14 - 14.9 10114.62%
15 - 15.9 16924.46%
16 - 16.9 18426.63%
17 - 17.9 9413.60%
18 - 18.9 415.93%
19 - 19.9 142.03%
20 or higher142.03%

#2 ·
Right so at work all i do is think about random crap. Or sing and make silly noises hoping that no one can hear me.

Anyway had the idea for this thread, its all good knowing peoples arm sizes, but as we know a lot of people on here juice and if i juiced my arms would be a damn sight bigger.

So im creating this in the natty section to get a rough idea of what size my brother's arms are.

Flame-proof jackets at the ready boys.

(Please do not vote if you have used AAS at all as it's pointless and will just skew the poll, thanks.)

#6 ·
Suprakill4 said:
You really dont need any options for 17 plus on the natty section mate............ lol :)
Yeah wondered where to stop, not sure im going to believe many of the 20"ers maybe should've made it so you can see who voted for what.

But im sure some of the big natty guys our there can get near it.

@Liam that's very respectable if you had decent BF% mate. Mine are a mere 14.3/5 however i still get told im on steroids when im out :confused1:

#8 ·
Barker said:
Yeah wondered where to stop, not sure im going to believe many of the 20"ers maybe should've made it so you can see who voted for what.

But im sure some of the big natty guys our there can get near it.

@Liam that's very respectable if you had decent BF% mate. Mine are a mere 14.3/5 however i still get told im on steroids when im out :confused1:
yeah mate that was last year and my body fat was about 10 i think i was just short of 13 stone with a 28inch waist lol sexy!! i have been back at the gym for about a month now so we will see in a couple more months how my arms get on see if i can get them back

#13 ·
liam7200 said:
yeah mate that was last year and my body fat was about 10 i think i was just short of 13 stone with a 28inch waist lol sexy!! i have been back at the gym for about a month now so we will see in a couple more months how my arms get on see if i can get them back
You must be short then cause im nearly 14 stone with my noodle arms!

#23 ·
anab0lic said:
When I was natty, biggest I could get them was around 15.5 starting size was 11 inches... I maybe could have hit 16 lean, if I knew what I know now about training.... Natty or not though, direct work with strict form is what will give you arms guys will envy and girls get wet for lol... ego lifting using momentum etc etc doesnt do shiat. I easily have some of the best arms in my gym these days, and its not due to sheer size its because i pound all three heads of bi's tris to total failure and it gives them great shape at a low bodyfat %...
What exercises do you do to target each head?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.