Sign in to follow this  
Lorian

UK-Muscle Monthly Prize Draw!

I'm pleased to announce the launch of our Monthly Prize Draw! :bounce:

The Prize Pot thread will show all of the prizes kindly donated by the forum sponsors which we have ready to award to members.

https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/prize-draw/135043-prize-pot.html

The Nominations thread is for you to post YOUR member nominations. At the end of the month the Mod Team and I will vote on the winners. Those people can pick their own prize from the Prize Pot thread.

https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/prize-draw/135045-may-2011-nominations.html

The categories this month are:

Member of the Month

Best Discussion

Admin's Choice

L

Will the May Nomination thread disappear after it is done or be continued to next month? Was just wondering if it is worth subscribing? Thanks.

Edit: Having looked at my question, I think I can work that one out :D

Edited by Greenspin

Will the May Nomination thread disappear after it is done or be continued to next month? Was just wondering if it is worth subscribing? Thanks.

Edit: Having looked at my question, I think I can work that one out :D

You worked it out correctly..

L

I'm pleased to announce the launch of our Monthly Prize Draw! :bounce:

The Prize Pot thread will show all of the prizes kindly donated by the forum sponsors which we have ready to award to members.

https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/prize-draw/135043-prize-pot.html

The Nominations thread is for you to post YOUR member nominations. At the end of the month the Mod Team and I will vote on the winners. Those people can pick their own prize from the Prize Pot thread.

https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/prize-draw/135045-may-2011-nominations.html

The categories this month are:

Member of the Month

Best Discussion

TBC (the final decision on this will be made after the weekend)

L

Fantastic! great! A smash hit!

Good news, great idea, good luck all.

In addition to Member of the Month and Best Discussion, how would people feel if the 3rd award is completely open for me to decide.. I guess it could be called 'Admin's Choice' or something like that.

This would enable me to pick a member using a much wider range of criteria.. eg soemone who has flagged loads of spam, someone who has hit a massive post count.. etc.

I think it opens it up so that more people can potentially get prizes.

It's just an idea though - your feedback is what will decide it so post your thoughts please..

L

In addition to Member of the Month and Best Discussion, how would people feel if the 3rd award is completely open for me to decide.. I guess it could be called 'Admin's Choice' or something like that.

This would enable me to pick a member using a much wider range of criteria.. eg soemone who has flagged loads of spam, someone who has hit a massive post count.. etc.

I think it opens it up so that more people can potentially get prizes.

It's just an idea though - your feedback is what will decide it so post your thoughts please..

L

A cracking idea mate, you are the forum owner after all, i say yes, good idea. Did you get my 127 pm's about spammers?

Oh look - 6612 posts, wow thats alot.

Yes love the idea, oh Lorian the great one!

I think we all know that I am the king, has anyone amassed so many posts and likes in such a short space of time? Answer, no! I am king, all bow down before the mighty throne of Paycheck!

Or how about biggest 'like' whore? :D Hmm, who would win that....?

Well well welll, the kitten has claws!

You know you love it....to show you do, feel free to click 'like' on any of my posts :lol:

I'll gladly accept the "UK-M Whore of May", feel free to vote for me ohh lovely Katy....

Ha ha, that did make me laugh. You love me really :innocent:

I love that idea!

I vote Katy, unless she clicks 'like' on this post.

Ooo, you big meanie....you know I 'like' you...but maybe I should show it more...a 'like' is coming your way...you big whore!

Ha ha, that did make me laugh. You love me really :innocent:

Ooo, you big meanie....you know I 'like' you...but maybe I should show it more...a 'like' is coming your way...you big whore! :tongue:

Oh I know you like me KT ;)

Thanks for the like!!! It means alot, I don't have many likes from you. I've now added you to my collection.