Peg

What Do You Do with Chicken Breast

Depends on my mood, i like to roll mine in a mixture of black pepper, white pepper, cayenne pepper, ground coriander, onion powder, garlic powder and a touch of salt. Mmmmm can't beat blackened chicken.

For simple:

Get frying pan really hot (so it's starting to smoke) and whack some olive oil in

Season both sides of the raw breast (s+p)

Fry both sides of breast until golden brown

Chuck it in the oven for 15 mins

= juicy + seasoned (because seasoned before cooking, you don't need as much salt for the same amount of flavour)

For trickier:

Bash chicken breast (sandwiched between 2 bits of clingfilm) with a rolling pin until thin

Mix cottage cheese, spinach leaves and pine nuts for filling

Add filling to one end of the recently thinned breast and roll

Pierce wooden toothpicks through breast to retain the roll

Season top of the breast roll

Bake in oven pan with some olive oil in the bottom for like 20 mins

= yummy yummy stuffed chicken breast full of protein filling, serve with rice and some steamed broccoli or callabrese and you're laughing

:thumb: enjoy

Hi everyone,

Finding different ways to make the humble chicken breast taste different each time is never ending! The girlfriend calls me chicken boy. As many of you know I have ample access to chicken via Westin Gourmet and my favourite recipe is the chicken squash (although a bit naughty)

chicken-chevre-508x338.jpg

Full recipe on: http://www.westingourmet.co.uk/gourmet-club/chevre-chicken-squash/

I cut down on adding the oil etc myself.

I use chicken enchilada soup by progresso and will add pulled chicken (about 6-8oz) really good macros and makes a huge volume of food (24g carbs in soup & 180 calories + maybe 250 calories of chicken)

Huge help when cutting, their chicken sante fe soup is good with pulled chicken too.

The forum sponsor... Musclefood £5 a kilo and it's not frozen sh1te!

Yeah I know Musclefood is cheapest mate, was thinking more supermarkets/whole sales really for convince

Yeah I know Musclefood is cheapest mate, was thinking more supermarkets/whole sales really for convince

What's more convenient than getting it delivered lol.

If you can find a small local butcher you would get it for less than £5 a kg if you promised to buy x amount a week or something. I made the mistake of approaching an award winning butcher and the best they could do was £12 a kilo so I've never tried anywhere else haha

What's more convenient than getting it delivered lol.

If you can find a small local butcher you would get it for less than £5 a kg if you promised to buy x amount a week or something. I made the mistake of approaching an award winning butcher and the best they could do was £12 a kilo so I've never tried anywhere else haha

Just a pain if you run out and need to wait for delivery, plus by the time you've paid for delivery it probably works out the same or darer anyway :laugh:

Yeah I've been tempted to do that but there's no butchers around anymore :(

27 minutes ago, Dan94 said:

Got any recipes or way to cook it? Always goes a bit weird when I do it lol

Marinate the chicken in ground cumin tumeric ground coriender

Separate make satay sauce

Coconut milk infused with lemon grass.. lime leave.. garlic chilli coriander stalks.. For longer the better..

Cook chicken in grill serve sauce separate...

Enjoy it :thumb

1 minute ago, Frandeman said:

Marinate the chicken in ground cumin tumeric ground coriender

Separate make satay sauce

Coconut milk infused with lemon grass.. lime leave.. garlic chilli coriander stalks.. For longer the better..

Cook chicken in grill serve sauce separate...

Enjoy it :thumb

I just spread peanut butter on a chicken breast and threw it in the oven last time, I see where I went wrong now! 

You got any victims lined up for tonight Fran? Surely some bored housewife is looking for some Spanish meat on a Saturday night?!

10 minutes ago, Gary29 said:

I just spread peanut butter on a chicken breast and threw it in the oven last time, I see where I went wrong now! 

You got any victims lined up for tonight Fran? Surely some bored housewife is looking for some Spanish meat on a Saturday night?!

I got a hulahop teacher tonight

Sexy as f**k how she moves lol

10 hours ago, Gary29 said:

Last n8ght at 2am mate :thumb

Hoolahoop dancer how she moves man....

20160410_040430.mp4