Sign in to follow this  
athlon70

Female Anavar Cycle ADVICE.

Hi all, my wife has just finished an 8 week Anavar only 20mg TABS split into 1/4's.

1/4 in the am, 1/4 in the pm so 10 mg per day, had strength gains and felt good, nothing dramatic, no sides apart from a touch of acne.

She has been off for 2 weeks, how long before she can go back on?

Considering the impact 10mg had on her, would 20mg be OK?

PS: Does Anavar help with injuries (tendon/ligament/muscle) the same way, i beleive that DECA does?

Thanks all.

Personally, same time off cycle as on cycle.

I'd taper up to 20mg...My last cycle ran up to 15mg daily and I got sore nips. The only time I've ever had a side. Immediately came off and was right as rain a couple of days later.

Week 1 5mg

Week 2 10mg

Week 3 10mg

Week 4 15mg

Week 5 15mg

Week 6 10mg

Week 7 10mg

Week 8 5mg

That's the kind of cycle I'd use to judge sides etc but everyone is different :)

I don't think the var does anything in that respect. EQ is good for tendons etc and not too bad for females to take but the risk of sides is massively increased and you need to pin...

Hope this is of some help

Apart from liver toxicity women have no need to cycle. If she has bloods and they come back as normal then she can go back on. My understanding is women need no time off. Although I personally feel a bit out of sorts after 10 weeks (showed signs of liver damage)

20mg is really top end for a women and if she is concious about sides I would stick at 15 max but as musclegirl said everyone is different. If she has sides she is uncomfortable with then drop back down or give it a few days.

No joint benefits etc from var. If she is looking for more mass maybe have a look at her diet and add get more food in.

Edited by secondhandsoul

The liver issues are the reason for cycling imo. You can start taking liver support stuff alongside the var but cycling works to let your body come back.

There aren't really many studies into female cycling, I know people who do a PCT of sorts to lower the crash of hormones more gently but not a lot of info on this, more personal experiences.

Secondhandsoul - (Completely off topic!) What's your ceiling for dosage on the var and would you consider an injectable like Primo or EQ?

15mg is max for me mate. My throat gets sore and that's a little too close to cracking for me. My other half would go berserk if orals were found so I haven't risked pinning although the sides are ment to be far more likely...im super curious so I may try some primo one day ;)

Yeah, think 15mg a day is my limit really...

I'm single so no issues for me haha :(

I'm super super curious on the Primo and EQ but I am scared of the sides... I may do a tiny tiny inj and see what happens but I'm a long way off from that yet!!

Girls what have your gains been like on this? And did your down below bits get bigger!

My gains on var are epic! I really harden up and gain a lot of size.

Haha not sure, I didn't notice any enlargening of those bits...

Guest Cheeky Monkey

Girls what have your gains been like on this? And did your down below bits get bigger!

Bigger toes ? Wow, now that's some side effect !

Well you know what they say about people with big toes !

That they probably did var ! :lol:

Hmm and whats your diet and training like?

I eat pretty clean and just increase protein intake while I'm on cycle. Nothing too out of the ordinary I suppose.

Veg, chicken, fish, eggs, oats...

Training is usually, chest and tri's Monday, boxing Tues and Thurs (great cardio) and back and bi's thurs. Legs and shoulders are usually over the weekend or on a Friday/Saturday dependent on my work hours.

girls have no need to cycle as theres no test getting shutdown .

liver toxicity on var is not much at all and certainly nothing to worry about on 20mg ed .

my mrs used primo alpha pharma , her voice went deeper needs to shave more and get clit grew so 1 positive .

deca was made for women .

my mrs is currently on tren ace and var .

God this is really selling anavar to me, never thought of taking AAS because being completely uneducated in AAS use and it's effects on women I thought I'd grow a penis and a square jaw and a mustasche lol gonna have a good look into this now!

God this is really selling anavar to me, never thought of taking AAS because being completely uneducated in AAS use and it's effects on women I thought I'd grow a penis and a square jaw and a mustasche lol gonna have a good look into this now!

my daughter has been on aas for a few years her periods have stopped, just saying we all have sides inc you ladys

I can attest to the above comment I've done a couple of var cycles and haven't had a period in 10 months even when leaving several months between cycles. No aas is without sides, oily skin, acne, increased hair growth (slight) and crushing mood swings (out of character) are a few of the sides I've had. Sorting out a proper bulking diet can give great results without needing to hit the aas right away.

Oh....I've not had a problem with periods etc thankfully. I get some spots on my back and chest but nothing major. Other than the nipple thing which went after I stopped cycle.

Definitely looking at Mast and Deca for a cycle but not sure I can pin myself.

Just make sure you do a LOT of research and thinking. Sadly, we aren't invincible from sides :wacko:

No, wouldn't personally go as far as test prop but am contemplating mast or deca for a course. Was thinking eq or primo but think the former two are better suited.

I'd be interested to know if any females on here have done the test prop.

Both are touted for "female use"....

I've heard that winny can dry out the joints which is not good for going heavy. I like var and have used it for a couple of years now, never fails to disappoint. I tried turinabol but that showed nothing.