UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gym Addict
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bulk starts end of September when back from Vegas.

Just cobbled together a diet for it which I think should be good. Won't post the whole thing up (yet), but here is the breakdown of it.

3858Kcal - 378 pro (42%), 391 carb (44%), 127 fat(14%).

Currently sitting at roughly 220lbs, 6'1, and about 25ish % body fat.

Just wondered if the more experienced dietitians among us approves, on the face of things.

Muchas Grasias!

·
Gym Addict
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn right! Not happy with the muscle size I have still. Made good gains back end of last year, but due to many different personal reasons the diet pretty much went out the window, and has only been sorted for the past six weeks or so, which was too late to make any massive difference (don't get me wrong its helped considerably). So this year hoping to gain some good clean muscle size (and there will be more fat too, I'm under no illusion about that) and then actually crack on properly with the cut diet in Feb, as hopefully there will not be a load of [email protected] that gets in the way in my personal life.

·
Unless you're a bodybuilder you only rent food
5,555 Posts
Murray said:
...So this year hoping to gain some good clean muscle size (and there will be more fat too, I'm under no illusion about that) and then actually crack on properly with the cut diet in Feb...
Why gain fat as well as muscle!? It costs money to put on fat and you'll only have to shed it again...

See Big Joes's and my recent posts about the effectiveness of low carb diets...

·
Gym Addict
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know Joe and his great love of the low carbs diets! On one now and its fine, but couldn't do one all year round, simple as that. Personally I am a believer that you cannot gain muscle without putting on some fat. As long as the carbs I am taking in are decent (oats, pasta, linseed bread etc) the fat gains will not be too bad, well that's what I am hoping!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.