UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

My Dragon nutrition Pro-Epi Log -.-

12K views 84 replies 18 participants last post by  Heavyassweights 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Decided to do a log, mainly to hold myself accountable for it and have a place to just update each day and I will post pics from before/after so you can either see the success/fail :D

I'm 24, 5'6, 10 stone 10 (150 lbs).

I was actually a lot leaner than this, a month or two ago but went a bit nuts eating crap, was a painful experience.

post-90491-143614825618_thumb.jpg

Uhm, as you can see I already suffer from head hair loss, so the Epistane is probably going to make that even worse ;) - and yes, my leg is shaved whilst the other isn't.. LOL. Oh and also my legs are my weak point due to a back injury I suffered at Christmas, meaning I have to squat light and try hit the leg extensions as hard as I can :(

Annnnnyway..

Aiming for a 6 week cycle @ 40mg everyday.

Training will be 4-6 times a week depending on how I feel, aside from the gym I'm pretty much a lazy phuck and very sedentary and will be sleeping 8 hours no less every night, so recovery should be grand..

Eating further over than 500 calories added to my TDEE but I used to be a 200lbs fat phuck so I know how to lose any unwanted fat I gain regardless.

Macros are: 3000 calories, 250g protein, 350g carb, 67g fat.

Myfitnesspal link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/ritchiebulk

This is how each day looks:

Eat + Epistane (2 tabs 20mg) @ 11 am

Train @ 12:00/12:30

Post WO:

3 Protect Liver Tablets

3 Fish Oil

2 Glucosamine

2 Multi Vit

Epistane (2 tabs 20mg) + 2 Multi Vit @ 8-9pm

Day 1 of training was today.. I did chest and some ab work..

Bench Press: 90x8, 90x6, 90x5, 90x4 (kilograms, obviously :D )

Incline Bench Press: 70x10, 70x7, 70x7, 70x5

Incline Flyes: 12.5 x10, 12.5 x10, 12.5 x8

Then did a few push-ups out of the feeling to just want to do more then hit my abs for a few sets, was about it..

Day 2 is tomorrow!

Peace!

Edit: a special thanks to jw, curlbro and jaycue2u for all the help they provided in my question threads when I first arrived.

post-90491-143614825594_thumb.jpg

post-90491-143614825601_thumb.jpg

post-90491-143614825607_thumb.jpg

post-90491-143614825612_thumb.jpg

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
funkdocta said:
Good luck mate. Epi should dry and lean you out. What are your goals?
To get some size really, I mean i've been "bulking" for about 7 weeks now without epi and went from 140 lbs to 150 (too much, I know) - one of my friends recently just used Epi and gained quite a lot but looked leaner at the end, I guess I don't really have a goal other than just "hoping" to see what happens. But ideally just gain some mass and then after PCT slowly drop calories back to normal and maybe after Christmas do a 12 week cut or something.

#5 ·
ritchiedrama said:
To get some size really, I mean i've been "bulking" for about 7 weeks now without epi and went from 140 lbs to 150 (too much, I know) - one of my friends recently just used Epi and gained quite a lot but looked leaner at the end, I guess I don't really have a goal other than just "hoping" to see what happens. But ideally just gain some mass and then after PCT slowly drop calories back to normal and maybe after Christmas do a 12 week cut or something.
I don't foresee massive gains but you should get good quality lean gains with Epi. Should have stacked it with Pro-Tren or Trendione :D

Im currently running ripped58 + trendione... because ive been skint for months and cant afford some proper gear haha! thats what you want to do, get on the test and tren :D

#6 ·
funkdocta said:
I don't foresee massive gains but you should get good quality lean gains with Epi. Should have stacked it with Pro-Tren or Trendione :D

Im currently running ripped58 + trendione... because ive been skint for months and cant afford some proper gear haha! thats what you want to do, get on the test and tren :D
I'm skint too, ;) - well, we'll see - it's gotta do something - after a little more thinking, the main reason I want to do this is so I can improve my bench some more (due to my back injury bench became my favourite :D )

I'd like to be repping 105-110kg for 5 reps by the time i'm done, heres to hoping!

#7 ·
ritchiedrama said:
I'm skint too, ;) - well, we'll see - it's gotta do something - after a little more thinking, the main reason I want to do this is so I can improve my bench some more (due to my back injury bench became my favourite :D )

I'd like to be repping 105-110kg for 5 reps by the time i'm done, heres to hoping!
You should be able to get a 15kg jump in strength from it for sure.

#8 ·
Question I had if anyone knows the answer..

I am a regular caffeine drinker (Pepsi Max) - and I know epi highers blood pressure which is why I pre-loaded on Hawthorn Berry for 2 weeks, but regardless, will one can a day be okay (I really don't want to deal with the headaches that stopping caffeine gives me.. lol)

#9 ·
ritchiedrama said:

I am a regular caffeine drinker (Pepsi Max) - and I know epi highers blood pressure which is why I pre-loaded on Hawthorn Berry for 2 weeks, but regardless, will one can a day be okay (I really don't want to deal with the headaches that stopping caffeine gives me.. lol)
I doubt it'll make much diff. When I started my PMag cycle I left out caffeine entirely, but after a couple of weeks I found I couldn't forego coffee and by the end I was having 5-6 cups a day with no ill effect.

Try it and see how it goes. If you start to show up symptoms of high BP like headaches etc then just cut it out again.

G
#10 ·
ritchiedrama said:

You will be totally fine. People run preworkouts and ECA on cycle without issues.

Here is an interesting site for you regarding caffeine content in Pepsi Max btw http://www.energyfiend.com/caffeine-content/pepsi-max

#12 ·
Good luck mate

I ran epi last year, started from low carbs

And smashed the food, I added 5kg and.looked leaner.

Had to cut it short as I got a chest infection, not epi related I think but pro hormones can weaken the immune system a bit, it was this time last year when the weather changes (ive just got over a bug) make sure you eat loads of veg and take a good multi vitamin (maybe some extra vit c)

I loved epi it was my 1st cycle, added strength as well (i had a log on here of you search for it). I'd run it again when the time is right.

#13 ·
-dionysus- said:
Good luck mate

I ran epi last year, started from low carbs

And smashed the food, I added 5kg and.looked leaner.

Had to cut it short as I got a chest infection, not epi related I think but pro hormones can weaken the immune system a bit, it was this time last year when the weather changes (ive just got over a bug) make sure you eat loads of veg and take a good multi vitamin (maybe some extra vit c)

I loved epi it was my 1st cycle, added strength as well (i had a log on here of you search for it). I'd run it again when the time is right.
Cheers buddy! I have multi vit's and I eat a 'decent' portion of vegetables a day so all should be okay. At least, I hope so :) - nice to see you had decent results though!

#18 ·
Day 2:

felt awesome waking up, but in the gym felt a bit energyless

Anyway

Rack Pulls: 90x10, 90x10, 90x10, 90x10 - This is way too easy for me, need to bump it up, only just started doing it instead of DL though due to my back issue this is much better.

Bent Over Rows: 70x10, 70x10, 70x10

Weighted Chin Ups: 17.5 x8, 17.5 x8

Pull-ups: bodyweight x10, bodyweight x8

Shrugs: 75 x10, 75x10, 75x10

Preacher curls: 34.5 x10, 34.5 x10, 34.5 x5

Straight Barbell curls: 30 x12, 30 x12, 30 x12

Energy kinda went after the bent over rows, but still put in a half decent effort, better than nothing!

#20 ·
Curlbro said:
What's wrong with your back that makes deadlifting a problem but rack-pulls okay?
No idea, I just get really bad pains when doing a full deadlift (or squatting anything heavy) - been going to and from physio for the past 6 months, has made small improvements, it's a weird one thats for sure! Everytime I go to do a deadlift, the pain comes back, but with rack pulls it doesn't. Believe me, theres nothing more than me wanting to do Deadlifts, I miss it :)

#23 ·
Curlbro said:
Have you had someone check your form? Posted a vid or something?
Yes, 8 months ago my form was fine, but now I can't do a deadlift with good form :p - and my squat video was fine too but maybe slight bit of butwink but nothing that should be causing pain.

My back originally started hurting 8 months ago squatting 80k / Deadlifting 110kg - several people told me the fact my back was hurting at that point may indicate a previous issue with my back due to the weight not being that high which sounds about right to me, due to the fact well, yeah that isn't much weight to be lifting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.