UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used or using this Xtreme lean
I’m using it just now and not noticed any difference
I’m up to 2 ml in morning now on my 2nd week and really cut back on food lots of walking and some exercise every night
What’s your thoughts tyi
Liquid Bottle Bottle cap Fluid Purple
Liquid Bottle Bottle cap Fluid Purple

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Do you feel like you've had 80mcg of clen? Shakey? Cramps? Stimulated? Do you feel like you've had 20mg of yohimbine? A little anxious, stimulated? Do you feel like you've had 50mcg of T3? Do you sweat buckets after eating carbs?

·
Newbie Trainer
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you feel like you've had 80mcg of clen? Shakey? Cramps? Stimulated? Do you feel like you've had 20mg of yohimbine? A little anxious, stimulated? Do you feel like you've had 50mcg of T3? Do you sweat buckets after eating carbs?
Hi I have been getting cramps now and again and sweating alot since Monday but no shakes
This is first time trying any fat burner apart from tren years ago witch didn’t agree with me but I lost alot of weight with tren would wake up covers drenched
Cheers

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Hi I have been getting cramps now and again and sweating alot since Monday but no shakes
This is first time trying any fat burner apart from tren years ago witch didn’t agree with me but I lost alot of weight with tren would wake up covers drenched
Cheers
I would suggest your product is bunk. If you're running 2ml of that and it's dosed correctly you would know about it. 80mcg clen in a first time user along with 20mg yohimbine would leave you incredibly wired

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
80mcg clen
50mcg T3
20mg yohimbine

I’d know if I was taking all that tbh. If you’re not shaking from the clen then it’s probably light in dose on that front

I assume it’s a water based med, are you shaking the bottle before pulling out your doses?

·
Newbie Trainer
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
80mcg clen
50mcg T3
20mg yohimbine

I’d know if I was taking all that tbh. If you’re not shaking from the clen then it’s probably light in dose on that front

I assume it’s a water based med, are you shaking the bottle before pulling out your doses?
Yes it’s water based and shaking well but I’ve been having a google and I’ve been put on a beta blocker recently that I only take now and again for mild anxiety
and it’s basically saying clen won’t work when taking them.
so no beta blockers from now as I’ve put a fair bit of weight on since being in lockdown and drinking lager most days

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Yes it’s water based and shaking well but I’ve been having a google and I’ve been put on a beta blocker recently that I only take now and again for mild anxiety
and it’s basically saying clen won’t work when taking them.
so no beta blockers from now as I’ve put a fair bit of weight on since being in lockdown and drinking lager most days
Pal - if you have anxiety don't take clen and yohimbine - they'll make the anxiety 1000x worse ya loon!

Just stop drinking beer and go for a run

·
Newbie Trainer
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No loon pal
I just came on to see thoughts on Xtreme lean
I have mild anxiety mainly social anxiety and as above only drinking a lot during lockdown and eating crap.
point taking though and I know from having taking tren years ago that it wasn’t a good idea and stopped, stopped everything because ended up in a bad way because of personal problems
Cheers

·
Newbie Trainer
14 Posts
Has anyone used or using this Xtreme lean
I’m using it just now and not noticed any difference
I’m up to 2 ml in morning now on my 2nd week and really cut back on food lots of walking and some exercise every night
What’s your thoughts tyi
View attachment 211119 View attachment 211119

My local supplement shop says they can order this for me.

How is it working out for you?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts