UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on...with all the doom and gloom (with the bank collapses, and arguments here) i want to lighten the mood...what is the funniest thing you have seen or done?

funniest thing i have seen is - some dickhead unloading...ALL the weights from one end of the bench press bar...only to have it smash him in the chin....that was funny as ****.

funniest thing i have done is - probably playing football with the nephews im my slippers (BTW dont try this at home). My foot slipped inside my slippers and i fvcked up nearly every ligament in my foot (i wsih i had a photo of the swelling and bruising it caused). My wife laughed til her ribs hurt before realising i had done myself over in a bad way.

AND with the youngsters around i couldn't swear to let them know i was in pain...so i was rolling around on the floor for about 5 minutes before they took me seriously! bloody hurt at the time, but the way i hit the deck....if anyone else had done that...i would be in tears!

Tell us yours and lighten the mood!

·
8,552 Posts
Eating Thanksgiving dinner at my training partners Grandmothers house ( Die Hard Catholic )...When it was my turn to give thanks I thanked god for silicone breast implants...she was less then impressed but the rest of the family loved it...

G

·
The most funniest thing I did was on honeymoon.

I'd bought one of these tan through bikinis, laid in the sun all day, thought it was great I'd have no white bits :whistling: lets just say the honeymoon didn't end in being consumated, as I didn't read the small print, you needed special cream underneath on your lady bits........I couldn't walk for days as thay got sunburnt, to a crisp in fact and quadrupled in size:laugh:

·
Gobby
10,535 Posts
Lin said:
The most funniest thing I did was on honeymoon.

I'd bought one of these tan through bikinis, laid in the sun all day, thought it was great I'd have no white bits :whistling: lets just say the honeymoon didn't end in being consumated, as I didn't read the small print, you needed special cream underneath on your lady bits........I couldn't walk for days as thay got sunburnt, to a crisp in fact and quadrupled in size:laugh:
That'll explain the crispy round the edges pasty then....... :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist :innocent:

G

·
Beklet said:
That'll explain the crispy round the edges pasty then....... :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist :innocent:
haha more like elephants ears, so bloody painful i'll tell yer, wont ever wear one of those again :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.