Sign in to follow this  
idsn91

Anyone else?

feel that they've gone smaller after not going to the gym for a day or two :confused1:

Just i feel alright when i go the gym , but when i have my day off either on a friday or weekend or something i always feel like i've gone smaller in size

It's all in the mind my friend. Just turn the mirror sideways, it'll make you look huge! (Household mirrors are designed to make you look taller & slimmer than you actually are so turning one sideways makes you look shorter & wider).

As sad as this is l agree with you AND Squirrel.

I am the same, two days off and l feel like l have lost 8 months gains.... l know its in the mind but my god it gives me a kick up the ar*e to get back in there..

I did shoulders and traps today full of T5 and Red Bull and fu*k me it was good....

I came out feeling like the hulk.... even the Mrs said l look massive, so l belted her for calling me fat !!

I did shoulders and traps today full of T5 and Red Bull and fu*k me it was good....

I came out feeling like the hulk.... even the Mrs said l look massive, so l belted her for calling me fat !!

haha get her told!!! i had some NOX PUMP for the 1st time 2day and i can still feel it, very potent- didnt like it.

haha get her told!!! i had some NOX PUMP for the 1st time 2day and i can still feel it, very potent- didnt like it.

I did a Red Star drink a while back. It was like l had done 5 grammes of speed ! My god it was like rocket fuel !

did you get much work done that day? i know id of been chattin nonsense to other gym goers while wiping my sweaty palms on my legs then tellin myself how fvcked i look in the mirrors haha

did you get much work done that day? i know id of been chattin nonsense to other gym goers while wiping my sweaty palms on my legs then tellin myself how fvcked i look in the mirrors haha

I did and after todays workout the T5 and Red Bull is gonna be a regular thing !!

I fu**ing loved it mate.

i might give it a go mate, a pal of mine has got the T5, plus i could do with a kick up the ars3 with my cardio!

apologies to the OP for hijacking his thread, but im gonna do it anyway..... gemilky i started a thread on zrmc could you have a look mate?, just want piece of mind really.

i might give it a go mate, a pal of mine has got the T5, plus i could do with a kick up the ars3 with my cardio!

apologies to the OP for hijacking his thread, but im gonna do it anyway..... gemilky i started a thread on zrmc could you have a look mate?, just want piece of mind really.

Will do.

So are t5's working good for you mate, i've got a tub and never thought to use them while doing weight sessions in the gym, but if reccomended I shall start to :)

So are t5's working good for you mate, i've got a tub and never thought to use them while doing weight sessions in the gym, but if reccomended I shall start to :)

I was ROCKIN mate and went to town on my shoulders and traps.

So they are good even for when building muscle?

I dont see why not mate as long as you eat your gonna grow and if they give you that extra push when training then all the better IMO

Iv'e had a couple of weeks of an ECA stack to burn off some fat. I thought my strength would start dropping immediately due to loosing weight. The stimulant effect however has made me train like such a savage that I today got a pb on the bench. Well chuffed.

Yeah i went the gym today doing bi's and back after taking a t5 first, full of energy and felt amazing afterwards :)

that'll teach her to engage her brain before her mouth