Sign in to follow this  
36-26

Natural for life?

I have experimented with all kinds of stuff, endless hype and in the end it all boils down to personal achievement, people try and fight genetics and will always loose, unless you are willing to cross the line into abuse all you are doing by taking gear is cutting a corner, for the satisfaction alone I would recommend the natural route

It's weird how much you build it up in your head, when in reality it really isn't a big step IMO. I was all about "reaching [my] natural limit" etc, and with my sh1tty genetics and will power I basically had no life and a sh1t physique for a couple of years! When I ended up using eventually (talked into it by a mate who made me realise it wasn't a big deal) everything just became so much easier; I could gain muscle and strength loads quicker, I actually started to look like I trained seriously lol, and it made me loads more focussed for a good while.

I don't care about bbing anywhere near as much as I used to, and find I can get away with doing very little while still making great progress. I have a level of muscle that never really goes down when I stay on a TRT dose, even if I don't train for months, and I can go from like 25% body fat to 10% in about 4 weeks with DNP, so I just stress about everything less and get to have a good physique while putting very little work into it. That might not sound admirable to some, but I don't care; it suits my goals right now, which is essentially to get poon, enjoy my life and have a decent physique while doing it. Without the shortcuts I'd really have no social life lol!

I personally can't believe all the hard work I used to put in for very little results - it doesn't even make sense to me now! I think with the knowledge of diet and drugs I've learned over the years I could transform someone's physique from average to amazing in about half a year, if not less. That would be using DNP to painlessly strip the fat off at least twice as quickly as normal, and using steroids to gain muscle at least twice (if not much quicker) as quickly as possible.

I'm not trying to convert anyone lol; just offering an insight into the other side. No one's been self-righteous or anything in this thread, which is great to see, and I know everyone has their own reasons behind their decisions, so I'd never try to sway that. IMO though, unless you're very strongly opposed to steroids, have a huge desire to compete naturally or really don't want to gain much muscle at all, I can't see why anyone who's been training a couple of years wouldn't want to make things easier for themselves. I understand their are side effects, so it depends on your situation really. My hair started to recede a bit, so I only use a TRT dose now. I had low test anyway, so I feel comfortable running this, and the hair has stopped thinning. Only negative things I can currently think of is there's a chance that I'm infertile right now (although I don't care as I have no immediate plans to have kids, and if I do the effects should be reversed after a good while off), and that if I want to travel anywhere I'll have to either figure out a way to smuggle a small amount of gear or come off for a while, which will then bring a whole host of side effects. Also I can't go to Sweden lol, which sucks cos the bitches be fine lol! Damn, didn't think of that...

I have experimented with all kinds of stuff, endless hype and in the end it all boils down to personal achievement, people try and fight genetics and will always loose, unless you are willing to cross the line into abuse all you are doing by taking gear is cutting a corner, for the satisfaction alone I would recommend the natural route

I genuinely got no satisfaction from natural training; only frustration. I only became satisfied when I was making crazy gains with relative ease :)

needles put me off

Yeah, it is a pain tbh. When I started I was really keen, but when you're hitting scar tissue and nerve endings, getting infections, spending an hour to find a site you can jab without pain, having bad pip etc it starts to drag lol! I only jab like once every 10-14 days now, and I even hate that!

Never say never but atmo i am having fun seeing how well i can tune by natty self up :-) 2 of my best mates are on AAS and i have a better physique then then because they diets are ****ee there just full and bulky no definition to speak of lol

It's weird how much you build it up in your head, when in reality it really isn't a big step IMO. I was all about "reaching [my] natural limit" etc, and with my sh1tty genetics and will power I basically had no life and a sh1t physique for a couple of years! When I ended up using eventually (talked into it by a mate who made me realise it wasn't a big deal) everything just became so much easier; I could gain muscle and strength loads quicker, I actually started to look like I trained seriously lol, and it made me loads more focussed for a good while.

I don't care about bbing anywhere near as much as I used to, and find I can get away with doing very little while still making great progress. I have a level of muscle that never really goes down when I stay on a TRT dose, even if I don't train for months, and I can go from like 25% body fat to 10% in about 4 weeks with DNP, so I just stress about everything less and get to have a good physique while putting very little work into it. That might not sound admirable to some, but I don't care; it suits my goals right now, which is essentially to get poon, enjoy my life and have a decent physique while doing it. Without the shortcuts I'd really have no social life lol!

I personally can't believe all the hard work I used to put in for very little results - it doesn't even make sense to me now! I think with the knowledge of diet and drugs I've learned over the years I could transform someone's physique from average to amazing in about half a year, if not less. That would be using DNP to painlessly strip the fat off at least twice as quickly as normal, and using steroids to gain muscle at least twice (if not much quicker) as quickly as possible.

I'm not trying to convert anyone lol; just offering an insight into the other side. No one's been self-righteous or anything in this thread, which is great to see, and I know everyone has their own reasons behind their decisions, so I'd never try to sway that. IMO though, unless you're very strongly opposed to steroids, have a huge desire to compete naturally or really don't want to gain much muscle at all, I can't see why anyone who's been training a couple of years wouldn't want to make things easier for themselves. I understand their are side effects, so it depends on your situation really. My hair started to recede a bit, so I only use a TRT dose now. I had low test anyway, so I feel comfortable running this, and the hair has stopped thinning. Only negative things I can currently think of is there's a chance that I'm infertile right now (although I don't care as I have no immediate plans to have kids, and if I do the effects should be reversed after a good while off), and that if I want to travel anywhere I'll have to either figure out a way to smuggle a small amount of gear or come off for a while, which will then bring a whole host of side effects. Also I can't go to Sweden lol, which sucks cos the bitches be fine lol! Damn, didn't think of that...

Mate this is how I feel to a t!

I was training Naturally for over 3 years, and I admit I made some fantastic gains, but once I saw the gains I made on an sd matrix and an mdrol cycle I was amazed, that little taster was the turning point when i realised I wanted to take it to the next level!

After about 7 months of non stop research I realised it wasn't as big a deal as me, my mates and the mrs made out, and also reading arnie was on dbol from the age of 16 completely swayed me lol.

I'm only 1 week into my first cycle and am looking forward to the gains!

Huh????

What's not to understand? Ok, this may sound very quantum, but, I am saying I am not natural because of not want to do steroids, but am labeled natural as apposed to being on steroids, which is a comparison between natural and assisted, and so I am saying for me, assistance hasn't got anything to do with why I am natural! Its like people think being natural has something to do with steroids, and I am saying it does not for me. An example: "He is not a taxi driver, he is a regular driver". Question; Why has this comparison been made? Is one to assume that if you drive you are either a non taxi driver or a taxi driver?

{I am under the influence of lots of caffein, and am a space cake anyway, so this may not make sense, but I enjoy writing in this manner? I may look back and not understand what I mean, when in a different head space, but as of the minute it seems to make sense to me. :D}

P.s Continuing the quantum theme of this post, I am fully away that one could say being natural has got everything to do with steroids?

natural fo lyfe.. for me its about mastering my metabolic type & finding what really works for me as a individual.. just wouldn't be as happy with my results if i was assisted.

What's not to understand? Ok, this may sound very quantum, but, I am saying I am not natural because of not want to do steroids, but am labeled natural as apposed to being on steroids, which is a comparison between natural and assisted, and so I am saying for me, assistance hasn't got anything to do with why I am natural! Its like people think being natural has something to do with steroids, and I am saying it does not for me. An example: "He is not a taxi driver, he is a regular driver". Question; Why has this comparison been made? Is one to assume that if you drive you are either a non taxi driver or a taxi driver?

{I am under the influence of lots of caffein, and am a space cake anyway, so this may not make sense, but I enjoy writing in this manner? I may look back and not understand what I mean, when in a different head space, but as of the minute it seems to make sense to me. :D}

P.s Continuing the quantum theme of this post, I am fully away that one could say being natural has got everything to do with steroids?

Personally speaking I do not do gear for the same reason I do not do other drugs, I know the science and feel I get more from a bottle of red wine than I do getting too big and that is it, I do not want to look like I have abused drugs, people are only kidding themselves, they stand out in the crowd and everybody knows they have used drugs so where is the personal achievement or respect, for me I have more respect for a natural who has built then taking a few months to cut a few stone, that’s real achievement that deserves real respect, not cheating and kidding only yourself, I know my personal genetic limitations and on all levels that works for me, going beyond these limit is no different from Anorexia nervosa in my book and is a mental disorder, know your limits and celebrate your own genetics within the bounds of being healthy for life

For the record I do not object to those cutting corners, but please do not think it is on par with doing it naturally.