UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Banned
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any of you guys tried this dating agency,i live in a small town and logged in gave them my profile as it is on here,and fcuks sake in 1 hour i got mesages like fcuk within 5 miles from me theirs even people i no on it lol ,if she comes down im fcucked lol.

·
don't eat for how you are eat for how you want
493 Posts
ya i tried it lol a load of ugly people keeped messaging me and it got on my nerves so much...

one of them i turned down created a new free acount and put a hot profile pic on with a fake name and we got talking (well all dirty talk lol) and give each other awer e-mail addresses...

then found out about it after a shocking pic was not nice lol...

she still emails me all the time and keeps trying to add me on facebook lol...

had to change my e-mail a address and thankfully facebook let me block peaple...

if i was use id use a paying one there less weirdos.... try e-harmony

·
Getting HUGE!
2,920 Posts
Not used it myself but I've heard it's extremely easy to get laid using it.

A lad I know who's in his late 20s, never used to get any women at all now nails at least 2 different new women per week using POF.

·
SELUME PROFERRE
4,068 Posts
vetran said:
any of you guys tried this dating agency,i live in a small town and logged in gave them my profile as it is on here,and fcuks sake in 1 hour i got mesages like fcuk within 5 miles from me theirs even people i no on it lol ,if she comes down im fcucked lol.
aint that what you want:D

·
Is famine-resistant :P
1,052 Posts
My brother has NO standards whatsoever, he knows his level and he's not afraid to stay there lol.

Saying that though, he's had a good few that didn't need the paper bag or a forklift to get into :thumbup1:

·
Cutting properly this time 1lb a week until I am h
634 Posts
Hobbio said:
My brother has NO standards whatsoever, he knows his level and he's not afraid to stay there lol.

Saying that though, he's had a good few that didn't need the paper bag or a forklift to get into :thumbup1:
Does he go on dates with them or just shag them? Might try it myself but not if I have to be out in public. I always see someone I know.

·
Is famine-resistant :P
1,052 Posts
Always Injured said:
Does he go on dates with them or just shag them? Might try it myself but not if I have to be out in public. I always see someone I know.
Mate, it's a no strings attached sex site! He chats and messages online, meets up, if they get on IRL they fcuk, he leaves, they either meet again or they don't!

Simples!

Try it mate. Here is the link :beer:

If my bro can do it, so can you :thumb:

1 - 20 of 172 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.