Sign in to follow this  
s3_abv

my pizza recipe!!! ketto/low carb

Though of this pizza lastnite and just tried it this morning for brekkie.......beautifull:D even the base has a proper base consitancy and goes crispy!

Dead quick to make, no oven.

Base

1 egg

10g flaxmeal

1/2 tsp sweetner

oragano

salt

tsp tomato puree.

Mix the egg, flax, sweeter, pinch of salt and quick fry it in a small pan. once firm and cooked place it on the grill and spreadthe puree/oragano

001-2.jpg

002-5.jpg

Now add your topping and grill!

I used

40g chicken

30g cheese

10g spicy salami

003-5.jpg

005-4.jpg

My recipe gives 25g protein, 25g fat, 3g carbs!!

Enjoy, it tastes immense:tongue:

I've just had another 3 of these lol.

I fried....

mince beef

2 chilli

ginger

tsp soya

and put in on the base's and topped with mozzarolla. Then grilled untill melted with paprika sprinkled over the top.

yummy lol.

Flaxmeal, eh? This I shall have to try. If good, you will be repped accordingly, sir! :D

Mate you wont look back!

Tastes like an oat cake! Basically for a pizza base it's perfect as it really firm so doesn't flop about. It tastes great mixed with just egg as an ommlette plus has the health benifts of flax.

picked my ingredients up for this bad boy,gonna give it a go tonight(with the addition of a couple of anchovies:drool:)...cant wait nom nom nom

Lets us know how you get on and whether you like it.... if so I'm might have to add the ingredients to my Tesco shopping list this weekend LOL

x

Lets us know how you get on and whether you like it.... if so I'm might have to add the ingredients to my Tesco shopping list this weekend LOL

x

well ive just cooked and ate mine and i gotta say for a keto meal they are quite tasty,i'll defo be making more of these on a regular basis:thumbup1:

.....shame they so small though lol

well ive just cooked and ate mine and i gotta say for a keto meal they are quite tasty,i'll defo be making more of these on a regular basis:thumbup1:

.....shame they so small though lol

Well that confirms it.... on the shopping list it goes :) It'll be soooo much more healthier than my usual pizza...... Dominos Tandoori Hot :lol:

xx

Depends on the pan really as to how thick it goes. But if you use one egg it will be about 6-7 inch just like a 1 egg ommelette.

For a low carb dish like you're having i would use 2 eggs, 1 white and use low fat cheese mabye to keep cals down to allow you to have a bigger portion.

Depends on the pan really as to how thick it goes. But if you use one egg it will be about 6-7 inch just like a 1 egg ommelette.

For a low carb dish like you're having i would use 2 eggs, 1 white and use low fat cheese mabye to keep cals down to allow you to have a bigger portion.

Thanks! I try to only have about 350 cals in my meals so was thinking of using low fat mozzarella and turkey to keep the cals down a bit. Saying that I think a 6" pizza would do me fine... especially if it means the crust will be thicker :) and I could served it with a big, old salad :)

xx

Yeah i'm on 350 cals too so my weights are perfect for you!! I would use low fat chedder and mozarrella for taste. Add some garlic/jalapeno/peppers as you're not doing keto, there all low carb. Turkey sounds nice with a rocket salad with a drizzle of olive!! yum yum.

Yeah i'm on 350 cals too so my weights are perfect for you!! I would use low fat chedder and mozarrella for taste. Add some garlic/jalapeno/peppers as you're not doing keto, there all low carb. Turkey sounds nice with a rocket salad with a drizzle of olive!! yum yum.

Thats fantastic! I'll just stick to your weights and see how I get on... if I feel I need a bigger pizza (because I LOVE pizza! LOL) I sort something out then :)

Fab idea.... I'll definately be adding a few chilli's and maybe some mushrooms

Kinda wish I was at home now so I could give it a whirl ! Instead i'm at work chomping on a prawn and cottage cheese salad LOL.

xx