Sign in to follow this  
onthebuild

Mr Olympia 2013 Thread!

Just watched the final earlier, phil deserved the win. Kai's condition was slightly off....

And my jaw hit the floor when I heard big rammy has only been training for 3 years....I need more gear, and lots of it!

Just watched the final earlier, phil deserved the win. Kai's condition was slightly off....

And my jaw hit the floor when I heard big rammy has only been training for 3 years....I need more gear, and lots of it!

surely not?!

This is BS. My mate found youtube clip of him 3 years ago. He looks about 200-210lbs ripped from what I could see. He was working in Oxygen gym. Still an amazing achievement to put on 100lbs in 3 years, but it wasn't from nothing that's for sure.

This is BS. My mate found youtube clip of him 3 years ago. He looks about 200-210lbs ripped from what I could see. He was working in Oxygen gym. Still an amazing achievement to put on 100lbs in 3 years, but it wasn't from nothing that's for sure.

How odd...why would they say he had only been training for 3 years?

Would like to see this video