Clubber Lang

Clubbers Cycle....

got my tren-e yesterday. Ordered Sphinx but he was out of stock so sent Neuro Pharma instead, which doesnt matter, both very good labs.

made me nervous just looking at its dark golden orange colour. Havent used tren properly for years. Last time i used it the lab, think it was GEP, used a solvent that gave me instant tren cough and stomach cramps with every injection, so took some courage to jab yesterday ha. 

Did 2ml straight into my glute, no cough, no blood popping out the site, went in a treat. Just know my next jab i'll be on the floor coughing like feck lol.

night off doors tonight, gonna get a take away, watch some more Power and having a few Ciroc's :)

22 hours ago, Sasnak said:

We don’t come in here to read about your nights off but have a nice one all the same.

was a nice night tho lol. Nando's style take away, spiced rum, watched some Power and then The Royale Family, The Golden Egg Cup pmsl.

working away from tomorrow till weds night.....wank. Steds already packed lol, just need to add clothes now.

well.....bank holiday. Missed friday as i wasnt sure when i was back for day job, so rather than rushing i booked it off + bank holiday fridays are always dead as people come out saturday and sunday. Just had a early night and went gym saturday morning. Got group text on WhatsApp, "big lads off, all gone to s**t lol". Thought oh God whats happened. Best mate / head doorman rang me around 9am to explain what happened. Three women kicking off inside and were removed, bear hugged and pull out. Next thing a car come screaming up, skids, and an old door who use to work there before his firm last the contract jumped out giving it the big'un. Apparently the three women were his missus and two daughters. They told him the door staff dragged them out by theyre hair and he was going mental. They made up a story and lied about being pulled out etc. Ended up having a stand off for about 30mins before the ex doormen finally f**ked off. Even the door lads from across the street came over and told him his missus was out of line. 30mins of s**t! Manager offered to show the guy the following day what his daughters and missus did inside, throwing glasses etc on the CCTV, but bloke never came. He knew his missus was out of line, apparently she kicks off all the time. Manage said id show you but when you see you gonna apologise to the current doorstaff, but he never came to view it. Shame cus i was ready to stick it on him if he turned up. If i was there id have sent him flying back into his own car! [email protected]

last night, that was fun! Bar opposite us it all kicked off big time!! They let big groups of lads in after the AJ fight, we turn groups away, espeically whites (not racist but white people binge drink and are a nightmare), and BOOM, next thing 30 of lads piled out punching s**t out of each other + throwing glass bottles, s**t loads of them! Manager got glassed in the face, and his brother, who probably started it all as he thinks hes nails and picked on the wrong person who happened to be in a group of 20 odd males, ended up being chased down the street with lads holding bottles to bottle him. One bloke ran best so i stuck my foot out to try and trip him but bastard tripped on the side of shin and now ive got massive feck off bruise! Hurts like hell! lol.

brother ended up hiding behind the doorstaff and his bros bar, but the lads just went round them and starting smashing him in. He ended up running inside the bar and door lads blocked the entrance. We was pissing ourselves as this guy walks round thinking hes the man, last night he showed his colours and was a bitch!

Zero, zero police showed up, even tho it was kicking off for 20mins! Madness.

had a drink after work with the manager of our place, top bloke, gave us a free create of 24 red bulls each, get them all the time for nothing as he knows how to treat people right, best manager i know. Me, my mate and manager left the bar to walk to the car park and turned the corner to find two Asian lads fighting, well trying to. Manager stopped so we stopped, he was standing next to one of the blokes so asked if he knew either, he said no but wondered what they were fighting over. As the kind caring person i am i stepped between both of them and told them to stop and walk away. Your both drunk, just leave it and sort it another day. Told one to put his jacket on and walk that way, turn to face the other guy and told him to walk down the road with us. Next thing the cheeky bastard on my right punched the guy over my shoulder! I quickly turned around and jabbed him in the head with a left, the gave him a hard straight left and hit him bang on the button! He fell on his arse, skidded back and then banged his head on a lamppost lol. Im stood there still holding my create of red bulls in my right arm lol. Was funny as feck. Guy got up and walked off stunned and shamed lol. I didnt drop a can, not a single can! Was classic lol. Had my sand filled gloves on so i didnt feel a thing, but he did lol. Hes lucky my right arm was full of bulls or he'd be KO'd.

had loads of bellends on the front door and told everyone early in the night someone was going to get it....... was him lol.

warned everyone my tren-e was kicking in too  pmsl!

roll on tonight!

bank holiday sunday, slow start, very slow for us, but Jesus the amount of snatch that was out was unreal, all going past us unfortunately as they were white and were known as an Asian bar. God the blondes were stunning, never seen so many fit birds in one night. Was dribbling.

got to work but we didnt open for another 45mins, manager couldnt be arsed, was sat with staff eating Nando's lol. Was sat talking about the events across the street the night before at two bars that are owned by the same person. One manager got bottled, knew that, he had 8 stitches in his head, but didnt know that the other manager who tried to calm things down between the two groups lost 4 of his front teeth! Bet hes looking at 10k for proper replacements, and probably 12 week waiting list. Ouch!

we got busy after 12, as normal. Decent crowd in, all regs and no out of towners, so was near enough zero trouble inside. Had two lads walked out of a simple pump into each other and push etc, hand bag stuff. Both groups were fine outside till a women came out all guns blazing, like nornal, and set everyone off. Luckily coppers were parked up walked over, so quickly settled down.

main event was a rumble right outside our door. We had lady walk up saying a few blokes pissed up down the road were picking on a tramp, shouting abuse at him and kicking his feet. Few mins later 4 males walked up rocking from side to side, so was those. Was one Asian bloke, only short, off his tits coked up trying to punch a lad walking backwards while asking him why hes fighting him. Asian had red knuckles so been fighting a while. Then the Asian guy said something to another male walking a long side and straight away the guy swung for him, probably thought who the f**k are you and it all went up. All 4 fighting in front of us and then they got too close, bounced into the bar front window and touched the rope, never touch the rope! Couldnt have this in front of our place so me and the head doorman just ploughed in. I smashed the Asian guy with a beaut of a right, sent him flying. Head doorman pushed the others back as they all wanted the Asian. I picked the Asian up, lifted him off his feet then threw him into the barriers. Then picked him up again and launched him down the round. Tren rage was massive. Threw my SI beanie on the floor, offered everyone out while the Asian guy fled down the round lol. My mate was pissing himself as when he turned round all he saw was some midget being ragged from left to right with his arms and legs swinging side to side lol. Asked manager to send me the cctv cus im surprised the guys head didnt come off when i landed. He was proper off his tits. Could have hit him all day and still wouldnt stay down. He never came back. Got a round of a applause from everyone as he was a proper dick! After that it was a quiet night lol.

Great to have you back posting mate. If you get cctv upload it on here I love to see when someone gets a deserving slap 

5 hours ago, jake87 said:

Great to have you back posting mate. If you get cctv upload it on here I love to see when someone gets a deserving slap 

id be in trouble if i put it up lol. 

hoping manager will send it me, as i wanna see it, be piss funny. He deserved all he got. Bastard was abusing tramps and kicking them, then started on some lad that he didnt know and wouldnt fight him back. Thought he was nails till he came to close to us. Must have looked like attack dogs when he crossed into our area lol.

quiet weekend'ish on the doors. Friday was shite, dragged so  much, no one out. Was bank holiday last week so wasnt expecint much TBH. Had a argument with to lads on the front who we wouldnt let in cus they were wearing Nikes, hoodies and joggers. Who wears clothes like that are tries to get in a posh place?! Or any place other than a weatherspoons?! Were off theyre heads too. Gave it the old i'll stab you up bruv crap, but then when approached them back off. In fact one of them ran off lol. Dicks

later that night the same bar that two managers got glassed last week with a big brawl on back holiday sunday opposite us ended up with someone being flown out, with the male picking a barrier up and putting theyre front window through lol. Door staff chased him for about 10metres then stopped?? Not being funny but 3 door lads against 1 bloke, could have grabbed him and detained till police arrived and arrested for criminal damage. But the door lads didnt want it. The bloke just walked away. I just didnt get it?

Last night, started well but ended up being a fecking nightmare! Students were back out as they start back on Monday, so loads of pissed up morons about. Had a bad night on the front, just everyone being a pain in the arse and not moving on when not allowed in. We have on saturdays a zero policy on trainers, but you have all these rich mummy and daddy students in the £900 Giuseppe trainers trying to get in, but turned away....cus theyre trainers!!! Not shoes!! Mother of God it was all night. Theyre fecking trainers! I dont give a s**t how much you mummy paid for them, they aint shoes are they?! All night was the same, but they'd just keep moaning and trying to get in till the point were you snap and tell everyone to f**k off! Tren rage kicked in, got a sore throat from shouting so much. God was a shite night! Zero trouble inside, just so many nobs outside. Worst thing is these people come every weekend and they know, they know, that we dont let them in wearing trainers regardless of price or brand, but yet they still try and then give you s**t back! Wait till next week when we bar them! Even the manager exploded and told everyone to f**k off lol.  Think at one point i had 15 people in front of the door all with trainers standing and looking at me. Just exploded and said look, your all wearing fu**ing trainers, non of you are going in, my trens kicking in and my blood pressure if raising, some feckers are gonna get hurt soon!! lol. They left but God, was so hard work.

was more trouble across the road with two males being kicked out who we turned away but they let in. Gimps with gold teeth and nike trainers. Ended up fighting in the middle of the street, 2 on 1, but the guy on his own did well, put both on theyre arses at one point so gave good as he got. Police turned up, did nothing, then left. 

was that bad and felt that exhausted non of us even bothered with a drink at the end of the night, just did the paper work, had a brief chat and drove home. Soon as my head hit the pillow i was gone!

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:05 PM, Clubber Lang said:

quiet weekend'ish on the doors. Friday was shite, dragged so  much, no one out. Was bank holiday last week so wasnt expecint much TBH. Had a argument with to lads on the front who we wouldnt let in cus they were wearing Nikes, hoodies and joggers. Who wears clothes like that are tries to get in a posh place?! Or any place other than a weatherspoons?! Were off theyre heads too. Gave it the old i'll stab you up bruv crap, but then when approached them back off. In fact one of them ran off lol. Dicks

later that night the same bar that two managers got glassed last week with a big brawl on back holiday sunday opposite us ended up with someone being flown out, with the male picking a barrier up and putting theyre front window through lol. Door staff chased him for about 10metres then stopped?? Not being funny but 3 door lads against 1 bloke, could have grabbed him and detained till police arrived and arrested for criminal damage. But the door lads didnt want it. The bloke just walked away. I just didnt get it?

Last night, started well but ended up being a fecking nightmare! Students were back out as they start back on Monday, so loads of pissed up morons about. Had a bad night on the front, just everyone being a pain in the arse and not moving on when not allowed in. We have on saturdays a zero policy on trainers, but you have all these rich mummy and daddy students in the £900 Giuseppe trainers trying to get in, but turned away....cus theyre trainers!!! Not shoes!! Mother of God it was all night. Theyre fecking trainers! I dont give a s**t how much you mummy paid for them, they aint shoes are they?! All night was the same, but they'd just keep moaning and trying to get in till the point were you snap and tell everyone to f**k off! Tren rage kicked in, got a sore throat from shouting so much. God was a shite night! Zero trouble inside, just so many nobs outside. Worst thing is these people come every weekend and they know, they know, that we dont let them in wearing trainers regardless of price or brand, but yet they still try and then give you s**t back! Wait till next week when we bar them! Even the manager exploded and told everyone to f**k off lol.  Think at one point i had 15 people in front of the door all with trainers standing and looking at me. Just exploded and said look, your all wearing fu**ing trainers, non of you are going in, my trens kicking in and my blood pressure if raising, some feckers are gonna get hurt soon!! lol. They left but God, was so hard work.

was more trouble across the road with two males being kicked out who we turned away but they let in. Gimps with gold teeth and nike trainers. Ended up fighting in the middle of the street, 2 on 1, but the guy on his own did well, put both on theyre arses at one point so gave good as he got. Police turned up, did nothing, then left. 

was that bad and felt that exhausted non of us even bothered with a drink at the end of the night, just did the paper work, had a brief chat and drove home. Soon as my head hit the pillow i was gone!

ahhhh lesta hasn't changed then when i went uni there years ago lol

sorry to hear the racism, i can tell you Asians are strongly racist amongst each other let alone other colours but people seem to think that only white ppl can be racist, all this stupid shite that gets spouted on social media and Asians and blacks regurgitate it.

anyways glad to see you back on this, missed the crazy weekly updates - the other bars aint fat catz and mars bar r they  that ur on about? lol

On 14/04/2018 at 12:13 AM, Super -ingh said:

ahhhh lesta hasn't changed then when i went uni there years ago lol

sorry to hear the racism, i can tell you Asians are strongly racist amongst each other let alone other colours but people seem to think that only white ppl can be racist, all this stupid shite that gets spouted on social media and Asians and blacks regurgitate it.

anyways glad to see you back on this, missed the crazy weekly updates - the other bars aint fat catz and mars bar r they  that ur on about? lol

yep, Fat Cats and Mars Bar, which is now called The Yellow Door! lol. Same owners, same door firm, just shut and renamed for 'tax' reasons. Its just used to drug money through. No one goes in there yet its always open and has more doorstaff than we do. Its a s**t whole of a place. When they shut for two weeks to paint the place and reopen they decided to not let any blacks or Asians in there. They only wanted middle-upper class white people coming in, so turned 90% of people away. Obv this didnt work in a city with a very low % of white people lol. Last about a month then standards slipped and they started letting a few more Asians in. Trouble is its the Asians that have all the $$ to send, and they were turning them away. Madness. TBH theyre door team is utter shite, and i mean proper shite. Standards there have slipped further over the last month or so with all the blacks, whites and scruffy dodgy hoodie wearing scum coming out of R-Bar down the round at closing, 2am, then they walk up and go into Mars. The scruffy bastards are wearing hoodies and Nike trainers. Then around 230 it kicks off and fighting inside and out on the street. Theyre door lads are terrible, they dont go out beyond the rope barrier, so they just take massive about of abuse from punters and do nothing. Got blokes swearing and waving fingers in the door lads faces and they take it?! Jesus if someone mutters something under theyre breathe at us our barries get thrown to one side and we're out and they s**t it. They must look over at us and think either we're mad, nails, out of control or all 3.  Take Friday night, we refused someone who kicked off in a pub whos door my boss has, and the boss man knows the bloke. My boss is we me talking and then this pr**k turns up. Massive argument explodes as this little pr**k think hes nails and is coked off his head. Got people holding each other back, im circling round like a shark rdy to massive f**k out of him but his pricks mates pull him back. We're half way down the street by this time then......... then as we all turn around to walk back to the door the guy shouts to my boss, whos Turkish, born in UK, the lad shouts, "f**k off back to your own Country!"  Ohhhhhhh dear! Everyone and i mean everyone just stops, turns around and makes a B-Line to him. Even the lads friends put theyre hands up and walk away from him. Bare in mind we're surrounded by black and Asian people you just do not say something like that. The lads friends just say your on your own now lol. Unfortunately, as he says it a copper pulls up with lights on so couldnt go over to smash him in. I said to my boss we'll come go to his bar tomorrow, hes a manager, and 7pm when it opens and just go in and smash him in. But he said leave it, his time will come. Hes gonna get f**ked destroyed! lol

other than that it was a good weekend. Zero trouble saturday even tho it was rammed. Got a good front door to keep the arseholes out but have to admit with had a different DJ in whos from Notts, plays in Ink, Rock City and other places. R&B DJ, and he was mint. Controlled the crowd perfect. Didnt wind them up with toomany heavy songs back to back and it showed with zero trouble inside. A decent DJ is worth his weight in gold. You get others that play to many pumped up tracks and everyone goes mental and ends up bouncing into each other, drinks do everywhere then ppl scrap. Bar took some good money this week too, 20+k, not bad to say its only open 3 days a week. 

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:14 AM, Clubber Lang said:

yep, Fat Cats and Mars Bar, which is now called The Yellow Door! lol. Same owners, same door firm, just shut and renamed for 'tax' reasons. Its just used to drug money through. No one goes in there yet its always open and has more doorstaff than we do. Its a s**t whole of a place. When they shut for two weeks to paint the place and reopen they decided to not let any blacks or Asians in there. They only wanted middle-upper class white people coming in, so turned 90% of people away. Obv this didnt work in a city with a very low % of white people lol. Last about a month then standards slipped and they started letting a few more Asians in. Trouble is its the Asians that have all the $$ to send, and they were turning them away. Madness. TBH theyre door team is utter shite, and i mean proper shite. Standards there have slipped further over the last month or so with all the blacks, whites and scruffy dodgy hoodie wearing scum coming out of R-Bar down the round at closing, 2am, then they walk up and go into Mars. The scruffy bastards are wearing hoodies and Nike trainers. Then around 230 it kicks off and fighting inside and out on the street. Theyre door lads are terrible, they dont go out beyond the rope barrier, so they just take massive about of abuse from punters and do nothing. Got blokes swearing and waving fingers in the door lads faces and they take it?! Jesus if someone mutters something under theyre breathe at us our barries get thrown to one side and we're out and they s**t it. They must look over at us and think either we're mad, nails, out of control or all 3.  Take Friday night, we refused someone who kicked off in a pub whos door my boss has, and the boss man knows the bloke. My boss is we me talking and then this pr**k turns up. Massive argument explodes as this little pr**k think hes nails and is coked off his head. Got people holding each other back, im circling round like a shark rdy to massive f**k out of him but his pricks mates pull him back. We're half way down the street by this time then......... then as we all turn around to walk back to the door the guy shouts to my boss, whos Turkish, born in UK, the lad shouts, "f**k off back to your own Country!"  Ohhhhhhh dear! Everyone and i mean everyone just stops, turns around and makes a B-Line to him. Even the lads friends put theyre hands up and walk away from him. Bare in mind we're surrounded by black and Asian people you just do not say something like that. The lads friends just say your on your own now lol. Unfortunately, as he says it a copper pulls up with lights on so couldnt go over to smash him in. I said to my boss we'll come go to his bar tomorrow, hes a manager, and 7pm when it opens and just go in and smash him in. But he said leave it, his time will come. Hes gonna get f**ked destroyed! lol

other than that it was a good weekend. Zero trouble saturday even tho it was rammed. Got a good front door to keep the arseholes out but have to admit with had a different DJ in whos from Notts, plays in Ink, Rock City and other places. R&B DJ, and he was mint. Controlled the crowd perfect. Didnt wind them up with toomany heavy songs back to back and it showed with zero trouble inside. A decent DJ is worth his weight in gold. You get others that play to many pumped up tracks and everyone goes mental and ends up bouncing into each other, drinks do everywhere then ppl scrap. Bar took some good money this week too, 20+k, not bad to say its only open 3 days a week. 

lolol ahh yeh makes perfect sense, i was up before xmas and walked into the place opp marz (think that's fat catz) and was absolutely dead, walked into marz and that was shite aswell, it used to be rammed a few years back but seriously was dead - ended up calling a night and went home early.

are you guys situated down that side road opp fat catz? i went in for a few before i ended up at those 2 places, was upstairs and had a nice vibe if that's the place but i went before it was full.

watch the summer, that when allll the nob heads come in in droves.....i'll even have to come up and watch you in the flesh pound some ppl to death lolol

20 hours ago, Super -ingh said:

lolol ahh yeh makes perfect sense, i was up before xmas and walked into the place opp marz (think that's fat catz) and was absolutely dead, walked into marz and that was shite aswell, it used to be rammed a few years back but seriously was dead - ended up calling a night and went home early.

are you guys situated down that side road opp fat catz? i went in for a few before i ended up at those 2 places, was upstairs and had a nice vibe if that's the place but i went before it was full.

watch the summer, that when allll the nob heads come in in droves.....i'll even have to come up and watch you in the flesh pound some ppl to death lolol

yeah the area im in doesnt get busy till after midnight. Fridays we only have two door lads on, where was saturday its 5. Its bizarre as within 12 and 12:15am saturdays we'll go from quiet till rammed and starting to que. People drink in other places, it moves round over the years. People finish in Cats rather than staying in that area. 

the place your on about round the corner from Cats is called Terrace. Its nice in there, gets very busy, mostly with white people before midnight, then they do else were and the selective Asians they let in come to us. Then all the Asians from Revolution pour to us.. At one point Terrace wouldnt let any Asians or Blacks in at all, regardless of age or how well theyre dressed. But as times change and less white folk come out and spend they let a few in pmsl. They need the money.

not a great deal happened last friday n saturday, was busy due to great weather but no trouble in our place. Bar opposite through out some fat white bloke and landed on his arse. Was hammered. How he got in in the first place i dont know, well i do, theyre desperate and have shite door staff. Fat guy took his jacket off and went back to the door, thought here we go, but pfft nothing. Then, i turn to watch people leaving our place its in near enough closing time, making sure no ones bringing drinks out with them, i turn back round and the fat white man is in front of me. He stands there and eye balls me. Obv i look him up and down and ask him what the fcuk and you staring at you fat c##t?!  Tren rage kicks in. This is how pissed he is, hes somehow turned 180 degrees from the bar he got thrown out and tells him why i, me, kicked him out? Wrong bar you fat fcuk! He thought he wanted it till me and the other lads step forward but he back off and asked me to hit him. You know they'll only ring FEDS and game over. He just kept backing off as we got closer to the point i told everyone to get back to the front door. Fat guy went round the corner and i think some Asian slapped him lol. Something happened as people were stood still laughing, then he appeared and walked off quickly. hate white people!  lol

was trouble on thursday, student night, a night i dont do. Some Asian pulled a Turban off a lads head........s**t hit the fan then. Thats a major, massive, insult in the Sikh community/religion. Every Sikh in the bar, even if they didnt know the guy who had his Turban pulled off all teamed up. So it was like 60 on one! Door staff had to get the guy out before he got murdered! Even outside 10mins later 3 cars pulled up and more Sikh's got out, was a huge issue! They ended up realising who pulled it off and then bosh, some Sikh wiped the guy in the face with belt buckle! Then someone banged him out lol. Deserved it too. Door staff did theyre best and but somethings you just can get involved in, and that was one of those things. We never had issues with anyone in the bar these days, and as we turned up for work friday some of the Sikh's were already there outside to apologise for what happened. Thats the level of respect and friendship with have we the regulars now. Who'd have thought two white guys from Notts would have so many Asian friends now lol, but thats the way it is. Was told from the start by my door boss that white guys on a Asian bar is the key, cant explain it but it works and works well. Probably cus theyres more racism between Asians vs Asians than whites vs Asians. 

trainings going well too. Half way through a vial of Rohms new Sust and its blowing my head off. Unsure whether its just dosed well, or over, or the fact i havent ran any fast acting esters for well over a year, maybe more. Been using test-e for that long as i do slip on jab days its more forgiving.  Anyways its potent and sex drive has shot up. Getting some slight PIP from it so its ticking all the boxes at the moment. Ordered another bottle. Tren is kicking in too. Only doing 2ml so im not over heating or over aggressive.

Well last night was interesting. Think Fridays should be renamed Freaky Fridays after all the bizarre things that kicked off. Was a busy night, only two of us one which meant i was inside most of the time and my best mate was on the front with the manager.  Pay weekend but wasnt expecting it to be that busy, never is around our area fridays as saturday is the night. Was a right mixed bag of people in, white, blacks, asians, lesbo's, which we had to ask to leave cus they were turning on each other lol. Was going well till about 2:40am when i got a radio call to the front, so ran through the crowd and straight out the door to find my head doorman have a argument with some Asians in a Audi. Driver was proper giving us my mate some s**t so obv we both bit back. He opened his drivers door to step out but as i stormed out the front and past my head doorman in a tren rage he quickly got back in and started to roll off slowly, but still giving it the big one. Must have stopped and started the door for ages but the c##t wouldnt get out and fight like he was apparently wanted to?? Funny cus the driver actually said ive not got a beef with you big guy, its him, my mate. And everytime i walked closer then drove off a little lol. Passenger door opened but then shut straight away as by this time both of us was screaming at all three lads in the car to get out and fight but they'd just shouting abuse and eventually drove off. Fecking pussy holes. They kept circling round then, drove past use with the driver still shouting and showing us he had a knuckle duster on his hand?! Scary! By this time id unhooked one of the metal barrier posts and said if they get out, drop them all and i'll smash the barrier through his windscreen lol. Got on the police radio as was in the middle of the street and the driver was drink driving + had a duster so put his number plate over the police line, hopefully they picked him up later on. 

after this the bar opposite us the panic alarm went off so the door staff ran in and pushed a large group of lads, some regulars, out the front were 5 asian lads were waiting. Think they'd just been asked to leave and was told they were causing trouble down the road at other places. Next thing this was a brawl in the doorway of the bar, about 5 on 5, but was shite. Didnt see one punch land properly and saw one lad hitting another on the head with the botton of his fist, as if he was banging a table with his fists lol. WTF?! lol. Was slightly funny cus 2 of the lads in the same group are brothers, and both go dropped, but they were out with theyre dad, so also took a slap to the face. Thought nice, just got hammered in front of your dad........pmsl. The door staff were useless too. Not even sure what they were doing. Was two of them but non were pushing any away to getting stuck in, even tho its right in theyre doorway?! If it was use they'd all get a kicking from us and pushed/sent flying away from the prem. Some staff just havent got the minerals i suppose.

hope the Audi comes back tonight! Gimps!

41 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

Well last night was interesting. Think Fridays should be renamed Freaky Fridays after all the bizarre things that kicked off. Was a busy night, only two of us one which meant i was inside most of the time and my best mate was on the front with the manager.  Pay weekend but wasnt expecting it to be that busy, never is around our area fridays as saturday is the night. Was a right mixed bag of people in, white, blacks, asians, lesbo's, which we had to ask to leave cus they were turning on each other lol. Was going well till about 2:40am when i got a radio call to the front, so ran through the crowd and straight out the door to find my head doorman have a argument with some Asians in a Audi. Driver was proper giving us my mate some s**t so obv we both bit back. He opened his drivers door to step out but as i stormed out the front and past my head doorman in a tren rage he quickly got back in and started to roll off slowly, but still giving it the big one. Must have stopped and started the door for ages but the c##t wouldnt get out and fight like he was apparently wanted to?? Funny cus the driver actually said ive not got a beef with you big guy, its him, my mate. And everytime i walked closer then drove off a little lol. Passenger door opened but then shut straight away as by this time both of us was screaming at all three lads in the car to get out and fight but they'd just shouting abuse and eventually drove off. Fecking pussy holes. They kept circling round then, drove past use with the driver still shouting and showing us he had a knuckle duster on his hand?! Scary! By this time id unhooked one of the metal barrier posts and said if they get out, drop them all and i'll smash the barrier through his windscreen lol. Got on the police radio as was in the middle of the street and the driver was drink driving + had a duster so put his number plate over the police line, hopefully they picked him up later on. 

after this the bar opposite us the panic alarm went off so the door staff ran in and pushed a large group of lads, some regulars, out the front were 5 asian lads were waiting. Think they'd just been asked to leave and was told they were causing trouble down the road at other places. Next thing this was a brawl in the doorway of the bar, about 5 on 5, but was shite. Didnt see one punch land properly and saw one lad hitting another on the head with the botton of his fist, as if he was banging a table with his fists lol. WTF?! lol. Was slightly funny cus 2 of the lads in the same group are brothers, and both go dropped, but they were out with theyre dad, so also took a slap to the face. Thought nice, just got hammered in front of your dad........pmsl. The door staff were useless too. Not even sure what they were doing. Was two of them but non were pushing any away to getting stuck in, even tho its right in theyre doorway?! If it was use they'd all get a kicking from us and pushed/sent flying away from the prem. Some staff just havent got the minerals i suppose.

hope the Audi comes back tonight! Gimps!

You wanna be careful mate. The driver of the Audi will threaten you with “his brothers” or the old favourite “do you know who I am?” Hahaha. 

Sounds an eventful night. Love reading your exploits.

1 hour ago, Clubber Lang said:

tonight!

I’ve figured out where you work Clubber, you might want to stand inside tonight, as it doesn’t look like the rains going to let up in Leicester!!

Either way, you won’t be chucking me out, I’m far too old, married, kids to be in the city centre after 5pm

Have a nice evening  :)

2 hours ago, Sasnak said:

I’ve figured out where you work Clubber, you might want to stand inside tonight, as it doesn’t look like the rains going to let up in Leicester!!

Either way, you won’t be chucking me out, I’m far too old, married, kids to be in the city centre after 5pm

Have a nice evening  :)

Are you white?.... If so no white people, sorry! lol

2 hours ago, The Last Time said:

You wanna be careful mate. The driver of the Audi will threaten you with “his brothers” or the old favourite “do you know who I am?” Hahaha. 

Sounds an eventful night. Love reading your exploits.

i asked my mate what kicked it off and he said he didnt know. He was refusing a male at the door who was drunk, no issues, just normal refusal, nothing aggression in any way shape or form, next thing someones shouting out of a car. My mate thought the driver was shouting at the drunken male, then he turned around and thought someone was behind him. Wasnt until my head doorman asked if it was him he was shouting out he figured it was him lol. He didnt, we dont, even know the guy. Never seen him before ever. Just some random person giving my mate s**t then all hell broke loose. He said at the end of the night for once he didnt actually start the argument lol. Just some dick in a car he'd never seen before?!  lol. Probably a full moon.

Omg this is hilarious and really interesting. 

Keep posting this stuff.

Also. What's the arrangements with the races. Like you'll let in anyone on a Friday (with shoes) because it's usually dead, but Saturday you'll segregate the races because usually fights always occur? 

And you must know what kind of groups are easier to handle than the rest. Seams like the white boys are just drunken idiots who scare easy and the Asians think they're bad. Tell us the common rules about it all. 

Sounds absolutely mad your nights on these doors lol

And what's your back up plan if these so called big guys turn out to be who they say they are and come back with guns or knives? :o

38 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

I’m a short fat green man as per my avi. 

(Yeh, I am white)

white?! No no no, not tonight sir.

hate white people! Theyre the worst lol. You lot can stay in Locker Room and Walkabout lol.

had a small group of white trash in last night, stuck out like a sore thumb. You can tell they shouldnt in there when theyre drinking pints of lager and black in a Prem cocktail bar  pmsl. Plebs!

4 hours ago, Sean91 said:

Omg this is hilarious and really interesting. 

Keep posting this stuff.

Also. What's the arrangements with the races. Like you'll let in anyone on a Friday (with shoes) because it's usually dead, but Saturday you'll segregate the races because usually fights always occur? 

And you must know what kind of groups are easier to handle than the rest. Seams like the white boys are just drunken idiots who scare easy and the Asians think they're bad. Tell us the common rules about it all. 

Sounds absolutely mad your nights on these doors lol

And what's your back up plan if these so called big guys turn out to be who they say they are and come back with guns or knives? :o

where i work its known as an Asian bar by everyone TBH. You will get white people walk past and we'll ask them to come in for 2-4-1 cocktails etc but you will hear people say no, its full of Asians. Its bizarre as before 12am midnight we'll have a mixed crowed in, race wise, but then after 12 all the whites leave and then groups of Asians come in. Place switches colour so to speak. We very rarely get any racism inside as everyone knows where to go. You will even get Asians from places like London who wont come in our bar cus its full of Asians, they wanna go to a mostly white people venue, its bizarre. 

young whites are the worst, but again as everyone knows we're a popular Asian bar they simply walk past (before we turn them away lol). They prefer to go to places that sell cheap booze, £2 Jagers, £2 pint Carling etc, and binge drink, get absolutely wasted. They wont pay £8 for a double Ciroc in our place lol.

back up plan? lol. Just stand your ground and tell um to f**k off. I dont live in the city i work in, nor does my mate (head doorman) so we dont care about anyone down there. Just verbally destroy them and if they want it they can have it. So far everyone, everyone, even those who are supposed to have a name have all backed down. All plastic gangsters. Just go from calm to roid rage in less than a second scares um to death. Probably get shanked tonight now lol. 

crap night, no drama, town was dead. No Audi from last night, no arguments, no one pulled out the bar, no one to shout out, just stood there drinking free Red Bull all night.

some black guy got filled in after being pulled out of a bar down the road. Two door lads chased him, tripped him, then banged him with a massive right, only for the other doorman to run in and volley him in the ribs lol. Was touching women up inside the venue and kicked off when removed. Heard he swung for a doorman so thats why they chased and battered him.

that was the highlight of my night, watching someone else have all the fun.

students have important exams very soon so theyre all staying in. We had around 200 people in, when normally its 400 with a 50/100 waiting outside. Made us realise how many students come to us saturdays, where as before i thought it was the older generation, now looking at it its a mixed group of both. Surprised me. 

no Audi ! w**kers. Knew they wouldnt be back but was kinda hoping. Plastic gangsters, all of them! lol

got a bottle of Mango Ciroc from work too. Sat after shift sampling all the flavours and decided to have that one. Usually have apple, vanilla or red berry, but wanted a new one and mango it was. Ciroc make a Peach one which is supposed to be gorgeous, but they dont sell it. Can get it off Amazon but then i have to pay for it rather than getting it for free off the venue lol

grrr, just remembered is a Bank Holiday weekend.....at theres boxing on Saturday night too, joy! And its gonna be warm.... this weekend is going to be nightmare with groups of males. Feck it, double dose of tren and sust tomorrow! :rage: