Jump to content
Clubber Lang

Clubbers Cycle....

Recommended Posts

Well the Bank Holiday weekend was hit and miss. Friday, dead, zero people out, was hoping to finish an hour early but around 130am people from other bars that were shutting came to us, so stayed open till [email protected] 

Saturday, was expecting loads of trouble TBH. Leicester had the last home match against West Ham in the afternoon, then have the Bellow vs Haye fight at night + the weather was fecking hot, so was rdy for anything and everything, but nothing happened. Was a sausage fest everywhere so we didnt let half the people in, not having a bar full of cock, would rather have half a full bar then backed full of blokes, too many males only leads to trouble. Was no women out, think with the footy and boxing the ladies stayed away and just let the fellas out. We had zero problems inside or out. I was actually shattered and aching from just standing there and doing nothing. Felt flat. Had s**t nights kip from the heat and tren sweats.

Sunday, pulled up into the car park and all you could hear was loud music booming out a bar close by. They had a summer party from 4pm onwards and everyone was hammered by the time we rolled up at 830pm. Everyones been out all day and wrecked lol. In fact i missed the turning for the car park cus of all the women outside the bar wearing hardly anything, had to drive round the block again lol. Everyone was there as we had no one in out bar when we entered. We only got busy around 12 midnight onwards but quickly filled up. 

Had a little trouble towards the end of the night, which was funny cus i told my mate i have a feeling im gonna bang someone tonight. Had two nights of me being calm and stepping between door staff and refused pissed up punters, rather than me joining in on the rage, felt distant Friday and Saturday, but Sunday i was refreshed and rdy. 

First bit of trouble was a group of bellends in rented sport cars pulling up outside the bars and revving theyre engines like feck...for no reason what so ever. Then wheel spinning off and doing stupid speed. Its a one way narrow/single road line/street we're on and the speeds these cars do they'll kill someone whos had a drink and steps out or falls. Was 3 cars that kept coming round, M4, AMG and a X6. The M4 stopped in the road up from us and no word of a lie they stayed there revving for 10mins. Cars and taxis behind beeping theyre horns to get them to move but they wouldnt. Eventually the M4 convertible stormed off and what happened, some bloke was half way walking across the street  on his phone and the car stopped and beeped the guy. Oh dear! Obv the bloke gave them some s**t for driving to fast and this little Asian lad in the passenger seat got up and said something back. All hell broke loose then. Then older bloke exploded and the passenger opened his door to get out..... big mistake. The bloke ran round the front of the car and proper kicked the door shut! Sent the Asian lad flying back inside, not to mention the massive dint in the door! lol. Then as it was a convertible he was flying punches over the door lol. The AMG pulled up behind and 5 lads got out and ran towards the older guy. But by this time everyone on the street had had enough of these racing gimps in the mum and dads or rented for the weekend cars. Me and my mate ran over, door staff from down the road that never move even ran up lol. The AMG lads s**t it and quickly got back in theyre car and the M4 slowly pulled off, still with the bloke swinging punches lol. I thought f**k and volleyed the back wing as it pulled off then shouted s**t louds of abuse at the AMG. Everyone was clapping as everyone was pissed off with the little shits racing. That 18 plate M4 needs some serious panel work now lol. If its rented theyve just lost a s**t load on theyre deposit! Scuffed my steel toe cap on my boot, still got red paint on it lol.

Next, God, some people dont listen. Lad turned up in Nike trainers, shorts, t-shirt and cap. Obv dress code he wasnt allowed in. But would he go away....no. Kepted asking and asking but failed to understand the dress code. Eventually my mate lost his rag and started arguing with him. I got between and moved him on a little only for him to get cheeky and call my mate a c##t. So then i exploded. He got cheeky again but only as he was backing off, standard. I turned round and walked back to my door and then the bastard flicked the back of my head!!! I turned round and saw him laughing. No...oh no. I just charged him and his face dropped. Now im heavy but i can run like Forrest Gump, even with size 12 boots on and 19st im fecking quick. I chased him down the round with him looking round with pure fear on his face. Then he fecked up and took a wrong step, just as i was about to give up. He stumbled and went head first into a shutter! Then im over him and bosh, smashed him twice straight in the forehead with heavy rights! Had my gloves on and everything. Just gave him the two shots then walked away. He got up and ran...pussy. Again, everyone said some people dont listen and are twats when theyre drunk or off theyre heads. If you cant get in somewhere why hang around?! Knew i was gonna bang someone......was him! lol.

after that was an easy night. Had a nice crowed inside so stopped people in and kept it as was.

today tho, my fecking aches are killing from the running! Was a good 40m's sprint, wasnt gonna give up that easy! Had to put ice packs on my ankles this afternoon. Training legs this morning probably didnt help.

roll on this weekend. I think it'll be dead.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Defo rented cars. You get a handful of them club together to rent a motor for the weekend but the charges for damage on them is astronomical. Funny how they only give it when they're in big numbers. Probably aware of their brittle bones 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jake87 said:

Defo rented cars. You get a handful of them club together to rent a motor for the weekend but the charges for damage on them is astronomical. Funny how they only give it when they're in big numbers. Probably aware of their brittle bones 

def rented, they were only mid 20s. Fingers crossed the deposit was massive and they lost it! lol.

big panel dint in the passenger door from when the guy volleyed it shut, that was brill, and hopefully a dint in the rear wing from my boot! Can still see the look of fear on the passengers face when they drove off. Wasnt expecting a backlash like that! Whole street had enough of them. Bellends!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a bit of a boring weekend last week, kinda knew it would be, being the weekend after Bank Holiday and all.

shut a little early Friday as was totally dead, all of town was empty, dragged like feck. No trouble. Just sent bar staff out for food and ate on the front all night lol.

Wasnt expecting it to be busy Saturday either, so manager dropped a doorman so only 4x of us on, but ended up being rammed. Some students were out drinking as they'd had theyre exams Saturday day, then out on the piss at night. Had to stop people coming in as didnt have the door staff to cover the prem properly, still, place turned over some good money.

Trouble, just one event really. Was outside on the front with the manager, head doorman had gone inside for a walk round to see what the crack is as well as take a pee, so was just me and the manager on the front. Some skinny short bloke turned up asking for my boss, firm owner, said hes not here. He said ring him, in a way with attitude. Told him to bollocks and ring him himself...if he knew him. Then he was chatting absolutely random shite. "You see that guy there....." looked where he was pointing and was no body there, no one. Manager looked at me, i looked at him, thought here we go. He went on and on about people and this and that, yet there was on one on the street. Said im coming in, stopped him and said no. His eyes were massive, totally off his rocker. Said your wasted and refused. Said your eyes are massive. He said let me see them. How the f**k can you see your own eyes?! He wondered off to a group of lads and was talk utter BS to them. Whatever he'd taken it had proper kicked in lol. He must have been hanging around the front area for about 10mins before he got in front of the manager and grabbed his arm. Manager snapped his arm back by which time id shot over and palmed the guy flying. Kept pushing him back and back to the end of the queue and told him to just go home....but they never do. Next thing hes arguing with people at the back of the line, so i have to go over and try to move him on again. I walk back to the front only to find him arguing with people in the middle of the queue, and these lads really didnt like him, could see something about to happen. By this time the owner of the bar had turned up too. Was stood talking to the manager and could see whats happening. Guy was continuing to argue and situation was getting heated. Manager finally said, "just get rid of him". Walked over, locked him up from behind, dragged him into a doorway near the end of the queue and just gave him a round a fecks while banging his head against the door. Then threw him away. :rage: Finally he saw sense and walked away....only to come back later on to apologise lol. By that time you could tell the drug he'd taken has slightly worn off. Feck knows what he had but needs to stay away from it.

Was funny cus after the shift had finished and we're all having a drink and the manager was laughing as he was telling people in the queue to respect the staff and bar only to hear 3/4 bangs in the background as im hitting his head against the door while hes talking lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2018 at 1:31 PM, Clubber Lang said:

got a bottle of Mango Ciroc from work too. Sat after shift sampling all the flavours and decided to have that one. Usually have apple, vanilla or red berry, but wanted a new one and mango it was. Ciroc make a Peach one which is supposed to be gorgeous, but they dont sell it. Can get it off Amazon but then i have to pay for it rather than getting it for free off the venue lol

i love the french vanilla one personally, gotta be my fav out of all of them.

sounds like your having the same old fun, getting older now tho nearly 38 arent ya? do you feel your getting too old to deal with it anymore or no different? i can relate from memory to alot of the stories you tell haha.

I'll be back in January from that abh charge i told you about mate, got a 2 year ban so that'll be up in jan. So i'll have to go do the 4 day course and then reapply and see what happens, according to the SIA guidelines ill either get accepted or 'CAF' which means consider additional factors. If that's the case I will probably have to try explain the incident, show remorse and provide a few references which my previous venue will happily do so fingers crossed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Lukehh said:

i love the french vanilla one personally, gotta be my fav out of all of them.

sounds like your having the same old fun, getting older now tho nearly 38 arent ya? do you feel your getting too old to deal with it anymore or no different? i can relate from memory to alot of the stories you tell haha.

I'll be back in January from that abh charge i told you about mate, got a 2 year ban so that'll be up in jan. So i'll have to go do the 4 day course and then reapply and see what happens, according to the SIA guidelines ill either get accepted or 'CAF' which means consider additional factors. If that's the case I will probably have to try explain the incident, show remorse and provide a few references which my previous venue will happily do so fingers crossed!

 

lol, 38 this year but i dont look and feel it, feel younger, probably cus juiced up all the time and stronger now then ever before lol. Not had anyone worry me in Leicester yet, theyre all tiny and i hear from other door lads the steroids down there are utter shite! Loads of bath tub brews i reckon.

if your getting references for applying for your SIA badge again, dont get it from people involved in the Security Industry. Look for people that have nothing to do with Security, business owners, managers etc, it'll go further.

my mate had his badge taken off of him for a charge, he appealed in November but heard nothing, so now hes writing a complaint. I dont him they dont done care, wont even read it. I / he knows one doorman that had his badge taken off him and didnt give him a reason. Hes dodgy, family history etc, he'd done nothing wrong, just got a letter in the post from SIA saying your badge has been terminated, no reason given. w**kers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Clubber Lang said:

lol, 38 this year but i dont look and feel it, feel younger, probably cus juiced up all the time and stronger now then ever before lol. Not had anyone worry me in Leicester yet, theyre all tiny and i hear from other door lads the steroids down there are utter shite! Loads of bath tub brews i reckon.

if your getting references for applying for your SIA badge again, dont get it from people involved in the Security Industry. Look for people that have nothing to do with Security, business owners, managers etc, it'll go further.

my mate had his badge taken off of him for a charge, he appealed in November but heard nothing, so now hes writing a complaint. I dont him they dont done care, wont even read it. I / he knows one doorman that had his badge taken off him and didnt give him a reason. Hes dodgy, family history etc, he'd done nothing wrong, just got a letter in the post from SIA saying your badge has been terminated, no reason given. w**kers.

That's fair enough mate, your opinion interested me as I wondered how I would feel in the future, I'm 28 atm. My head doorman is 41 now and he seems happy to be fair.

Yeah i was thinking getting one from the venue i worked at, one from another venue in town then maybe one from my last full time employer? (I work in IT). I will also put in a statement from myself showing remorse and explaining that I never intended to harm the guy (I actually didn't I just gave one open palm strike to the face to get him to let go of me!).

Yeah from my experience the SIA are ruthless, not even intrested in speaking to people either there is no way to phone or email them. The only thing they have is a form on there website and they don't respond to that either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lukehh said:

That's fair enough mate, your opinion interested me as I wondered how I would feel in the future, I'm 28 atm. My head doorman is 41 now and he seems happy to be fair.

Yeah i was thinking getting one from the venue i worked at, one from another venue in town then maybe one from my last full time employer? (I work in IT). I will also put in a statement from myself showing remorse and explaining that I never intended to harm the guy (I actually didn't I just gave one open palm strike to the face to get him to let go of me!).

Yeah from my experience the SIA are ruthless, not even intrested in speaking to people either there is no way to phone or email them. The only thing they have is a form on there website and they don't respond to that either.

they do respond to emails but takes ages.

by boss managed to get a number for the SIA from somewhere as he lost his badge or was suspended, rang and gave sob story about family, bills, loosing house, got badge back. Not sure what it was suspended for tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, its been ages since I did any updates, and as you’ve asked I’ll write something for you lol.

 

Still training, in and out sessions, DY style, no fu**ing about and staying too long, just eat sleep train repeat. Missus has started training with me now and enjoying it. Shes packed all her high rep work and cardio crap in, and now doing compounds with me and sets to failure. Shes loving it. Also shes started her first steroid cycle too. 1ml Primo with 0.3ml of Hep EW, but now has changed test from Hep to Prop @ 0.6ml. Her power and strength has shot up, stronger than you think, especially legs, but shes always had strong legs as she swam at National level in her teens. She needs to come off the test soon, carry on with Primo but been on test for a while so needs to have a break. Could swap Prop for Var.

 

Lost two friends since my last big post. Lost a mate to depression, suicide, was only 24. Was his 25th birthday last Saturday. Saw him Friday afternoon, pulled over to chat to him, killed himself Saturday, his best mate found him. Horrible. Only 24!

Another friend died a few weeks ago. Still waiting for autopsy so unsure cause of death. Hes funeral is next Friday. Think there’ll be fireworks at his funeral as he was going through a divorce and his ex is a utter benefit grabbing bitch. Spoke to my dead mates brother and he told me as soon as she found out he was dead she rang him asking for his brother bank statements! She wants to know what money and investments the poor guy had. Brother said no, not yet, hes only been dead a few days, so she rang the police on him! Worst thing is shes only gone on FB and invited everyone to his funeral. Shes not invited herself! My mates family is paying for all the funeral costs so she has no say in it, but she’ll turn up! Fireworks! Stand back and watch lol.

 

Still working the doors. Just had an ‘Assault’ charge dropped against me and a work mate. Someone kicked off inside, dropped someone, then we went in and the guy punched the head doorman breaking his nose, then punched me twice while I trying to get a broken glass out his hand. We fell on each other while he still had the glass, so I did a single preemptive strike to his upper body to give me a second or two to get back on my feet and deal with the situation better. Someone snapchat videoed the strike and the guy who I struck went running to the FEDS, basically he wanted combo. He got proper filled in outside across the street by the guy he dropped inside, ended up with a broken leg and cheek but tried to pin it on us and the venue….compo! But a few weeks after my police interview charges were dropped. Police were happy non of his injuries happened inside our place and was all done across the street. Absolute w**ker. He just wanted money. Got nothing.

 

Place where I work has had a refit, looks smart as f**k now. Had to have new uniforms which TBH look the business. Front door staff now have black overcoats and flat caps, so with the ties and waist coats we look the part. Look like Peaky Blinders. I look nails in it TBH lol. Had a great launch weekend last week, no trouble, but turned s**t loads away. The nobs were turned away went to a bar across the road and a few hours later…..massive fights inside. Dickheads cant drink and think theyre nails. They had massive amounts of trouble Friday and satuday. Friday ive never seen it so bad. Big groups being kicked out and fighting on the street. Punching to the floor and stomping, people running up and punching others in the back of the head. Fights went on for 15-20mins at a time! Then one police car would turn up and everyone runs away, only to return later. It’s a joke. Entertaining for us to stand and watch tho lol. I think the owner is trying to ditch the door firm that runs it at the moment, but hes been threatened by them so think hes trying to use the police and licencing to demand the firm leaves and hires a new one. Owner wants us there, even requested me and my best mate work there to sort the door. Said he’ll pay anything lol. They currently let every nob in and ends up kicking off, and kicks off bad. Just need a good solid front door team and refuse every bellend with trainers and hoodies. Its not hard, but they s**t it!

 

Tried some new supplements too, whey and pre-workout by Time 4 Nutrition. Someone from CNP left and copied all the best CNP supps, but used different flavours which are loads better. The toffee whey is heaven! The pre-workout knocks my socks off, and going to try the intra-training amino in Rhubarb & Custard flavour very soon, sounds well nice! Companies been out for years but only heard about it a few weeks ago. Top quality stuff!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sasnak said:

Didn’t you say that they’ve introduced body cams where you work in another thread (that got deleted)

Yeah soon after the event with this guy and FEDS we got issued a body cam for me to use. Very smart piece of equipment, same as the police use. Its 1080HD. We have no access to footage, just charge it up. Its a good tool TBH, the screen shows the people its recording, so someone arguing sees themselves, realise theyre being recorded and change there attitude. We also record events on the street that has nothing to do with us as theres quite a lot of fighting from a bar down the road and across the street. Record the shite doorstaff across the road trying to deal with idiots they let in and have kicked out. They threw someone out the door on Friday and the lad picked up a wood barrier post and launched it at the front door hitting someone. Doorstaff did nothing, fanny holes. Recorded that lol.  They need to replace the door firm as ive not seen it that bad there since i started.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear about your mates passing bud. I had one last year that took his own life. Didn’t have a clue he was even depressed

where do you live sounds like the Wild West with all the fights!! 

Got any recent physique pics from what I remember u all ways looked in good nic? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TITO said:

Sorry to hear about your mates passing bud. I had one last year that took his own life. Didn’t have a clue he was even depressed

where do you live sounds like the Wild West with all the fights!! 

Got any recent physique pics from what I remember u all ways looked in good nic? 

thanks mate. I knew my younger mate was going through a tough time, work, drugs, despression, but looking and talking to him you didnt think he'd have it in himself to commit suicide. His best mate saw him in the morning of the day he died, said he was off his tits but still with it. Said he was going home. Hours later he got a call from the lads mum saying hes gone missing. People went out to search for him, found him dead under a nearby underpass. I went down a few days after. Friends had already graffitied the walls with his name and whole place lit up with candles. Flowers everywhere. Was hard seeing it, upsetting. Only 24.

 

yeah across the road is terrible. Coked up nobs with no dress code, only encourages trouble. People in joggers getting let in? Come on ffs. Still, its one place for them to go to lol.

nah got no current pics. Ive got that much body hair at the moment i wash myself with shampoo! Weighing in at 18.9 currently.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/02/2019 at 5:01 PM, Clubber Lang said:

Well, its been ages since I did any updates, and as you’ve asked I’ll write something for you lol.

 

Still training, in and out sessions, DY style, no fu**ing about and staying too long, just eat sleep train repeat. Missus has started training with me now and enjoying it. Shes packed all her high rep work and cardio crap in, and now doing compounds with me and sets to failure. Shes loving it. Also shes started her first steroid cycle too. 1ml Primo with 0.3ml of Hep EW, but now has changed test from Hep to Prop @ 0.6ml. Her power and strength has shot up, stronger than you think, especially legs, but shes always had strong legs as she swam at National level in her teens. She needs to come off the test soon, carry on with Primo but been on test for a while so needs to have a break. Could swap Prop for Var.

 

Lost two friends since my last big post. Lost a mate to depression, suicide, was only 24. Was his 25th birthday last Saturday. Saw him Friday afternoon, pulled over to chat to him, killed himself Saturday, his best mate found him. Horrible. Only 24!

Another friend died a few weeks ago. Still waiting for autopsy so unsure cause of death. Hes funeral is next Friday. Think there’ll be fireworks at his funeral as he was going through a divorce and his ex is a utter benefit grabbing bitch. Spoke to my dead mates brother and he told me as soon as she found out he was dead she rang him asking for his brother bank statements! She wants to know what money and investments the poor guy had. Brother said no, not yet, hes only been dead a few days, so she rang the police on him! Worst thing is shes only gone on FB and invited everyone to his funeral. Shes not invited herself! My mates family is paying for all the funeral costs so she has no say in it, but she’ll turn up! Fireworks! Stand back and watch lol.

 

Still working the doors. Just had an ‘Assault’ charge dropped against me and a work mate. Someone kicked off inside, dropped someone, then we went in and the guy punched the head doorman breaking his nose, then punched me twice while I trying to get a broken glass out his hand. We fell on each other while he still had the glass, so I did a single preemptive strike to his upper body to give me a second or two to get back on my feet and deal with the situation better. Someone snapchat videoed the strike and the guy who I struck went running to the FEDS, basically he wanted combo. He got proper filled in outside across the street by the guy he dropped inside, ended up with a broken leg and cheek but tried to pin it on us and the venue….compo! But a few weeks after my police interview charges were dropped. Police were happy non of his injuries happened inside our place and was all done across the street. Absolute w**ker. He just wanted money. Got nothing.

 

Place where I work has had a refit, looks smart as f**k now. Had to have new uniforms which TBH look the business. Front door staff now have black overcoats and flat caps, so with the ties and waist coats we look the part. Look like Peaky Blinders. I look nails in it TBH lol. Had a great launch weekend last week, no trouble, but turned s**t loads away. The nobs were turned away went to a bar across the road and a few hours later…..massive fights inside. Dickheads cant drink and think theyre nails. They had massive amounts of trouble Friday and satuday. Friday ive never seen it so bad. Big groups being kicked out and fighting on the street. Punching to the floor and stomping, people running up and punching others in the back of the head. Fights went on for 15-20mins at a time! Then one police car would turn up and everyone runs away, only to return later. It’s a joke. Entertaining for us to stand and watch tho lol. I think the owner is trying to ditch the door firm that runs it at the moment, but hes been threatened by them so think hes trying to use the police and licencing to demand the firm leaves and hires a new one. Owner wants us there, even requested me and my best mate work there to sort the door. Said he’ll pay anything lol. They currently let every nob in and ends up kicking off, and kicks off bad. Just need a good solid front door team and refuse every bellend with trainers and hoodies. Its not hard, but they s**t it!

 

Tried some new supplements too, whey and pre-workout by Time 4 Nutrition. Someone from CNP left and copied all the best CNP supps, but used different flavours which are loads better. The toffee whey is heaven! The pre-workout knocks my socks off, and going to try the intra-training amino in Rhubarb & Custard flavour very soon, sounds well nice! Companies been out for years but only heard about it a few weeks ago. Top quality stuff!

Lucky about that charge being dropped. Did they suspended your badge in the meantime? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Simon90 said:

Lucky about that charge being dropped. Did they suspended your badge in the meantime? 

 

badge wasnt suspended now. TBH they didnt have the right to do that. Was open and honest about the Preemptive Strike from the start, wrote it all up in my incident report in the venue book before i even knew this nob would go to the Police. So when the FEDS did come in for CCTV and copies of reports it was all there, so no cover up or lies.  End of the day the t**t assaulted 3 people and had a broken glass in his hand that i wasnt sure if he used on the first male, and with his level of aggression and violence i wasnt risking it. His statement and his daughters statement didnt match anything that was caught on the CCTV + the CCTV of him getting destroyed across the street by the person this guy punched that started it all was enough for Police to decide non of his injuries were caused by Doorstaff like he was saying. C##t was only after compo, and if he could say they happened inside our place he can sue. But cus it happened away from us and on the street, no compo can be claimed. Scruffy t**t. Still get people talking about it now.

Busy weekend, especially last night, was queuing from 1130 till 215, and had to turn people away in the queue as we stopped letting in at 215. Took some serious dollar. People buying tables at £400 a piece just to queue jump. No trouble either which is good. But we did turn away loads of groups who looked like chav and problems. 

Woke up fullof cold. Nose is like a tap, ears feel blocked, coughing. Wank. Had a cold for a while but last few days its got worse. Was suppose to train this morning but sod that, be snotting all over the equipment. Gonna go food shopping soon and get loads of lemsips and junk food. Need to shift it ASAP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fairly steady few weekends at the moment. Even Thursday night, student night, that usually kicks off was quiet. Boss was ruthless on the front Saturday, no groups of lads from anywhere in Birmingham as we always have trouble from that area. They come and cus its not theyre town try and act like gangster, laughable, and kick off. They kick off always in groups as theyre all fanny holes fighting individually, and giant fanny holes in groups. Asians, and not being racist, are s**t fighters. They cant fight for s**t. Trouble foot positioning and balance. They prefer to attack for the side or back, and once down kick. Theyre gits for head kicks when someones on the floor. Bastards.

lost my s**t a few times this weekend with people back chatting for not being allowed in. Why get brave cus your not allowed in? Just walk the next bar?! Had a few strong word with nobs who've been removed from inside too. Verbally destroyed some ne, only for him to walk off and dropped a 5er. Jackpot lol. Ruined him and made a 5er lol. 

its reading and exam time now, so not expecting a busy week at all.

got loads of events next month. Theres a Drum & Bass night coming up, place holds 1500 people! I cant wait for that. Drum & Bass nights are just full of students absolutely off theyre tits on Ket and MDMA lol. Zero trouble, no fights, nothing like that, just everyone drinking water, sticking theyre heads in the speakers and jaws swinging from left to right lol. Funny as feck! Cant wait.

 

gyms going out. Going to increase slin from 10 to 20iu on training days soon. Need to get some more dextrose powder in first. I did increase steds slightly by an extra 0.5ml of both T400 and Dec, but dropped that, dont need it. Just using 2ml Dec and TT400 EW with 50mg Prov ED with slin on the side and taking 2x adex tabs over the week. Job done.

missus is itching to get back on cycle too. Only been off two weeks! Asked a friend who knows a few females that use juice and see what they take and doses, get some ideas for my missus. See what he comes back with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was up early this morning, started to wake up early and fresh, but then again ive been going to bed around 930pm every night...rock and roll  lol. Feck all on TV so i drop a zop and go to sleep. Eat sleep train repeat. So, up early, ate early, trained early. Was only a few people in the gym. Felt really good about things this morning while training too. Had a great chest sesh and was thinking when training that im in a good place, if that makes sense. I think its cus i havent touched any reccy drugs since Xmas day, tho i have been really tempted recently to get a 8th in and sniff the night away. Thought no, got to be good! If i have sniff i'll be f**ked for the whole week. Kills my appetite, lows sex drive, will mess jabs and training. Takes me ages to mentally get over a good sniff sesh. Need to stay strong and off it. We'll see ha.

Had a steroid jab in my foot the other day. Got Plantar Fascia, which is the tendon from your heel to your toes, ive got loads of micro tears in it so when you walk and the foot flattens it hurts like feck! Had loads of K-Tape wrapped round it to help lift the tendon so it doesnt flatten and stretch out as much, but early last week i did something and had to go to the GP and have the injection. Cant lie i was nervous. I dont mind injections, obv, but theres something about a 2.5" Green pin going into the side of your foot and has to hit the bone in the centre of your heel before injecting. And the anesthetic is in the oil, so only once the pins in and injection starts does the pain go away. Felt horrible. Was very painful once the anesthetic started to wear off, had to have a Tram, which i never take, so was bad. Was ok for a few days but now its starting to ache again. Wank.

Think im going to increase slin from 10iu pre to 10iu pre & post. Ordering more malto or dextrose last this week to cover carbs in take around training time. Thinking of trying some Gaspari Size-On for a intra-training shake too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plantar fasciitis is a bleeding nightmare. You ever tried any gh or peptides on it? I get it in my right foot quite bad. It cleared up a bit last summer but it’s back with a vengeance atm. Rugby doesn’t help. Someone has suggested taping it up and running tb500 and rest. Not got round to it yet mind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Plantar fasciitis is a bleeding nightmare. You ever tried any gh or peptides on it? I get it in my right foot quite bad. It cleared up a bit last summer but it’s back with a vengeance atm. Rugby doesn’t help. Someone has suggested taping it up and running tb500 and rest. Not got round to it yet mind

Ive had it months, came on all of a sudden, dont know what caused it. Yeah its a bitch to sort out. I saw a physio a few times and showed me how to tape it up properly to support it, which did help, had some pain relief instantly. But, the other day i was walking on some uneven surface while walking the dog and felt it go. 

I spoke to my GP about it ages ago, and suggested straight away to have the steroid injection, but the thought of a 2.5" Green straw going into my foot to the bone put me off lol.  Ive got a phobia about pins going into my feet. As a kid, i remember treading on some wood with a nail sticking up, which went straight through my foot and out the top, then in a panic and stood, with my other foot, on another fecking nail! Since then the thought of anything sharpe going into my foot is off putting lol. GP suggested inserts from my trainers/shoes, but my physio said im pretty flat footed so the inserts wouldnt do me much good for my foot shape.

Got a dull burning feeling in my foot now, about the spot where the pin would have touched the bone :/  Having codeine and iburprofen, washed down with a BrewDog lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×