UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Quark

31K views 117 replies 31 participants last post by  mygym-mytemple 
#1 ·
Found this stuff the other day, thought i would try it as an alternative to cottage cheese...

I love the stuff! Goes down really easily.

I had half a tub with my chicken for lunch and then had half a tub left which I mixed with a scoop of Strawberry Whey (USN IGF-1) and had before bed...

Absoloutly gorgeous. I felt like I was cheating and eating strawberry cheesecake of some sort.

78p a 250g tub, 100g contains 12g protein, 4g carbs, 0.2g fat!

#2 ·
Yay!!!!!! Another quark lover, I love love looooooooooooooveeeeeee the stuff! A LOT of my posts have a mention of quark!

The MP flavdrops are great for adding to it, toffee and banana are ace!

Also, made a mini lemon cheescake with it last night. Thebase was oat cakes crumbled, topping was quark with vanilla drops, lemon flavouring and some sweetner.

I LOvE QUARK!!!!! :thumb:

#7 ·
That cheesecake sounds lush keeks.

Seriously I love the stuff. I'm sat here now praying for 10pm to come so I can have my quark before bed :) haha.

I've read so many people saying its foul. Can't work it out.

I'm gonna have half a tub with a scoop of whey and tbsp of peanut butter tonight. Think I will be getting some of these mp drops, that's not the first time I've heard it mentioned.

#8 ·
Yeah it does seem that everyone now knows and loves quark, and thats fab as long as the shelfs don't run bare, then there will be trouble!!! :censored:

The cheescake was amazing, well worth a try. And easy to make so a bonus!

I think a lot of people try it without any flavouring etc and find it a bit yuk, and tbh, Im not overly keen on plain quark, but with powder/drops in, it truly is awesome!! A work of the gods! :)

#11 ·
I had a right panic over xmas when morrisons had no quark, and had to go without. I now buy every time I go shopping and have plenty of stocks, so that if there isn't any, I have a weeks back up supply just in case. I also have to rotate my stock! Yes, I love the stuff! :)

#13 ·
biglbs said:
How we doing 'quarkavites'?

Now you have a name and tune KEEKS my lovely xx:thumb:
Ha ha, I like it!

Ps, my phones just rung and it never fails to amuse me! :D

H10dst said:
**** someones either hacked keeks account!!! or she has finally flipped her lid and gone full on bonkers???
Nope, you've read it right, I hold my hands up and admit I couldnt eat it straight, its a little bit yukky, but with anything else its ace.

#15 ·
Keeks said:
I had a right panic over xmas when morrisons had no quark, and had to go without. I now buy every time I go shopping and have plenty of stocks, so that if there isn't any, I have a weeks back up supply just in case. I also have to rotate my stock! Yes, I love the stuff! :)
I think the makers are over cautious with the best before date, I found a tub hiding at the back of the fridge on checking the best before it was 6 weeks out of date, I was about to throw it away but opened it, it looked ok and smelt fine so I ate it. I don't bother checking anymore.

#17 ·
welbeck said:
I think the makers are over cautious with the best before date, I found a tub hiding at the back of the fridge on checking the best before it was 6 weeks out of date, I was about to throw it away but opened it, it looked ok and smelt fine so I ate it. I don't bother checking anymore.
Haha did exactly the same the other week, I just lobbed some honey in just in case it was sour!!!

#25 ·
The Last Time said:
Please dont apologise. Quite enjoyed myself reading the posts. Lol.

That cheesecake looks awesome!
Ha ha, and its passed some time so now its quark time!!

Gotta give the cheesecake a go, its so nice, and quite healthy!

And as my manager/promoter said, a free signed copy of my quark madness book will be sent, I just have to write it first! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.