Sign in to follow this  
SoulSearcher

where does the line get drawn

I know **** all about steroids. I consider my self natty as whey and creatine are the only things i have used to enhance by lifting. Its not that i am against steroids its just that i train at home so know no one to get them off. i have looked into pro hormones but still know nothing

I think its abit like if you get high on prescription drugs its ok but if you use illegal drugs its not. Its all to p.c for my liking

For me to class someone as 100% natural, i would have to go back in time to the days that the only supplement people used were food.

Creatine or anything else that is "performance enhancing" takes you out of the "natural" class and into the "assisted" class.

i am not sure i would go with that because certine foods are high in creatine so do you then say someone eating oysters and the likes are not natural but i do sort of agree that its not a natural product as such. Its a concentrate of a natural

i think dr brooks kubik was 1005 natural, didnt even have whey protein but dont quote me on that

Dont give a fvck al take what i want when ever, whos right whos rong who made up the fvckin rules anyway some skinny tosser wae a phd in a dont think thats right fvck them,if roids are banned in comp how did the guys get that big, on chicken n fish dont think so,what they mean is they are banned at the time u compete but any other time knock your self out.

Many people claim to be natural when they have clearly cheated and deservedly receive bans and shame, in the old days the word natural meant a person not taking illegal supplementation, but pro-hormones have smudged that line, in all honesty only the most corrupt of minds would consider themselves natural when taking PH’s. Due to the ease with which people can cheat it makes it almost impossible for anyone to be certain who is natural and who is not, meaning the only person who knows the truth is you.

Many people claim to be natural when they have clearly cheated and deservedly receive bans and shame, in the old days the word natural meant a person not taking illegal supplementation, but pro-hormones have smudged that line, in all honesty only the most corrupt of minds would consider themselves natural when taking PH’s. Due to the ease with which people can cheat it makes it almost impossible for anyone to be certain who is natural and who is not, meaning the only person who knows the truth is you.

ah well you its gets all philosophical now because the context you use the term the only person who knows the truth is you suggests it means very little, but if we talk about right n wrong, we are taught that the only person who knows the truth is you is the most important fact. So is it we train natural for others approval or we want to know within otherself we dont it naturally?

For me natual means exactly as the word sugests. If you are consumeing a synthetic substance such as whey protein, creatine, AAS, insulin, GH, Ephedrine, Clen then you are not a natural bodybuilder.