UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Tom Blackman 2011 Show diary and journal, UKBFF Welsh 11th September 2011

18K views 123 replies 45 participants last post by  Uriel 
#1 ·
Im going to keep a log on here of my progress through my diet up to the Welsh Champs on Sept 11.

Ive been dieting for 2 weeks today is the end of the 2nd week.

This year Ive been working with my very good friend Paul Scarborough leading up to the diet and as a result Ive come in to the diet much much leaner than before.

My weakness has always been that my back has not come in as tight as my front and so this year Ive been prioritising my back training and I believe Im a lot thicker and fuller now.

Anyway will update every few days and be posting some videos etc.

For now heres some Pics from last week.

post-2453-143614272987_thumb.jpg

post-2453-14361427297_thumb.jpg

post-2453-143614272977_thumb.jpg

post-2453-143614272983_thumb.jpg

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
Tom, what weight class are you aiming for this year? Have seen you previously at 90Kg class and always thought there would be very few who could stand with you if you sacrificed a little and came in 80Kg. Not sure of your present weight, so not sure how possible that might be ?

#13 ·
reaper21 said:
Tom, what weight class are you aiming for this year? Have seen you previously at 90Kg class and always thought there would be very few who could stand with you if you sacrificed a little and came in 80Kg. Not sure of your present weight, so not sure how possible that might be ?
Im 95kg at the moment. So no chance of getting into U80kg class, I only just made that about 6 years ago no not a chance now. :D

#21 ·
As Tom mentioned we have been looking at a few new things so Tom can step onstage with his weaker points much improved, he is going to be dieting alot differently than he has before we feel this will be the key to his back coming in alot tighter.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.