UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

my fat loss results using dnp with pics

63K views 83 replies 47 participants last post by  sw2012 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
starting new thread up in the correct section. my other thread getting to long lol.

well after doing dnp for 6 weeks straight i went from 18%bf and now iam 10-11% i now have abs for the 1st time in my life lol, was hard work but have used many other combo's like clen/t3 eca albuteral appetite suppressants yohimbine and many others nothing has stripped the fat off like this before.. so if you wana loose a ton of fat invest in some dnp and t3. stay away from brl labs aeolis and some blue dnp caps (i cant say who they from) all was crap compared to the stuff i used for my 6 week course..

mine are a yellow gold colour caps crystal dnp 250mg + 1000mg vit c brand name is d-hacks laboratories dnp

thanks to the chaps who pointed me in the right direction :D

the pics you all been waiting for!

me 2 months before dnp as its the only pic i can find. bare in mind that i didnt diet or do anything in the 2 month gap from the pic to the dnp cycle.

90734d1344159721t-dnp-i-love-bloody-stuff-lol-went-fat-thin-6-weeks-232323232-fp893-nu-3355-56-3-wsnrcg-3239-236-899nu0mrj.jpeg

3 weeks after dnp cycle but i have been on 100mg androlics and 500mg test for 3 weeks so i have gained water on my abs. they did look alot more cut before started the androls may come off them way to strong lol also you cant really see my abs in the pic looks crap but trust there are there!.

90733d1344159739t-dnp-i-love-bloody-stuff-lol-went-fat-thin-6-weeks-232323232-fp7323-nu-3355-56-3-wsnrcg-323-3-5-49763nu0mrj.jpeg]

now its been 2 weeks after i finished my dnp cycle and i have now just jumped back on the stuff lol

going to run another 2 weeks and post up some pics.

See less See more
#19 · (Edited by Moderator)
yes mate lost like 1lb per day but then once i came off i lost another 5lbs, while running it you feel its not working as feel flat as hell and hold some water but once its out your system thats when you see the results.

it can be either run on cycle before cycle or even after!.

i did start on some blue dnp caps from a site called hp but they was underdosed big time compared to my new ones called dhacks dnp that are alot stronger and cheaper! and has now added 1000mg vit c to each cap witch is a bonus!.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.