UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went to twycross zoo today, and after a while i started looking around and noticing just how many fat people they were, now i dont mean porky birds you might do after a few sambukas, i mean REALLY FCUKING FAT struggle to walk kinda people, some fat familys were there, fat dad fatter mum, and some fat little girl in tow with a big icecream in her hand :cursing: :cursing:

some have no shame either, this 1 girl who was HUGE, was wearing really tight leggins that showed every blubberous curve off, it was disgusting she belonged in a pool of water with a zoo keeper throwing her fish.

how the hell can people let themselves get to that state, and then once they do how can they just show it off like they're proud of it!!

i really did want to go up the the fat family and say mate come on look at your kid its guna be the size of that hippo by the time its 10 sort it out.

FAT LAZY [email protected]!!!!!!!

sorry but i cant stand stupidly fat people.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,393 Posts
Does not really bother me tbh mate. Up to them how they live their life. Everyone is different, not for me or anyone ese to start casting judgement or telling people how to live their lives imo.

·
5% off myprotein MP269006
2,421 Posts
Well.... I blame it on middle age spread

As you get older you get fatter, cant help that :laugh:

I was in Tesco shopping the other day and see a fat couple:

Woman says "Im ment to be starting my diet this week but they got aeros on sale for 50p"

Bloke says "Sod it, start the diet next week" while loading the trolly with chocolate

·
Premium Member
12,895 Posts
I suppose it's a similar question to ask people who drink too much or take drugs....from personal experience, it's not as simple as just not doing what is bad for you....I sure as hell have fvcked up my body so can't judge those who have also done so...

·
Looking Freaky
846 Posts
If fat people offend you that much then you really have a problem! Why do thay offend you? If that's the way thay want to live there lives then so what, there doin no harm to me, you or anyone else! Everybodys different at the end of the day, not everyones a fittness freak and constantly worrying about what there eatin or how thay look, so if there happy doin what there doin then that's fine by me.

The world would be a very boring place if everyone was the same.

·
5,257 Posts
I couldnt really care less, up to the individual I suppose BUT I really dont like it when Im in Asda shopping and some lardy is bent over picking something off the bottom shelf showing the crack of their a rse

·
Going for 19 stone
406 Posts
TIMMY_432 said:
If fat people offend you that much then you really have a problem! Why do thay offend you? If that's the way thay want to live there lives then so what, there doin no harm to me, you or anyone else! Everybodys different at the end of the day, not everyones a fittness freak and constantly worrying about what there eatin or how thay look, so if there happy doin what there doin then that's fine by me.

The world would be a very boring place if everyone was the same.
Good post:beer:

·
Premium Member
12,895 Posts
jjmac said:
i went to twycross zoo today, and after a while i started looking around and noticing just how many fat people they were, now i dont mean porky birds you might do after a few sambukas, i mean REALLY FCUKING FAT struggle to walk kinda people, some fat familys were there, fat dad fatter mum, and some fat little girl in tow with a big icecream in her hand :cursing: :cursing:

some have no shame either, this 1 girl who was HUGE, was wearing really tight leggins that showed every blubberous curve off, it was disgusting she belonged in a pool of water with a zoo keeper throwing her fish.

how the hell can people let themselves get to that state, and then once they do how can they just show it off like they're proud of it!!

i really did want to go up the the fat family and say mate come on look at your kid its guna be the size of that hippo by the time its 10 sort it out.

FAT LAZY [email protected]!!!!!!!

sorry but i cant stand stupidly fat people.
Although I dislike meaness towards people who are different to me, the way you wrote this post did make me laugh...some good writing skills there....

·
Rebuild in progress!
151 Posts
People who let their kids got extremely fat are ignorant and i think it is a form of child abuse and not fair on the kids as they only do as they are taught!

On the ladies, i have a mate who loves big ladies and is a chubby chaser, don't understand it myself, but each to their own i suppose.

·
Mitch
7,012 Posts
If your fat and enjoy being so then eat all you want.I have never met a fat person that likes it,all they do is moan and complain about ill health diabetes heart problems blood pressure blah blah blah.Fu*ks me off overweight toss*rs.oh and comfort eating ...What crap..

·
Banned
716 Posts
Fat people isn't what I have a problem with, that's their c0ck up, its the really fat girls (I'm talkin 17+ stone at 5 foot 5) that dress like they're top totti, tight skimpy clothes!! Should be a law against it, nobodys pefrect but jesus christ its like they want to draw attention to themselves, at the gorilla house today one of the silverbacks took its little kid up to the glass to show it this one girl, and I really did wonder which of the two creatures belonged in a cage.

Sorry for coming across as a [email protected], if people are happy being fat then well done to them....

·
Enjoys a good poo on works time
2,843 Posts
Cyril Smith just died, aged 82 and he was a fat fcker all his life. 82 is a good innings. Love these threads, oo I'm so fit and in shape, oo you're all fat. Ever thought that if there wasn't these fatties around, you wouldn't look special??

As you're there on your mightty high horse, lording over those people filling there trollies with chhocolate and icecream and haribos by the bucket load, they are laughing at you, sweating your ar$e off in the gym everyday, counting oats and whey for their macros just so you can look good. They feel good, they're eating big bars of cjhocolate, sleeping 10 hours a night because they're fueled up with carbs, not digesting protien overnight which has been proven to disrupt sleep.

So go on, wonder why they do it, they think the same of you.

·
Enjoys a good poo on works time
2,843 Posts
jjmac said:
Fat people isn't what I have a problem with, that's their c0ck up, its the really fat girls (I'm talkin 17+ stone at 5 foot 5) that dress like they're top totti, tight skimpy clothes!! Should be a law against it, nobodys pefrect but jesus christ its like they want to draw attention to themselves, at the gorilla house today one of the silverbacks took its little kid up to the glass to show it this one girl, and I really did wonder which of the two creatures belonged in a cage.

Sorry for coming across as a tw@, if people are happy beong fat then well done to them....
Now this, I totally agree with. Be a fat tnuc by all means but don't make out you're Beyonce

·
ive just wet myself oopppss lol
14,809 Posts
BillC said:
Now this, I totally agree with. Be a fat tnuc by all means but don't make out you're Beyonce
:D haha they do dont they :D gotta love it ...I put them in the same category as the dizzy burds that have "powered by fairydust" on the backs of their cars :cursing: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.