UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
1,117 Posts
to reverse gyno 'with a lump' i would stop all test and run 20mg nolva with either 1mg a day of adex or letro till its gone.. its not nice and a bumpy few weeks but it works..... if you want to get

rid of it i would bottom out oestrogen , i would then take a look back at your regime. 150mg pw is high end trt imo .. im 39 on 100mg pw with hcg and my peak is 32nmol split between 2 jabs.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
to reverse gyno 'with a lump' i would stop all test and run 20mg nolva with either 1mg a day of adex or letro till its gone.. its not nice and a bumpy few weeks but it works..... if you want to get

rid of it i would bottom out oestrogen , i would then take a look back at your regime. 150mg pw is high end trt imo .. im 39 on 100mg pw with hcg and my peak is 32nmol split between 2 jabs.
everyone’s TRT regime is different as everyone metabolises testosterone at different rates. So your regime will be of no relevance to someone else. I don’t think 150mg is high end TRT at all. I’ve been on 150mg a week for 2 years and it puts me around 20mmol. In the states, many do 250mg week (doctor prescribed), and that is high but TRTs not about fixating on numbers IMO and just about solving low test symptoms.

Regarding Gyno, if there’s been a high E2 environment for a long period of time resulting in a decent amount of actual gland growth, then only surgery is going to remove that. Even ralox (which is more effective than nolva, as studies have proven), will probably not touch stubborn existing gyno growth. From the pictures above, very hard to tell but certainly not seeing a obvious gyno lump. My advise to OP would be; get GP to confirm and take it from there.

·
Never, Never, Never, Give Up
717 Posts
Best thing for it is to loose as much fat as possible without doing that your never clearly know exactly how bad it is. I would recommend fat loss then post pics.

·
Premium Member
12,810 Posts
Is that gyno or actual breast tissue/fat?
This^. Gyno is more hard lumps ime. This looks more like middle aged man boobs to me. Don’t take offence at the latter comment because I’m no spring chicken myself. Do you drink much booze? There’s a good chance that this is the wider issue

1 - 9 of 9 Posts