Sign in to follow this  
Hera

August 2011 Nominations

Guest MrL

I think there jokin bud :)

Maybe, just he seems to have a dig at any comment i make in general. Not bothered by it but just curious what his issue is if there is one.

Hmmm... is this your way of humor or are you just being a c*ck?

Brother I got the negative Rep thanks... although I struggle to see it past all the green ones.

I have no problem with you how can I, you're an avatar on an internet forum??! If that really rattled your cage then maybe you should join a walt disney forum, something pink and fluffy.....

Scrap Scrap Scrap !!!!!!

MrL its all just jokes but yeah glassback is a cvnt !!!!

"Not in the face though... I have a photoshoot for max spielmen in the morning!" Another quality Alan Partridge line!

Can I change my vote for Mr L as best member in August?

Guest MrL

Brother I got the negative Rep thanks... although I struggle to see it past all the green ones.

I have no problem with you how can I, you're an avatar on an internet forum??! If that really rattled your cage then maybe you should join a walt disney forum, something pink and fluffy.....

Every comment you have ever left replyin to my comments have been either sarcastic or just you having a dig. You havent rattled my cage as ive already said im just curious if you have got an issue with me. If you havent got an issue with me then fine, just stop responding to any comments i make because you dont leave anything constructive nor humorous. Why would i join a different forum just because of you....

Guest MrL

Can we avoid having a spat please guys...and get back to nominations

Sorry!! I wont take the bait anymore :D

I cant believe YET AGAIN this thread has turned into a ROW....

FOR FU*KS SAKE PEOPLE !!

It is a thread for the people on the forum to vote for someone to show there appreciation of them and them receive a PRIZE !

WHY THE FU*K DOES IT HAVE TO GO LIKE THIS EVERY FU*KING MONTH ?

Can you all please get a grip, nominate some one and leave it at that, if not DO NOT POST ANYTHING !

I think Lorian and Katy are moving house ATM so maybe they and the mods haven't had time to decide.

Yes that's why. We finally have our laptop but and are spending today setting up our office...it's pretty chaotic at the moment with boxes everywhere!!

Yes that's why. We finally have our laptop but and are spending today setting up our office...it's pretty chaotic at the moment with boxes everywhere!!

Its ok Katy, lets just say i won and move on to september , where i should win again tbf:whistling: