i think.  Shes doing 0.5ml NPP EW with 10-15mg Var ED, and got her some Rohm Thermo-lipid. Do 1ml of that each morning.

2 hours ago, jake87 said:

I swear I start ducking and weaving about when I'm reading your posts about fighting pmsl

lol, theres so many gimps out there these days, drunk and drugged up. They think theyre nails mouthing off or threatening, but s**t it when you bite back and accept the challenge. They think you wont move off your door, but when you do or undo the rope from the barrier and walk forward they panic lol. Numptys!

got a big Bhangra event on Thursday. Got some India gangster rapping flying in....yes its as funny as it sound! lol. An Indian trying to rap in Indian is funny as f**k. TBH tho hes got the last laugh as theyre getting about 10k for less than 30mins work! Bastards lol

gonna be rammed that night, be people from every corner of the UK coming. Be surprised how far they travel just for a Bhangra night!

There will be some serious cash spent that night then. It always makes me smile when people talk about the Jews having all of the money. When it comes to wealth creation over the last 30 years the Hindu boys have knocked spots off the Jews when it comes to making cash.

2 hours ago, Sasnak said:

There will be some serious cash spent that night then. It always makes me smile when people talk about the Jews having all of the money. When it comes to wealth creation over the last 30 years the Hindu boys have knocked spots off the Jews when it comes to making cash.

yeah theyre parents push them as children in terms of education, so most end up as lawyers, doctors, dentists or business people etc. Asians, Indians especially, invest theyre money well, either into shares or into other/ a relative business, so they share the wealth to make more wealth. Makes sense. They keep a lot of things between family too. Clever.

Been a lot of money spent yes. Unsure of ticket price but the promoters will still make a killing even after paying out 10+k for a shitting rapper lol. The last event we did for the same guys and Bhangra etc, the rapper cost 10k and was on stage for less than 10mins! He came on stage and shouted abuse at the crowd, which i hear is normal, then about caused a riot with people trying to climb over the barriers to attack him! The promoters told him to get off stage and chill out only for my door boss to tell him to f**k off and not come back  pmsl. Wasnt safe tbh. Barriers were collapsing with doorstaff holding them back! 10k for less than 10mins work.

Apparently this rapper is only about 5ft tall lol. And banned in Canada and other countries cus people have been shot in the crowd......cant wait! 

Will try and get his name.

Well the Thursday night Bhangra night pretty good, sure was a lot of lightbulbs changed lol! Must admit Indian music tho not my cup of tea theyre dancing is pretty cool to watch.  Dont think i'll try it myself, theres too much movement for me lol.  Great to watch tho, especially the pros. They had singer flown in from India. Paid 6k for him, then other people, DJs about 2k a pop. Not sure how the promoters made money but id imagine theyre laughing. I know drink sales were good, Ciroc bottles flying everywhere. One thing i do enjoy watching and listening to is the big Indian drums they use. Had two pros in for that. Two lads smashing fcuk out these drums going in tune with the dance track, sends the crowd wild. Bass goes through you. Theyre mint, worth every penny!

Not as much trouble this time compared to last. Had a few incidents at the start/middle of the night, mostly down to people drinking to much too quickly, battered. A few fights and people being pulled down. One young group, Birmingham scum lol, got removed. Gave it the big one outside in front of everyone but its all just hot air. I actually, for once, stayed out of it. Decided to take a step back at watch others, was tired lol.  I did get involved pulling a few lads out and nearly fell down the sodding stairs with someone, let go in time before making a fool of myself. Somehow managed to crack my big toe nail in half too. God knows when that happened. 

Got a Drum and Bass night at the same place next Friday. I cant wait for that. 1,500 tickets sold i believe, thats 1500 kids absolutely off theyre tits climbing in giant speakers lol! Everyone on MDMA and Ket. Did one by the same promoters a few months ago for the first time and loved it, purely because of the drugged up jaw swinging faces these people pull lol. You get zero trouble at these events as well, because everyone is high as f**k lol. They only drink water and pop drugs. Musics terrible, but i'll be on the front door and then walking around freely after last entry. Sod being stuck inside on one position, thats a minions roll lol.

Had a pub crawl last night, 200+ Greek students all in one go. Must admit, theres some yummy Greek students i didnt know about lol. Theyre all so small too. Average height must about around 5ft lol. Should have followed them and joined in lol.

Gym, gym been s**t since i went to Cheltenham. Been doing other things and its all slipped. Diet, training, all behind. Weights dropped too as lost my pump. Starting again Monday properly. Food and everythings all in, so Monday is a fresh start. I always have the idea of training weekends, but TBH when you get in at 5am and up at 830am you just cant be arsed lol. Still maintaining jabs, just everything else.

Saturday night was busy on the doors. Lost my s**t a few times. Was one of those nights that people wanted to argue and then say "well i'll just stand here, you cant do anything"...grrr, nobs.

Was shattered Sunday as i had to be up early Friday and Saturday morning to catch the postman, then struggled to sleep in the afternoons, so was dazed by Sunday. Think i had 3.5hrs sleep Saturday after Fridays shift. Got up at 10am Sunday, did some rounds, then back to bed at 12 till around 4pm. Then had a zop Sunday night to stop myself from waking up around 9pm. 

Back into the gym and getting back to normal. Diet, training, all dropping into place again. Gonna order some InOne Pharma Naps and blast 100mg ED of those for 3 weeks.

Missus is getting stronger already with her NPP and Var cycle. We both did legs today, seperately as my foot tendon is still in recovery (plantar fasciitis) so i cant press etc which will flatten and stretch the tendon under my foot thats injured, so i did 10x super sets jumping from leg extensions to lying curls.  She came over after doing some press work and got 6x reps out @ 200lb on the leg extension!  Loving it! Im itching to get back on the Hack machine but worried my foot injury will come undone. Wanna get back on the Hacks and see what my missus can do! I did some calve raises at the end, havent done them for months, and already im regretting it, foots starting to ache :/  loading up on anti-inflams.

Got a Drum and Bass event this Friday, cant wait! Think they've sold 1400 tickets but saying upto 1800 might turn up. Unsure yet, could be BS but hope its rammed! I think we're going from 10x doorstaff to 15, so numbers could be very high. Cant wait to see the faces of the drugged up students lol. See theyre jaws rocking from side to side on MDMA and Ket  lol!

Happy you’re updating with your girlfriend’s progress.  It’s almost a double log now lol

only second week and she feels stronger ? Must be the npp 

is she holding any water? Putting on weight? 

1 hour ago, anna1 said:

Happy you’re updating with your girlfriend’s progress.  It’s almost a double log now lol

only second week and she feels stronger ? Must be the npp 

is she holding any water? Putting on weight? 

cant see / or havent noticed any water retention, still early days tho, just started week no.2 yesterday. Body weight, unsure. Ive asked if she weighed herself at the gym last week, she didnt, numpty. Shes gonna jump on the scales tomorrow and see how her weight changes.

was talking to a friends, he has his Pro-Card, missus at the weekend. She did comps and juice. She was ripped to feck back in her day, won loads. Was nice talking to her while my missus was there, throwing questions at her. Her fav cycle was Test-Prop, Primo and Anavar. She was taking 0.5ml of Test-Prop and 1ml Primo EOD! I asked what dose Var should took and said she didnt know, just had 2x tablets over the day and wasnt sure what dose they were! lol.  She used a lot of the Helios liquid Clen too. Said she got addicted to it, but said it was the buzz from it. I know a few people that have used and never mentioned anything about a buzz or being addictive. After her comps she went into bodybuilding and ended up weighing in 95kg @ 5ft 2!  lol.  Squating 3 & half plates each side! Told us she woke up one morning and just like that decided it was too much.  Lifestyle and body weight was getting in the way, so packed it all in. Had a good break for a number of years but now shes back on Test-Prop and Primo. I think its cus ive been asking within friends about females and AAS usage and its possibly brought back good memories, so shes back on.  lol. Think her exact words were "fcuk it" lol.

6 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

cant see / or havent noticed any water retention, still early days tho, just started week no.2 yesterday. Body weight, unsure. Ive asked if she weighed herself at the gym last week, she didnt, numpty. Shes gonna jump on the scales tomorrow and see how her weight changes.

was talking to a friends, he has his Pro-Card, missus at the weekend. She did comps and juice. She was ripped to feck back in her day, won loads. Was nice talking to her while my missus was there, throwing questions at her. Her fav cycle was Test-Prop, Primo and Anavar. She was taking 0.5ml of Test-Prop and 1ml Primo EOD! I asked what dose Var should took and said she didnt know, just had 2x tablets over the day and wasnt sure what dose they were! lol.  She used a lot of the Helios liquid Clen too. Said she got addicted to it, but said it was the buzz from it. I know a few people that have used and never mentioned anything about a buzz or being addictive. After her comps she went into bodybuilding and ended up weighing in 95kg @ 5ft 2!  lol.  Squating 3 & half plates each side! Told us she woke up one morning and just like that decided it was too much.  Lifestyle and body weight was getting in the way, so packed it all in. Had a good break for a number of years but now shes back on Test-Prop and Primo. I think its cus ive been asking within friends about females and AAS usage and its possibly brought back good memories, so shes back on.  lol. Think her exact words were "fcuk it" lol.

Haha well I can see why the feeling can be addictive, not the substance itself 

thank you for the feedback 

I think I’ll go with primo +anavar . Starting next week and will try to diet lol

well , keep us posted 

Thanks for that !

Been a long week, absolutely shattered and feet are killing me. Tempted to buy one of those foot spa things you bought your mum in the last 80s, early 90s lol. Just sit with my feet in it while having a beer watching TV.

Door work. Thursday, was quiet where we was. The singer Drake was making an appearance at a local club so everyone went there. Talking to the promoters and they said Drake got paid 100k just for turning up. He didnt even have to perform if he didnt want to either! Just got 100k for walking on stage. He did perform a few songs but buggered off lol.

Friday i was at that drum and bass night. That was one long shift! 8.5hrs of pounding bass music. 1500 people in, all off theyre tits lol. Caught loads doing drugs and the doorstaff came to me one after the other with drugs to hand in lol. I was on the front all night but did go in towards the end, and OMG, you had half the club furthest away from the stage all sat down in circles like they were camping, and then as you walked towards the stage it was rammed. Was like walking closer to the sun the closer you got, the heat was incredible. Think a few people pasted out it was that hot + theyre all drugged up. We had paramedics on site which were used a few times. People taking too much ket and going down the hole, obv the heat didnt help some, and we had one female who had a drug fit. She was dancing and then suddenly collapsed on the dance floor. Paramedics rushed in and stabilized her. Even when she was pasted out her heart rate was at 150. Paramedics managed to bring it down before putting her in the ambulance.

We caught a dealer too. Doorstaff watched him pull a massive bag out and get something out and pass it someone. Pulled him out and searched him, had a bag full of smaller bags. Rang the police on him as it wasnt for personal use.  Lad was shaking and shitting it. I wasnt helping by telling him hes gonna get kicked out of Uni as the police will, and they do, inform the Uni of criminal incidents of theyre pupils. He might get done for personal use, or they'll do him for supply with intent, as his wallet had about £250 in, obv dealing. So the student will get put infront of the Board at Uni to explain and find out his fate. And TBH most Uni's have zero tolerance for such things. Unlucky!

Saturday, yesterday, was wank. To say it was pay weekend no one was out. Zero arguments, zerp trouble, boring lol.

Got some InOne Pharma Naps friday, so started 100mg ED. Friday night i could already feel my BP increasing. See what happens over the next few weeks. Got a phone call from a company i do work for, been quiet recently, and been told all next week we have panic last minute jobs on, so no time for training. Just started the bloody Naps too! Was thinking of stopped and start them later, but thought f**k it. Most of my work is hands on so its like all day cardio lol.

decided to drop the Nap 50s for the time being. Got loads of away work landed on us for this week and next, so i wont be training till at least thursday next week, so pointless taking 100mg Nap 50s if im not training. Started to feel the InOne Pharma Naps from day one, and by Sunday afternoon when i was walking the dog i felt heavy in my body, if that makes sense. Stopped taking the Naps Sunday after i found out about all this work late Saturday. Will jump back on the slin and Naps in about 2 weeks time when i know ive got a clear run and not working away unable to train and eat right.

bit of a crap point at the moment. Ive got away work will middle of next week so have been training at all + me and the missus, the missus especially, has had that stomach bug. I was throwing up for a day and felt crap but missus has had the shits for about 5 days now. 

gonna get next weeks work out the way, think im gonna have a good drink one night, then the following Monday when works done we'll both crack on again.

we're both still jabbing, but stopped orals straight away when we got ill.

im quite tempted to run Naps with Var when i get back, or carry on again with the 100mg Naps then drop on Var afterwards + oils and Slin. Cant decide. I did think of 100/100 Naps and Var but might send my BP sky high lol

well i got up Sunday with a dodgy feeling stomach and by lunchtime i was pissing s**t out my arse hole every 5mins!!! Took a load of s**t stoppers but zero effect. Was seriously considering lying on the bathroom floor cus by the time i got on my bed i was back up again. Added up taking a few diaz to try and sleep. Eventually my shits slowed and i feel asleep, only to wake up and throw up a buckets worth of sick. Felt so much better after that but still felt wank.

had a way work today which i had to go to, gotta be done by wednesday so ill or not i had to go. Had liquid shits this morning and zero energy. Didnt eat everything till i got home in case of firing it straight out. My bodies so dehydrated even my dick and bollocks have shrank lol. 

just started to eat some solids again, toast, and about to eat a pot noodle. Had some Yakult and Pro-Biotics earlier before falling asleep for 3 hours straight, totally shattered from lack of food. Hadnt eaten anything for near 24hrs.

hoping it'll shift soon, cant be doing with this.

missus had it a week ago, and bizarrely i get it exactly a week later! Stupid stomach bug!!!