UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

MT2 And ginger...

18K views 57 replies 19 participants last post by  Dazza 
#1 ·
Fancied abit of a tan, I AREN'T the typical bright haired ginger with really pale skin and freckles...

More like light coloured hair with no freckles and tan a little bit.

What would happen to me using MT2? I looked up gingers and MT2 and some guys hair and eyebrows changed colour what the ****? it doesn't do that does it?

#4 ·
Milky said:
My wife is ginger ( tell anyone and your banned ) and she got the best tan she has ever had using MT2 .

It can darken freckles etc but its as simple as this, give it a try, the " sides " are different for everyone :thumbup1:
Nothing wrong with been ginger! Might have to give it ago I hope you're not lieying just to make me look ridiculous haha

I barely get any freckles to be honest, as for side effects I can deal with anything apart from my hair colour changing, is your wifes hair still the same colour?

#6 ·
Harrison21 said:
Nothing wrong with been ginger! Might have to give it ago I hope you're not lieying just to make me look ridiculous haha

I barely get any freckles to be honest, as for side effects I can deal with anything apart from my hair colour changing, is your wifes hair still the same colour?
She's a woman mate, its been 20 bloody colours since l met her :lol:

Oh and one side effect you will get fed up of is the constant erections...

#10 ·
Geonix said:
You won't get 100mg in a 10ml vials, It's typically 10mg (POWDER) vials which you mix with 1-2ml BACWATER (LIQUID) and go from there.
Sorry just noticed I put that, suppose I'd need 4-5 vails then since Im skin type 1 sort of, going to give it ago on cut... a friend of mine once said he went yellow though?

#11 ·
I'm dark ginger and type1 pale skin, as pale as you can get, its that pale its pink.

I used 1mg ed for the 1st 10mg vial that got me golden tan then 1-2mg ew for the 2nd vial and I was black.

I went to edinbough zoo last august and the sun was scorching, the ppl I went will all said it lookd like I had changed race but the end of the day, about 4hours in that sun, I was BLACK... Far too dark so I stopped the mt2 and sunbeds for along time after that, took about 4-6weeks to be back to a normal tan again and look like a white man again.

Mt2 also turns my facial hair jet black and the hair on my head darker, its more brown and black than ginger now.

Also the hair on my chest is jet black but the hair on my arms and legs had gone bleach blonde, so I'm probably every colour of hair now.

A secret ginger ;)

#12 ·
stone14 said:
I'm dark ginger and type1 pale skin, as pale as you can get, its that pale its pink.

I used 1mg ed for the 1st 10mg vial that got me golden tan then 1-2mg ew for the 2nd vial and I was black.

I went to edinbough zoo last august and the sun was scorching, the ppl I went will all said it lookd like I had changed race but the end of the day, about 4hours in that sun, I was BLACK... Far too dark so I stopped the mt2 and sunbeds for along time after that, took about 4-6weeks to be back to a normal tan again and look like a white man again.

Mt2 also turns my facial hair jet black and the hair on my head darker, its more brown and black than ginger now.

Also the hair on my chest is jet black but the hair on my arms and legs had gone bleach blonde, so I'm probably every colour of hair now.

A secret ginger ;)
So how have you actually got a tan now? do you just jump on the beds without mt2? its ****ing me off I'm convinced I'll never get a tan but then again I've never tried going on the sunbeds.

#16 ·
I have run melanotan before and am running it again now, not too impressed tbh, i do get a load more freckles so it is legit stuff, i just dont seem to tan at all, been loading for 2 weeks now 1mg ED, been on beds 5 times and been out sunbathing twice, still pale as f*ck... gutted.

Im spending as long as i can on the beds aswell, did 8 mins on the stronger bed the other day and got slightly burned!

#17 ·
stone14 said:

A secret ginger ;)
This is the correct dosage for gingers as you have to really kick your body into producing melanin. Forget about half or quarter doses. 1mg every day for up to 10 days with a sunbed of approximately 8-10 mins every 3 days then 1-2 ml pw in one jab plus a subbed of 10-12 mins pw. Enjoy the attention.

#18 ·
DeadlyCoobra said:
I have run melanotan before and am running it again now, not too impressed tbh, i do get a load more freckles so it is legit stuff, i just dont seem to tan at all, been loading for 2 weeks now 1mg ED, been on beds 5 times and been out sunbathing twice, still pale as f*ck... gutted.

Some mt2 is better than others. I got some cheap stuff this year and have loaded for 2 weeks. It will happen.

Im spending as long as i can on the beds aswell, did 8 mins on the stronger bed the other day and got slightly burned!

#21 ·
DeadlyCoobra said:

do 10-12 mins dude! mt2 shouldn't let u burn... either dosing is wrong or the stuff u have is bunk.

#22 ·
Milky said:
She's a woman mate, its been 20 bloody colours since l met her :lol:

Oh and one side effect you will get fed up of is the constant erections...
Im going to portugal in 2 months time and curious about using MT2 to get a base tan.

I'm on cycle atm and will be jabbing all the way up to going away...is adding MT2 to a test + mast cycle asking for trouble? I've heard MT2 alone can turn otherwise mild-mannered men into rapists. I don't want my missus to leave me!

#23 ·
RXQueenie said:
do 10-12 mins dude! mt2 shouldn't let u burn... either dosing is wrong or the stuff u have is bunk.
will have another go at a longer time on the beds, when i burned it was only my 3rd bed so probably 6 days into load, and it was only the stips down the middle of my back touching the glass, and other random bits where i had exfoliated really hard trying to get the dream tan off! I thought it might be bunk aswell but i get the tight stomach / nausea when i jab and waking up to go for a p*ss in the night has become a lot more awkward :laugh:. Also i have noticeably more freckles or tiny moles or whatever they are that definitely weren't visible before.

Do you jab pre sleep or pre tanning?

#24 ·
DeadlyCoobra said:
will have another go at a longer time on the beds, when i burned it was only my 3rd bed so probably 6 days into load, and it was only the stips down the middle of my back touching the glass, and other random bits where i had exfoliated really hard trying to get the dream tan off! I thought it might be bunk aswell but i get the tight stomach / nausea when i jab and waking up to go for a p*ss in the night has become a lot more awkward :laugh:. Also i have noticeably more freckles or tiny moles or whatever they are that definitely weren't visible before.

Do you jab pre sleep or pre tanning?
i found that there wasnt any difference jabbing pre-tan or pre-bed... so stuck with pre-bed after trialling it. touching the glass? u need a stand up tanning bed lol. none of this laying down business.

#25 ·
foodaddict said:
Im going to portugal in 2 months time and curious about using MT2 to get a base tan.

I'm on cycle atm and will be jabbing all the way up to going away...is adding MT2 to a test + mast cycle asking for trouble? I've heard MT2 alone can turn otherwise mild-mannered men into rapists. I don't want my missus to leave me!
leave u? she'll love it :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.