UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Do alldaychemist sell sleeping tabs?

3K views 52 replies 17 participants last post by  ebasiuk 
#1 ·
Can't see to find any ;(

Think I saw some at united pharmacies, anyone recommend a certain brand/type? Currently on Test P/NPP and honestly for the life of me cannot sleep. Literally waking up every 30-1hr.

#7 ·
Nytol usually works great, not cutting it this time around.

Have used ZMA, melatonin, Need2Sleep, herbal supps etc...........I'm not one to jump on meds, always been a last resort for me. The cycle I'm on now is very conservative with just under 150mg of both NPP and Test P EOD - so dropping the dose would be pointless and I'd rather just cut it short. Plan is to switch compounds soon.

#9 ·
Cronus said:
Nytol usually works great, not cutting it this time around.

Have used ZMA, melatonin, Need2Sleep, herbal supps etc...........I'm not one to jump on meds, always been a last resort for me. The cycle I'm on now is very conservative with just under 150mg of both NPP and Test P EOD - so dropping the dose would be pointless and I'd rather just cut it short. Plan is to switch compounds soon.
I can't be assed with all the tossing and turning and crap going through my mind I usually just hit the meds! Maybe read a book for an hour before bed if that's not your thing. Internet/laptops are responsible for my sleep probs, I never used to be like this

#10 ·
The problem with sleeping tablets is they knock you out but it isn't really proper sleep. Have you checked your bp? If it's high then that could be the problem...try organic beetroot juice. Or could be high prolactin or high estrogen...you using an ai and/or caber??

#13 ·
stuey99 said:
The problem with sleeping tablets is they knock you out but it isn't really proper sleep. Have you checked your bp? If it's high then that could be the problem...try organic beetroot juice. Or could be high prolactin or high estrogen...you using an ai and/or caber??
BP is within range, rarely ever spikes not even on orals. I pay very close attention to diet and perform cardio regularly, although not OTT, if I need rest I'll skip it. Adex taken 2 x a week, caber the same, usually just once, going by blood work this is perfect for me.

I eat 150-200g beet root approx 3 x a week as I make recipes out of them.

I'm almost 100% certain it's the test - same thing happened on my first cycle at just 500mg Test C, although was not as severe.

#16 ·
Cronus said:
BP is within range, rarely ever spikes not even on orals. I pay very close attention to diet and perform cardio regularly, although not OTT, if I need rest I'll skip it. Adex taken 2 x a week, caber the same, usually just once, going by blood work this is perfect for me.

I eat 150-200g beet root approx 3 x a week as I make recipes out of them.

I'm almost 100% certain it's the test - same thing happened on my first cycle at just 500mg Test C, although was not as severe.
Well npp does affect my sleep sometimes...get night sweats with it as well (not as bad as tren tho lol).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.