Sign in to follow this  
36-26

Natural for life?

Are you guys on that are nattys here natural for life or do you plan on turning to the dark side further down the line, i considered it a few years ago but I've no interest anymore, I wanna see how good a physique i can get naturally.

Are you guys on that are nattys here natural for life or do you plan on turning to the dark side further down the line, i considered it a few years ago but I've no interest anymore, I wanna see how good a physique i can get naturally.

I wonder in a years time, will you have a thread 'Un-natural for Life'...Steroids are the pringles of drugs, and we know what pringles slogan is

In respect of training I don't ever want to be a competetive bodybuilder, I don't train like one, don't aspire to the level of size, and don't want to go through the torturous diets that people go through to get sub 6% bodyfat... so none of the things that AAS achieve are part of my goals.

In that respect the answer is no. I may however consider using low level test as TRT when older and natural testosterone levels have dropped off... but this isn't a bodybuilding thing, and is only something I would do if I felt I was suddenly negatively affected by aging and decreased natural hormone levels.

I wonder in a years time, will you have a thread 'Un-natural for Life'...Steroids are the pringles of drugs, and we know what pringles slogan is

Not a hope mate I'm 30 this year, been training a long time 12 years on and off, considered it in my early to mid 20's and decided it wasn't for me, I would not be able for the headfcuk of losing size and strength everytime i some off, all my gear using mates are so addicted in the sense that they'll stay cycling and cycling so as not to lose what they have.

1 mate of mine who competes tried to convince me loads of times saying with my genetics etc but I'm not dedicated enough for a start and gear just doesn't appeal to me, that same mate got a life threatening abscess in his glute with a clean needle and swore that was it, he was finished with gear only to "feel small" a few months later and back on cycle again haha. Its just not for me, each to their own I guess.

Edited by 36-26

niave maybe, but i plan on doing my first course once i feel im more developtd age wise. no intrest in competing or anything of the sort at this moment in time, way i see it, if theres a way to do what you love doing - but better, why not? pro's outweigh the con's in this instantance IMO :)

In respect of training I don't ever want to be a competetive bodybuilder, I don't train like one, don't aspire to the level of size, and don't want to go through the torturous diets that people go through to get sub 6% bodyfat... so none of the things that AAS achieve are part of my goals.

In that respect the answer is no. I may however consider using low level test as TRT when older and natural testosterone levels have dropped off... but this isn't a bodybuilding thing, and is only something I would do if I felt I was suddenly negatively affected by aging and decreased natural hormone levels.

Ya thats another thing I've no interest in ever competing so I'm in no rush to get the physique I'm looking for

Not a hope mate I'm 30 this year, been training a long time 12 years on and off, considered it in my early to mid 20's and decided it wasn't for me, I would not be able for the headfcuk of losing size and strength everytime i some off, all my gear using mates are so addicted in the sense that they'll stay cycling and cycling so as not to lose what they have.

1 mate of mine who competes tried to convince me loads of times saying with my genetics etc but I'm not dedicated enough for a start and gear just doesn't appeal to me, that same mate got a life threatening abscess in his glute with a clean needle and swore that was it, he was finished with gear only to "feel small" a few months later and back on cycle again haha. Its just not for me, each to their own I guess.

This is the number one worry i have, although ive only completed 1 cycle, the fear of, losing gains is frightening. If natural works well for ya, then all the best. Im naturally skinny so i dont ever want to go back, hence i can see future cycles but properly planned

This is the number one worry i have, although ive only completed 1 cycle, the fear of, losing gains is frightening. If natural works well for ya, then all the best. Im naturally skinny so i dont ever want to go back, hence i can see future cycles but properly planned

Ya I understand mate, I'm naturally broad can put on weight easily etc so maybe it'd be different if I had been a skinny bloke naturally, my biggest problem is making sure its quality weight which is not so easy lol

Im more intersted in the training and improving my form and strength. I can improve this naturally. Also i just plain cant be ****d with all the dodgyness of locating a source and injecting myself etc. Its that simple.

Just added this edit:

I do get how and why people do cycle though.i also apprecite they do it so they can actually train harder. It just doesnt fit in with my life.

Edited by Jalapa
Realised i sounded like a pompous ****

Honestly, I know im going to. trained around a year so far, but only 18. Going to leave it off for a bit.

I am 35 and have no intrest in taking gear at this age of my life, i train to be fit n healthy, and be in good shape, i still love to watch and follow the big guys, its just not for me, i prefare the mens health look..

Like the others have said but with a major addition. I dont want to be or train like a bodybuilder. I totally respect what they do.

I have nearly had my life taken away from me, I have once lost the ability to walk. It took me 7 years getting to where I am now. I feel like I lost a lifetime. So I wouldnt ever jeoprodise what I have now, the health I have now.

I KNOW not everyone responds to AAS in a bad way but once you have been told you wont walk again, after that very second the quack tells you that, you vow to do everything you can to make yourself stronger mentally and physically and to never put yourself at risk.

I see AAS as one of those risks. I also couldnt take them alongside the meds I take.

But - I must say I am more tolerable of what they are, more knowledgable or what they do and more respectful of those who take properly, intelligently and make great progress.

Natural for life? If injecting yourself every two weeks with a Biological additive to turn your immune system down is still classed as natural - Im natural for life!

Edited by Glassback

Same here ....

natural for the length of my marriage - so hopefully life lol

my missus buys into the roid rage thing and i promised her when i started training that i would never juice.

Good man.

But the roid rage argument I find annoying. Its the d!ckheads that shouldnt be allowed even smarties that give it a bad name for the intelligent, dedicated people that do use them.

Good man.

But the roid rage argument I find annoying. Its the d!ckheads that shouldnt be allowed even smarties that give it a bad name for the intelligent, dedicated people that do use them.

yeah i find it annoying aswell but some people will believe what the people who who write the storys want them to believe lol.

i once got my a55 kicked for buying zma as it said 'anabolic support' on the label lmao. had to show her that it could be bought in feckin holland and barret to prove it was nothing more than a sup.

I am not interested in steroids. I have no aspiration to be really big! For me I like testing my limits, and if there is a 'limit' i'll still pass it without the assistance of anyone or anything!

I am not interested in steroids. I have no aspiration to be really big! For me I like testing my limits, and if there is a 'limit' i'll still pass it without the assistance of anyone or anything!

My point of view exactly mate, like to push myself to the limit in the gym. With proper train and getting the diet sorted pretty decent gains can be made - have a look at pics from some natty comps, these guys have great physiques gained through sheer hard work and patience.

Wait until I hit 21!

I think I'll do it. I know I will actually.

dont know how u can be so confident mate! im 21 and have some Ph's in my drawer. im too scared to take them ffs. let alone any injectable! just worry too much about sides etc like heart faileur, liver problems and steroid induced reactions that could lead to my hospitalization.

There is a limit achievable with AAS's that will be pretty much impossible to achieve naturaly.

Edited by yannyboy

dont know how u can be so confident mate! im 21 and have some Ph's in my drawer. im too scared to take them ffs. let alone any injectable! just worry too much about sides etc like heart faileur, liver problems and steroid induced reactions that could lead to my hospitalization.

You've got more chance of liver problems by getting p*ssed every weekend than by taking AAS's in moderation.