UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

38yrs to get to UKBFF South Coast

12K views 110 replies 19 participants last post by  ginnus21 
#1 ·
I'm finally going to take the plunge into Competition. Will post up pics and stats in nxt post. Just need to find myself someone to help with finally prep and show experience, poses and song routine in Eastbourne area. Have my diet underway, had my last ****up on Sat night for Australia day. Will now stay clean till end of April. Just want to come in looking the best possible, can't wait.

Train 3days, Mon/Wed/Fri, chest/bis, back/tris and legs/delts. I use the hit training based on Dorian Yates training.

Food consists of plenty of Chicken/beef/pork/protein shakes and green veg. Carbs will mainly come from cereal in the morning, 2 bananas during the day work as a plasterer so just need a boost to get thru the day.

#12 ·
Chest & Bis. Practiced a few side chest poses and front double bicep, starting to get vascular already. Will take photos tomorrow, prefer photo's not on training days. I'll have to up the calories a touch as felt a cold/overtraining symptoms. Stuck to diet over weekend even though my daughters 5th birthday on Sat. No choccy cake! ;)

#20 ·
Dropped to 16'. Seams mostly to be fat loss so I'm happy with the progress. Veins starting to show through lower abs. Hoping to catch up with a guy who will also competing in same event and uses my gym. Hope I don't forget any important questions.

I've booked the Premier inn for the dates. I kept telling everyone it was in Southampton for some reason, its in Portsmouth... :)

Will post progress pics at the end of next week.

#24 ·
Can't move my arms, bloody pip. I can't hold any poses, as soon as I can i'll post some pics. I can see the veins running thru my chest now. I missed Fri legs/delt training, Thurs I worked from 7am to 11.20pm, totally exausted, and worked Fri! All is coming together 9weeks out.

#25 ·
Trained legs today, leg ext, leg curls (both seated) biceps still killing me, jabbed on Fri/sat 1ml fast rip in each. Right bi is nearly better, its the 1st time in my bis, just forgot how long and intense the pip can be. Should be all go for Wed training. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.