ritchiedrama

My Dragon nutrition Pro-Epi Log -.-

Day 3 (yesterday):

Ok, today was good but I lowered the weight on my overhead press a substantial amount after not being happy with my form, I wanted to just drop it and be in control of it again, usually doing around 55-60kg OHP, lowered all the way to 40.

OHP: 40x10, 40x8, 40x8, 40x8

Front Raises: 10 x20, 10 x20 (10 each arm)

Side Raises: 10 x10, 10x 8

Barbell Upright Rows: 40 x10, 30 x12, 30x12 (Another case of lowering weight to be more in control of the movement)

Rear Delt Flyes: 10x10, 10x10, 5x10

Close Grip Bench: 72.5 x8, 72.5 x8, 72.5 x8 (A new best for me, my favourite lift probably :))

Skull Crushers: 27 x8, 27 x8, 27 x8 (Another lowered weight, wanted to change the way I did them to keep the pressure on tri's the entire set, used to lock out and remove pressure on my tri, and my tri's are feeling awesome today due to this change).

Today: Rest day, thank the lord ~ tomorrow in for legs, hopefully get my foam roller too to try and loosen my back pain up over the next few weeks so I can train at my best.

ritch

Done another day today. not gonna post all my lifts as its pointless, two things though - I think I'm eating way too much, lol

this is a week comparison, I understand bloat, sodium, carb/water weight etc.. ofcourse, but regardless - does anyone think I should lower cals?

post-90491-143614831392_thumb.jpg

Also, I've been suffering from ONE sore nipple, I emailed jw about it, heard his suggestions but posting here incase anyone had any similar issues.. I can't feel any lumps but my right nipple is sore if I touch it and squeeze it - also around day 4/5 I squeezed it and got some discharge (light yellowy colour) - I am ASSUMING it is a hair follicle due to the fact I can feel no lumps and I shave my chest regularly due to being a bear..

I don't want to dip into my Nolva unless I really have to, if I'm doing 20/20/10/10 @ PCT that leaves me with just over 9 spare tabs (i have 30 @ 20mg each) - so if anyone has any suggestions, pleasee feel free, even if it includes taking some Nolva to kill it off in CASE. :)

Jw said it seems very early to be gyno though, after 4-5 days.

ritch

Stop playing with your nipples, some sensitivity is common with epi but is by no means Gyno.

As for your kcals what you need is totally individual. You should know what works before starting any AAS or PH.

I'd look at getting more calorie dense foods, nuts, olive oil peanut butter even dark chocolate if you are struggling, or start lower and slowly add extra kcals maybe 100 a week.

Stop playing with your nipples, some sensitivity is common with epi but is by no means Gyno.

As for your kcals what you need is totally individual. You should know what works before starting any AAS or PH.

I'd look at getting more calorie dense foods, nuts, olive oil peanut butter even dark chocolate if you are struggling, or start lower and slowly add extra kcals maybe 100 a week.

The food thing is a minor issue, as opposed to the nipples thing, it's really bothering me already, lol. I wrote another thread about it here so you can see what's up: http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/pro-hormones/240676-question-about-gyno-development.html

Lowering my calories / changing macros to

2800 calories

210g protein

315g carb

78g fat

can't take eating 3000 calories + 250g protein a day, makes me feel sick and im gaining too much fat regardless, any thoughts?

More healthy fats and lower the carbs a bit if you are looking to keep gains as lean as possible.

More healthy fats and lower the carbs a bit if you are looking to keep gains as lean as possible.

I don't buy into "healthy" foods, I get my EFA's and eat what I want and hit macros. It's never done me harm whilst cutting so I don't see why it would do any difference on Epistane in a surplus.

Edit: That sounded like a dig at you, it wasn't. Just the way I look at things personally after being 200+ lbs of pure fat :}

I don't buy into "healthy" foods, I get my EFA's and eat what I want and hit macros. It's never done me harm whilst cutting so I don't see why it would do any difference on Epistane in a surplus.

Edit: That sounded like a dig at you, it wasn't. Just the way I look at things personally after being 200+ lbs of pure fat :}

I was just saying what I would do :D Less carbs and more healthy fats from nuts, fish etc etc would help. If you could just eat more of whatever your getting your fats from and drop some carbs with smaller portions of rice or bread or whatever it would help and you probably wouldn't even notice the difference much in the way your eating.

At the end of the day it all depends on what you are looking to get out of it, cutting up, or adding lean mass. When your as lean as you seem every little helps.

Day...... 12

Bench incline bench and flyes today

bench went upto 90x10, 90x8, 90x6 (a fair improvement i guess)

incline was 72.5 x10, 72.5 x8, 72.5 x8 (a fair improvement also)

flyes i upped to 15kg but did 8 reps x3 rather than 10 (at 12.5kg)

thats all i did today

right nipple still swollen and a lump directly underneath,, about the size of one of thosee silver tiny balls you see on cakes :D so smaller than a 'pea'. Been taking 10mg Nolva daily for two

days now.. hopefully it will subside soon..

still eating 3000 calories, 347 carb, 75 fat, 234 protein - around that mark.

Took a rest day today. Changing my workout due to a recommendation from a friend.

Moving to 3 days on, 1 day off, 3 days on, 1 day off PPL/REST/PPL/REST/PPL

Push (Chest/Triceps/Shoulders):

• Flat Barbell Bench Press 6-8 x3

• Incline Barbell Bench Press: 6-8 x3

• Shoulder Press 8-10 x3 (will do this before Incline Barbell alternating each week)

• Incline Flyes: 8-10 x3

• Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise: 10-15 x3

• Rear Delt Flyes: 10-12 x3

• Skullcrushers: 3x10-12

• Overhead Dumbbell Extension or similar triceps exercise: 3x10-12

Pull (Back/Biceps):

• Rack Pulls 8-10 x3

• Barbell Rows: 8-10 x3

• Pull Ups: 8-10 x3

• Preacher Curls: 8-12 x3

• Straight Barbell Curls: 8-12 x3

• Hammer Curls: 10-12 x3

• Shrugs: 15 x3

Legs (Quad/Ham/Calves):

• Barbell Squats: 8-10 x3

• Lunges: 8-10 x3

• Leg Extensions: 10-15 x3

• Hamstring Curls: 10-15 x3

• Standing Calf Raises: 20 x5

Any thoughts?

Should be really starting to kick in now

Definitely felt it yesterday, starting to feel like a fat pig atm though ahaha. I mean, I look 'good' and 'full' but..

I was meant to be eating 3000 cals a day, it's been more like 3500-4000 if I'm honest - and whilst I don't look awful, would it hurt to lower calories to 2700-2800 now i'm this far in?

I mean, that's 7 weeks left (including PCT) - and if I continue eating this way, I'm most likely gonna be quite fat :D

Edited by ritchiedrama

So after lowering my cals a bit i feel much better

had another push day today

bench has now gone to 100x8, felt pretty effortless & incredible at the same time, the other two sets were x6, so gonna work on getting them all to 8, 3 weeks in now, so don't wanna push the weight up too much, but will prob bang it up a notch to maybe 105, come PCT i'll be lifting 5x5 anyway so will be lifting heavier

weighing in at around 163 lbs atm..

2 weeks left now (maybe a few days extra too until the bottle is empty).

Possibly noticed hair thinning, but shaving my head tomorrow anyway, always suffered from hair loss since I was like 20, so nothing new to me. Could be me over-reacting but maybe someone else will point it out tomorrow before I cut my hair :D haha.

Training has been going ok, my latest push session my bench was very very slightly worse (just 1 or 2 reps) - so gonna do a deload on the next push day and maybe take an extra rest day this week, just so I can explode through the last week. I look bigger for sure, bloated constantly though too so its hard to tell how much fat I've gained, been eating like a demon and still got PCT to go, probably gonna gain a fair bit of fat if i'm honest,, but we'll see!