UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Gym Addict
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ziralabs test 500- has anyone hear or used this lab?

i can get hold of some test 500 pretty cheap i was thinking of buying it but im not using it till early next year'

Vials come with a blue cap and are 500mg/ml

200mg Testosterone Decanoate

100mg Testosterone Propionate

100mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate

50mg Testosterone Cypionate

50mg Testosterone Isocaproate

post-33823-143614200069_thumb.jpg

Attachments

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Personally i think these mixes are a waste of time... even if you wanted to shoot a gram its only 4 ml and its not like pharma amps cost much and your pretty much guaranteed good gear, i doubt thats 500mg/ml bang on but would bet its painful

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
have been using this for a while now. is pip free and good 2 go. used their deca as well,had good gains on it when run with test500 on last course ;-)

·
Gym Addict
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
danny26 said:
have been using this for a while now. is pip free and good 2 go. used their deca as well,had good gains on it when run with test500 on last course ;-)
can you report on the gains?

and is is the same vial etc?

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
yeah, same vial, by zarolone international. lots of it flying round where i am. like i said,pip free and no probs with it whatsoever. gained well, up 26lbs running it alongside their deca with d-bol kickstart. running again now with just the test,gonna do longer than 12 weeks though as i felt like i was still gaining when i finished last course

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
ziralabs dont ring a bell..... the zi on the label stands for zaralone international unless i am mistaken.... went well with deca, ran 400mg deca and 750mg test500... had no sides on first course, only sides i am gettin now on second are a few spots on arms but i can live with that ;-)

·
Gym Addict
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ahreet i may have got confused with the labs :)

ahh!im tempted to put some decca in not too sure yet we shall see i probs will do when i have some more cash

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
i am gaining well off just the test alone tbh,thought i would try it on its own for this course and am so far impressed.on 6th week now and its starting to show... dont know how long i will run it for this time but will defo b more than 12 weeks..

·
Gym Addict
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah ill use this one as a test to see how well i react to it!

when i did my irst test e course i didnt gain much in th eway of size it just gave me more shape, was pro chem labs i think.

then i did sust 250 and 2ml a week and i balooned on that

you got any before and now pics to see if theres much of a change?

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
will try and dig some pics out for you later. to put it bluntly,looked as skinny as a smackhead before starting first course and now have filled out and packed on alot of size. alot of the weight has gone on my back and shoulders, and for the first time in my life i can lay on my back and not see my ribs popping through ;-) am loving it. pretty much everyone i work with has noticed the weight gain,but only the mrs knows how i have done it ;-)

only downside,which i noticed in the bath the other day,is that i am getting stretch marks on my upper thigh and ass...lol (i pin my glutes btw)

·
Enjoys a good poo on works time
2,843 Posts
I used Zi labs Deca and mast, both ok although the deca gave me a weird cough like feeling when taking it. Switched to pharma and that weird feeling went. The Mast did the trick though. Using their Adex too, as it''s freekily cheap around here, although it is more like 0.5mg a tab compared to 1mg pharma. Half the dose for 1/5th the price I can live with .

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.