UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Banned
220 Posts
Why is it when someone does their first cycle of lets say 500mg of test....they feel the need to start adding a load of compounds for their second cycles.....its fukin beyond me :confused1:

Do you guys really think your body has got used to 500mg of test lol

you could save yourselves a lot of money and possibly recovery problems by using your fukin brains and sticking to the same dose or even just the same compound for a few cycles..

And if then you stop gaining.....THEN mix it up up the dose........and if that stops working......... add different compounds FFS.....its not rocket science.

What do you guys think ????

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
BigBalls said:
Why is it when someone does their first cycle of lets say 500mg of test....they feel the need to start adding a load of compounds for their second cycles.....its fukin beyond me :confused1:

you could save yourselves a lot of money and possibly recovery problems by using your fukin brains and sticking to the same dose or even just the same compound for a few cycles..

And if then you stop gaining.....THEN mix it up and maybe add different compounds FFS.....its not rocket science.

See what you saying, but i don't really respond to 500mg. You can say what you like and put it down to whatever reason but not a lot happened till i upped the dose.

·
almost there but almost knackered
2,763 Posts
everyone at some point in their lives think more is better....we've all been there...

i wanna run, not walk...........been there too....

500mg is good.....so 1000mg must be awesome....

all part of a learning curve.......

·
HULK SMASH!!!
8,495 Posts
BigBalls said:

And if then you stop gaining.....THEN mix it up and maybe add different compounds FFS.....its not rocket science.

Beacuse a cycle is not really a cycle until you add 1g tren

Up until that point your just using natty vits IMO

·
Mr Universe
8,690 Posts
adlewar said:
everyone at some point in their lives think more is better....we've all been there...

i wanna run, not walk...........been there too....

500mg is good.....so 1000mg must be awesome....

all part of a learning curve.......
Actually running on from a comment above I think that for some 1000mg is much better than 500... and according to Dan Duchaine once you get into mega dosing magic happens (by memory (which admittedly is getting fuzzy in my old age) its around the 4g a week of test mark)... but I think the best thing is for a person to find his/her dose then when they stop gaining up the dose...

*edit* this is for test only really... not adding in several different compounds...

·
Ex-mod
4,744 Posts
Erm... you sound like you're on a lot more than .5g a week of test.

You need to chill out mate or get off the forums, I don't think they're doing you any good. You're going to give yourself a heart attack at this rate.

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
I would say doses would be changed on gains to sides ratio

I did 500mg test I will stick with that but adding in 200mg deca for joints, I do not see that as a problem.

I mean some people may treat it like drinking instead of 1 or 2 ends up in an all out binge, but then again they are adults so let them crack on with it

·
Little Lion
12,516 Posts
Interesting thread title..... :rolleyes:

I'd suggest you may need to lower the dose yourself mate.... :whistling:

OMG did I just say that??? NOOOOO!

Up the dose......! UP the dose....!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Getting HUGE!
1,566 Posts
PowerHouseMcGru said:
No they won't lol. Not when the mrs' keep saying "you spend too much on steroids already, why do you need more" lol
Then she obviously hasnt been trained right and you shouldnt be able to hear what shes saying over the sound of the hoover anyway!

:lol:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.