Sign in to follow this  
onthebuild

Mr Olympia 2013 Thread!

definitely jays arms are class. of course they use synthol. I hate synthol I don't think it should be used at all but that's the sport.

I've heard it's used to stretch the muscle fascia and facilitate more growth, although I'm unsure if that's correct.

I see Rhoden doing well in yrs to come, Warren will never win, just not got that pleasing a look IMO and l think Kai will struggle to get into the condition he did last yr again...

Heath will have the title for another yr at least, jay cant beat him now, Heath has left him way behind.

For me its

Heath

Cutler

Kai...

Gonna make this a sticky l think, good thread and will try and keep it on track :thumbup1:

I see Rhoden doing well in yrs to come, Warren will never win, just not got that pleasing a look IMO and l think Kai will struggle to get into the condition he did last yr again...

Heath will have the title for another yr at least, jay cant beat him now, Heath has left him way behind.

For me its

Heath

Cutler

Kai...

Gonna make this a sticky l think, good thread and will try and keep it on track :thumbup1:

I would like kai to win as I don't like heath. have no reason for not liking him I just don't but your right he could be the winner for the next few years if he wants it. Cutler will have to come, in sublime conditioning to get 2nd and if kai can get like last year he will be a massive threat.

I've heard it's used to stretch the muscle fascia and facilitate more growth, although I'm unsure if that's correct.

ive never heard that before mate always thought it was just used to bring lagging body parts up to scratch. Must look into that.

I would like kai to win as I don't like heath. have no reason for not liking him I just don't but your right he could be the winner for the next few years if he wants it. Cutler will have to come, in sublime conditioning to get 2nd and if kai can get like last year he will be a massive threat.

I think Kai made a monumental change to his physique last yr, something l dont think anyone can acheive yr in yr out, he trimmed down royally and that must have taken some effort....

Jay has lost his " fight " IMO and he doesnt need too do it again..

I can't wait for this September just purely because the title could go anywhere.

I think Kai Greene definitely could have won last year - it was just a matter of opinion, however, Phil Heaths physique looks 'new' and more classic than others like Jay Cutler and Branch Warren etc so I think the judges prefer this. Shaun Rhoden looked phenomenal last year and I predict will be in with a shot this year, and there's Jay Cutler, not a huge fan but he does command some respect and the judges will be looking out for him.

Is Victor Martinez making an appearance this year? Seen a few videos of him recently, he's been popping up on Facebook too, hope he is because he is also an amazing bodybuilder IMO.

Ben Pakulski, Dennis Wolf, Branch Warren, Dexter Jackson - and is Fouad Abiad competing? - this lot fighting for 4/5th place. I don't think any of these could achieve top 2.

4 people who could win number 1 spot.

5/6 people for 5/6th position. Is going to be insane.

I think Kai made a monumental change to his physique last yr, something l dont think anyone can acheive yr in yr out, he trimmed down royally and that must have taken some effort....

Jay has lost his " fight " IMO and he doesnt need too do it again..

yes kai was unbelievable last year. As you say the change in a year really was massive. If he could come in like that this year phil would need to up his game.

And jay has proved himself already don't think he has a chance this year. Would be great to watch if he came in better condition than phil and kai.lol. Cant see it happen though.

You never know though guys, look at the Arnold come back in 80, everyone thought he had no chance and i bet everyone thought he was just doing it for the cash from pumping iron...

Never say never is and always will be my opinion, you have to remember jay has achieved the pinnacle award of the sport, more than anyone of us ever have! He's made of winning stuff!

You never know though guys, look at the Arnold come back in 80, everyone thought he had no chance and i bet everyone thought he was just doing it for the cash from pumping iron...

Never say never is and always will be my opinion, you have to remember jay has achieved the pinnacle award of the sport, more than anyone of us ever have! He's made of winning stuff!

Mate that is on record as the biggest farce ever, everyone knew he shouldnt have won but Weider wanted his " boy " to make a comeback

Mate that is on record as the biggest farce ever, everyone knew he shouldnt have won but Weider wanted his " boy " to make a comeback

Still though mate, it happened, that's what I'm saying, whose to say we won't see another scandal, whose to say Heath won't get robbed this year?

Still though mate, it happened, that's what I'm saying, whose to say we won't see another scandal, whose to say Heath won't get robbed this year?

that's the thing about the Olympia its not always the best that wins. Its who suits the title that wins.

Anything can happen, I watched a phil Heath doc couple of weeks ago and he was odds on to win but was Ill 2 days before the Olympia, chucking up n the 2 bob bits, and he came 2nd or 3rd.

IMO Kai deserves a title, I've seen his docs and he is so dedicated and his work ethic is amazing

Sweet Jesus, look at the arms on the pair of them, wish my gym wasn't closed !

Unreal aren't they?! And although they look huge stood together, if someone normal size was stood there, they'd look even bigger wouldnt they? :laugh:

Unreal aren't they?! And although they look huge stood together, if someone normal size was stood there, they'd look even bigger wouldnt they? :laugh:

To be fair, even stood next to some of the competing bodybuilders on here they would dwarf them! And that's no disrespect to the lads on here, its just they are probably THAT huge!

The forearms on the guy on the right are huge! Is that heath, cant tell from the picture?!

Anyway!

post-60651-143614674513_thumb.jpg

To be fair, even stood next to some of the competing bodybuilders on here they would dwarf them! And that's no disrespect to the lads on here, its just they are probably THAT huge!

The forearms on the guy on the right are huge! Is that heath, cant tell from the picture?!

Anyway!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]116714[/ATTACH]

Looks very like heath, cant really tell with the hat but id say not many guys are that big so wouldnt be hard for a heath fan to tell ha.

Kai for the win. The dude deserves it

Anyway!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]116714[/ATTACH]

Heaths forearms are fu*king RIDICULOUS mate, l mean out fu*king rageaously big..

Heaths forearms are fu*king RIDICULOUS mate, l mean out fu*king rageaously big..

They are especially in that pic [MENTION=48893]Keeks[/MENTION] just posted! I mean they hide his biceps they're that big!

I bet he can screw together flat pack furniture in record time with them beasts!

They are especially in that pic [MENTION=48893]Keeks[/MENTION] just posted! I mean they hide his biceps they're that big!

I bet he can screw together flat pack furniture in record time with them beasts!

There is a pic of him in a black The Gift T shirt mate but l cant find it.

Jesus look at his arms. The mans a monster. You wouldnt even looked as if you trained if he stood beside you!

Speak for yourself!

After this 30 day arm challenge I think I'd dwarf his :whistling: