UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
So just a quick question. Watch's do you still wear them with all the smart phones which tell the most scary accurate time do you still wear a time piece ? if so is it for bling / statues or just old fashion function ?

I have an old omega divers watch which I purchased for about £700 roughly 20 years ago , Saying that if I new now how much certain brands ie Rolex's would go up in price I would have filled ever draw in the house with Rolex divers watch's and Daytona's my brother purchased a SeaDweller at the same time as I purchased my omega for £1900 that's a new Rolex and Daytona's could be purchased for under 5k
I have a Casio solar dive style watch which I use when I'm surfing so I know when I need to get out . I use it when training sometimes too to use the timer.

·
Premium Member
6,685 Posts
Yes, I know that many watches are worth a lot of money these days. If I had known about it in my period, I also stocked up on eyes and sold them now for a pretty penny. But I like to wear antiques in my hands. I do not respect the new ones for some reason.
What’s your first language out of interest

61 - 62 of 62 Posts