Wardy211436114751

* UKM's Natty Physiques *

On 23/06/2012 at 10:52 PM, Robbie said:

No. You will never be natural now mate.

I realise this comment is very old. Just want to say to people that say someone will never be natural because they have taken steroids in the past isn't fair. They have made the initiative to no longer take steroids and be a natural so let them have it. Get over it they no longer have a magic potion in there blood

4 minutes ago, Jack of blades said:

I realise this comment is very old. Just want to say to people that say someone will never be natural because they have taken steroids in the past isn't fair. They have made the initiative to no longer take steroids and be a natural so let them have it. Get over it they no longer have a magic potion in there blood

In case this isn't obvious, there are some long term benefits from previous AAS use, which is why there is some reason to consider someone with previous use as different to someone who never has. How significant the distinction is depends on what sort of gains were made as a result of AAS and how long ago we're talking.

I don't personally consider anyone who has previously used AAS as truly natty. This isn't being judgemental, just a technical distinction for me.

36 minutes ago, Ultrasonic said:

In case this isn't obvious, there are some long term benefits from previous AAS use, which is why there is some reason to consider someone with previous use as different to someone who never has. How significant the distinction is depends on what sort of gains were made as a result of AAS and how long ago we're talking.

I don't personally consider anyone who has previously used AAS as truly natty. This isn't being judgemental, just a technical distinction for me.

That makes no sense mate, why would anyone use steroids, stop then carry on training? You would either carry on taking juice or pack in training?

be like playing premier league football then deciding you’ve had enough and wanna try Sunday league pub football for a bit? 

Or racing f1 cars... just getting tired of it and deciding to race go carts full time.

10 minutes ago, Matt6210 said:

That makes no sense mate, why would anyone use steroids, stop then carry on training? You would either carry on taking juice or pack in training?

Ask them not me. Plenty of people do though, including people on this forum.

12 minutes ago, Matt6210 said:

be like playing premier league football then deciding you’ve had enough and wanna try Sunday league pub football for a bit? 

Or racing f1 cars... just getting tired of it and deciding to race go carts full time.

Lol mate my training is like premier league I train harder than anyone on juice 

18 minutes ago, Matt6210 said:

There is a word called "Priorities". It changes with time Sir. And then, health can be another factor. 

Just now, Jordan08 said:

There is a word called "Priorities". It changes with time Sir. And then, health can be another factor. 

If taking steroids to any level you will need trt when you stop anyway, so training on atleast a trt dose be alright when older.

5 minutes ago, Matt6210 said:

If taking steroids to any level you will need trt when you stop anyway, so training on atleast a trt dose be alright when older.

You realise genuine TRT means testosterone levels are the same as being natural?

1 minute ago, Ultrasonic said:

You realise genuine TRT means testosterone levels are the same as being natural?

You do realise if you take steroids For 20 or 30 years your test levels would not be a natural level when you stopped.

2 minutes ago, Matt6210 said:

You do realise if you take steroids For 20 or 30 years your test levels would not be a natural level when you stopped.

It varies, doesn't it. As the huge number of PCT and blood test related threads here prove. Not sure what relevance this has though.

1 minute ago, Ultrasonic said:

It varies, doesn't it. As the huge number of PCT and blood test related threads here prove. Not sure what relevance this has though.

If you blast and cruise your natural test isn’t recovering fact... running pct’s for years it may never recover.

10 minutes ago, Matt6210 said:

If you blast and cruise your natural test isn’t recovering fact... running pct’s for years it may never recover.

You've now moved the goal posts to B&C but still irrelevant to my point about TRT. I've no idea why I'm debating AAS in a natural physique thread though, so I'm out.

2 minutes ago, Ultrasonic said:

You've now moved the goal posts to B&C but still irrelevant to my point about TRT though but I've no idea why I'm debating AAS in a natural physique thread, so I'm out.

So I’m out? This isn’t dragons den mate...

On 06/02/2019 at 7:04 AM, Sparkey said:

Those dumbbells [email protected]@k with my OCD.

My gym's fu**ing terrible mate, have to hunt the entire rack down just to find a matching pair. I've mentioned to a couple of the staff members that it'd be a good idea to put labels on the rack so all the dumbbells have a certain place and stick a notice on the wall asking people to put the dumbbells back in their designated spot, but nothing's happened. Might see if I can get hold of the manager and have a word, heard so many people complaining about it.

I once did an ostarine cycle several years ago to fix a crumbled metatarsal that would not heal. Other than that I've never used anything, but I'm not a BB, training has always been about competing at amateur levels for me.

I do it for enjoyment and taking drugs would not improve my enjoyment. No pics of myself (other than my avatar).

On 2/7/2019 at 3:20 PM, nWo said:

My gym's fu**ing terrible mate, have to hunt the entire rack down just to find a matching pair. I've mentioned to a couple of the staff members that it'd be a good idea to put labels on the rack so all the dumbbells have a certain place and stick a notice on the wall asking people to put the dumbbells back in their designated spot, but nothing's happened. Might see if I can get hold of the manager and have a word, heard so many people complaining about it.

I hate when people randomly put away weight plates on the weight tree's/horns. They'll be a 5kg the a 20kg then a 2.5kg then a 10kg then another 20kg. Like who the fcuk does that:cursing:

2 hours ago, Stinking Dylan said:

I once did an ostarine cycle several years ago to fix a crumbled metatarsal that would not heal. Other than that I've never used anything, but I'm not a BB, training has always been about competing at amateur levels for me.

I do it for enjoyment and taking drugs would not improve my enjoyment. No pics of myself (other than my avatar).

If you've done Osterine you're not natty.

Well done for elevating yourself from having to wear the natty badge.

8 hours ago, Stinking Dylan said:

Bad news mate, you're not fully natty.